Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Women are more encoruaging than men though. They think that dirtbag shyt is cute until of course it bites them in the ass then all of a sudden it's "Why doesn't he just grow up?" :sadcam: "It's like he doesn't care about me at all." :why:."He's so lazy and irresponsible" :damn: All a man can do is give a pat on the back and a dap. Women are the ones actually giving up the p*ssy, head, and even financial considerations that truly encoruage the behavior. It's all learned. Men learn that being a dirtbag is the way to go from the level of success that dirtbags have. I'm still tryna figure out where women learned that fukking deadbeats was a good thing.

their hoodrats mothers and grandmothers.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Abortion is not the answe.Its only a temporary fix for a deeper problem that will worsen if not solved.

Birth control yes,but not abortion as a form of birth control.

It's all an answer to me. I would rather that it would mostly stick to of not entirely stick to birth control, but we don't live in a perfect world. :yeshrug:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I already understand this. This is already been made clear to me by other posters. Men are just going to chase p*ssy no matter what the consequences are. They are expected to contribute little to nothing to the community other than penis. Woman will have to change everything and should take all the blame. I got it. I like it.
What is it with all of this who takes the blame talk?

Men have some power and women have more power in this relationship scene.

It's not all the blame goes toward women. I have never said that even once.

Are you interested in a solution or you just want to win this argument?

Last edited:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course men should be careful as well. However we can't just ignore the fact that men aren't the ones getting pregnant and left to raise children alone. This isn't equal or fair. It is what it is. It's just like if two people are out gambling. Yes they should both be careful. However the person putting their rent or grocery money on the table needs to be more careful. There are more natural consequences for women then their are for men. Purely for self-preservation and protecting their seed they should be more careful.

That is your take on the issue. Obviously these women are doing this and doing it repeatedly so they do not see it that way.

Just a thought, but perhaps these women see men the same way you and the rest of the coli sees men and knows you are useless to expect anything from beyond providing semen to create a child. So what reason does she have to "be more careful" in who she selects when you all are by your own admission, POS led by your dikks? :yeshrug:

I don't share your sentiment because I don't come from that type of place where that is a reality. My father doesn't feel me or any of my siblings are more my mom's responsibility than his. I have no reason to not hold men to the same standards I hold myself and everybody else around me male and female to. But my experience is not everyones and everyone's is thankfully not mine.

My guess is that many of those Black women growing up in their environment get affirmations every day that y'all aren't shyt and aren't going to be shyt until foreverdome, can come online and see "good", "educated", married Black men corroborate the story, and says fukk all that :yeshrug:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ya'll are sexist as shyt but w
I acknowledge it was a generalization. I can only speak from my experience and from the overwhelming statistics about the number of children (not just black) who are raised in single parent homes. There is no way men in general are stepping up and being men and the explanation for why they aren't is pretty apparent to me.

So what else do you think p*ssy power can solve?
I already understand this. This is already been made clear to me by other posters. Men are just going to chase p*ssy no matter what the consequences are. They are expected to contribute little to nothing to the community other than penis. Woman will have to change everything and should take all the blame. I got it. I like it.

:rudy: That's definitely not what I said. You're responding to me here, not the entire group of guys in this thread. Women have complete say over whether or not they carry children to term. Period. Men can do things like wear condoms, but their power over a pregnancy is much more limited than a woman's. That's all I said.

Men have, continue to, and will always contribute to society, but women can't get mad when they choose the wrong ones and don't take preventative measures to keep from having babies with these losers. By the way, these women who are having babies with these guys have nothing to contribute besides p*ssy the same way that the men they're laying up with have nothing to contribute besides penis. If women don't give themselves some self respect and exercise some judgment, they can't expect to go on and live the life that they want and get the respect that they want.[/quote]

If the only solution is that women have to change and men do not then how can you argue that men have anything to contribute to this situation?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
For the millionth time, it's an available answer and they aren't taking advantage of it. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Hell, I wouldn't even be mad if girls wanted to bang a few playboys out before settling down if they used protection the whole time. But they don't. They don't and they for some reason always think that they can "change" a man. Complete bullshyt argument.

