Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop arguing with them breh. All she does is manipulate posts to benefit her argument and nitpick what she wants to respond to or not. Its all pointless they will never take responsibility. Its like:deadhorse: over and over and over again.

Breh I am bored as fukk at work and aint' shyt poppin the Coliseum right now. :heh:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OMG THANK YOU! This is the point I was trying to make! They don't get that the way they talk about sex and disrespect women is apart of the culture that allows deadbeats to flourish.

I honestly don't believe they don't get that connection though, they do. At the end of the day I think many of them just don't want the group they're apart of to take the blame for whats going on. That's all this is about. They can't be illogical enough to possibly believe you can encourage a culture where men are hound dogs who will do anything for sex INCLUDING LIE AND MISREPRESENT THEMSELVES, but still hold women accountable and claim she knew the type of guy he was from jump :dahell:

They can't be illogical enough to believe condoning that behavior of doing anything for meaningless sex is acceptable or just a fact of life has nothing to do with men feeling a lack of responsibility towards anything that happens with women after they get that p-u-s-s-y, including pregnancy and their own kids.

They don't really believe that. That would just be stupid :lolbron:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:yes: This thread in a nutshell

shyt is silly considering people focus on the opposite sex - because that is what they pursue

so of course MEN would discuss how they feel about bad single moms more

JUST LIKE WOMEN DISCUSS DEADBEAT DADS MORE THAN BAD SINGLE MOMS:russ:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So not only are you not familiar with analogies, generalizations are new too huh? :ld: I have numerous posts where I clearly espoused morality and caution and self-respect. But hey that doesn't fit your argument so let's just ignore them.

Nope. You cannot espouse morality and caution and self-respect, while defending the exact opposite. Which is exactly what you're doing with these posts that throw the weight of responsibility all or mostly back on women.

What would you say to me if I came in a thread about women using men for money and went to lengths to justify why those women did what they did and how ultimately its the man's fault and responsibility, all while having posts in what is essentially playbook on how women can game more men? Would you say I was espousing morality caution and self respect?

That is why what The Stripper was saying about men not holding each other accountable rings so true. You will rarely see a man take another man to task for disrespecting and mistreating a woman, especially if he doesn't know her. He will react like you are "well, she's allowing herself to get treated that way what can I say :ld:" But woman will drag other women, often to our own detriment as a sex, for immoral behavior.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:what: The very meaning of the word references something that is possible but has not been realized yet. :heh: If that's the case all potential is non-existent until it's realized and thusly the word has no purpose. I'm a little disappointed. I thought that we would be able to have a thoughtful, reasoned dialogue and instead you have resorted to reductio ad absurdum because you have no substantive response to what I am saying. I can't lie I thought you had more potential then that. Pun intended.

We have already had a dialogue where you told me that the expectations that I have for men are too high and that I should not expect them to do or be anymore than p*ssy chasers. I have said that I understand this several times. I am not sure what else you want from this conversation. By me saying that the potential is not accessible I am saying that it doesn't exist. But I guess you wanted to take a chance and run with it. If the potential is only accessible via a condition that is not possible (ie the world only being filled with women with chastity belts) that it does not exist. Not sure why that is a concept ruffles you but IDK you are a part of a sex (according to you) that should be expected to much from so I won't even take offense to the jab.

Dman414

Banned
Daps
I don't see what the problem is if you don't want people talking about you for having babies out of wedlock then don't have babies before getting married.
That goes for man or woman.

If you know your going to be engaging in sexual activity take the precautions that are necessary to not catch a std or end up pregnant.
I know I like to fukk so Imma wear condoms and fukk females that have just as much to lose as I do or more that are willing to take the precautions(Birth Control and Plan B or Abortions.) in order for us to enjoy it safely.

Its not Rocket Science

You get pregnant and didnt take the proper precautions and the man is a sorry ass nikka(which you probably already knew) and you expect for me to feel sorry for you?

:salute: close thread

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting at you because women run the relationship scene.

These playas and ain't shyt nikkas want women so if women didn't want them then those playas and ain't shyt men would have no opportunity whatsoever.

You are a woman which is what they want which is why I'm focused on you.

And I still don't understand what point you are trying to make to me.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Potential and production are not one and the same. Of course the potential is there. The problem is that potential is often dormant and wasted. We are talking the majority of men not all men. Of course you have real men out there (myself and some others in her included) however we are the minority. Otherwise the single mom shyt wouldn't be as rampant as it is.