There is also condoms which every dude can use but many choose not to. I wonder what/who they are trying to change? Oh wait, we can't expect them to have any self control, right?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is your take on the issue. Obviously these women are doing this and doing it repeatedly so they do not see it that way.

Just a thought, but perhaps these women see men the same way you and the rest of the coli sees men and knows you are useless to expect anything from beyond providing semen to create a child. So what reason does she have to "be more careful" in who she selects when you all are by your own admission, POS led by your dikks? :yeshrug:

I don't share your sentiment because I don't come from that type of place where that is a reality. My father doesn't feel me or any of my siblings are more my mom's responsibility than his. I have no reason to not hold men to the same standards I hope myself and everybody else around me to. My guess is that many of those women growing up in the hood get affirmations every day that y'all aren't shyt and aren't going to be shyt until foreverdome, can come online and see "good", married Black men corroborate the story, and says fukk all that :yeshrug:

Well who else's take am I supposed to provide? It's a take that is based in fact. Are you really gonna suggest that men have just as many if not more natural consequences for reckless sexual behavior as women? :what:

If what you suggest is true concerning females expectations then there is no issue then. Men are getting what they want...p*ssy. Women are getting what they want...sperm. Nobody should be complaining right?

What real fathers do and what sperm donors do is not the same thing. Men should step up to the plate but that doesn't mean they will and if you as a women don't demand it your chances of getting that real man are severely diminished.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the only solution is that women have to change and men do not then how can you argue that men have anything to contribute to this situation?

I would really like the answer to this question too before I go. Men, please?

Cause I can deal with disagreeing with someone's viewpoint, what I can't deal with is logical fallacies. You can't tell me in one breath that men are natural leaders and more logical than women, and then in the next breath tell me men will risk life and limb and never consider the consequences or be expected to assume responsibility when presented with sex. There is nothing logical or worthy of leadership when you are admitting to that type of glaring character flaw.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
There is also condoms which every dude can use but many choose not to. I wonder what/who they are trying to change? Oh wait, we can't expect them to have any self control, right?

:comeon: And women can refuse sex unless he wears one. You'd be surprised at how many guys are willing to change their minds if they're right on the cusp of getting laid. Jesus, another stupid argument.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Suggesting that abortion be used as a form of birth control will only encourage more irresponsible behavior,plus you also exclude the STD factor even after the abortion.

Do you want a community of childless women, due to abortion,who are filled with STDs in addition to dealing with the mental side effects of abortion after chopping their own baby up in to hamburger meat ?

Following your logic,that's what we would have on our hands
It's all an answer to me. I would rather that it would mostly stick to of not entirely stick to birth control, but we don't live in a perfect world. :yeshrug:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

Who says that men aren't responsible to some degree? I'm just saying that women have more control over when and how children are brought into the world. Nothing more and nothing less. I know it's easy to put up a straw man argument like that and try to make it seem like I'm saying that men don't contribute to the situation, but I'm not saying that.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Suggesting that abortion be used as a form of birth control will only encourage more irresponsible behavior,plus you also exclude the STD factor even after the abortion.

Do you want a community of childless women, due to abortion,who are filled with STDs in addition to dealing with the mental side effects of abortion after chopping your own baby up in to hamburger meat ?

Following your logic,that's what we would have on our hands

Well with the exception of HIV, STDs can be cured. Yeah, it's a problem and people should use condoms, but in reality I don't really care about aborted fetuses.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
What with all of this who takes the blame talk?

Men have some power and women have more power in this relationship scene.

It's not all the blame goes toward women. I have never said that even once.

Are you interested in a solution or you just want to win this argument?

Blame? How about each individual take responsibility for their own actions. But if you need to blame someone blame me. I have a vagina so therefore it is my responsibility. I will happily accept it.

Winning? I am not trying to win. I already lost. I came in here having hope that both sides of the issues can make a change but I was told that that is not realistic, men have little part of the blame, and will only change when women are no longer having sex outside of relationships. Again, not sure what you are trying to accomplish. If you have a solution then state it otherwise you sound like ever other men in here saying it's the woman's fault.