In all honesty, I think the majority of us are good men, it's just the select few of us who are procreating faster are the losers. Don't believe the hype that most black men aint shyt.No, the ones they reproduce with aren't shyt.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We have already had a dialogue where you told me that the expectations that I have for men are too high and that I should not expect them to do or be anymore than p*ssy chasers. I have said that I understand this several times. I am not sure what else you want from this conversation. By me saying that the potential is not accessible I am saying that it doesn't exist. But I guess you wanted to take a chance and run with it. If the potential is only accessible via a condition that is not possible (ie the world only being filled with women with chastity belts) that it does not exist. Not sure why that is a concept ruffles you but IDK you are a part of a sex (according to you) that should be expected to much from so I won't even take offense to the jab.

So it's too much to ask for women to be more discrete and cautious with whom they allow to penetrate their bodies? Really? I guess we really are screwed then becuase men ain't looking to change shyt. :yeshrug: Glad I am married.

Nope. You cannot espouse morality and caution and self-respect, while defending the exact opposite. Which is exactly what you're doing with these posts that throw the weight of responsibility all or mostly back on women.

What would you say to me if I came in a thread about women using men for money and went to lengths to justify why those women did what they did and how ultimately its the man's fault and responsibility, all while having posts in what is essentially playbook on how women can game more men? Would you say I was espousing morality caution and self respect?

That is why what The Stripper was saying about men not holding each other accountable rings so true. You will rarely see a man take another man to task for disrespecting and mistreating a woman, especially if he doesn't know her. He will react like you are "well, she's allowing herself to get treated that way what can I say :ld:" But woman will drag other women, often to our own detriment as a sex, for immoral behavior.

When did I defend bad behavior though. Just becuse I am not :cape: for women making bad choices doesn't mean I am encouraging men to to do the same. My point is that nothing a man says or does to another man is gonna outweigh p*ssy. I know this from firsthand experience. Take that how you wish.

I look at men who get played the same way I look at women who get played. "It's your fault. Step your self-esteem and awareness up and stop being so damn shallow and reckless."

If what you say is true about women taking each other to task shouldn't you and The Stripper be the main ones shytting on the women who aren't being cautious in terms of whom they breed with. The reality is females care more about affirmation, attention, and approval from men then they do the thoughts of their fellow females.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all honesty, I think the majority of us are good men, it's just the select few of us who are procreating faster are the losers. Don't believe the hype that most black men aint shyt.No, the ones they reproduce with aren't shyt.

Most men ain't shyt and the way society is currently constructed will only see to it that it gets worse.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Dumbasses in this thread trying to say a women shouldn't have a kid out of wedlock as if those are the only single moms there is.....lmao hello what about the divorced women?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
The stupid part is that you don't see how having sex leads to starting a family and why it is at the heart of the issue. If birth control and abortion were the answer then we would not need to have this discussion but being that we still have an OOWL child "problem" in a world were both are bountiful there is obviously more to the solution than just that.

Birth control and abortions are answers but people just aren't making use of them because too many women think that they can turn some guy that they thought that they were cool while having sex with him into an upstanding father and citizen by having his child. It's a 100% conscious choice on the woman's part to have this child and for some reason, despite statistics, they still go ahead and do it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't believe they don't get that connection though, they do. At the end of the day I think many of them just don't want the group they're apart of to take the blame for whats going on. That's all this is about. They can't be illogical enough to possibly believe you can encourage a culture where men are hound dogs who will do anything for sex INCLUDING LIE AND MISREPRESENT THEMSELVES, but still hold women accountable and claim she knew the type of guy he was from jump :dahell:

They can't be illogical enough to believe condoning that behavior of doing anything for meaningless sex is acceptable or just a fact of life has nothing to do with men feeling a lack of responsibility towards anything that happens with women after they get that p-u-s-s-y, including pregnancy and their own kids.

They don't really believe that. That would just be stupid :lolbron:

I really hope so. B/c I am reading some of these responses like O_O. Wow. Denial is a hell of a drug.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The argument that black women are single mothers because they decide to get with "ain't shyt" black men is stupid. The women that become single mothers are just as trifling as the men that they claim "abandon" them. These women are not victims for the most part. The truth is that these women are having these kids as a result being in casual non committed sexual relationships. Women are running around out here being just as if not more promiscuous than the men and this is how they become single mothers. You got women out here dealing with multiple men at the same time claiming that they've been abandoned once they get pregnant and the guy that they've picked as the baby daddy doesn't want to wife them up and start a family. There are a whole lot of maybe-babies out here. There are a lot of guys out here raising/paying support for the next man's children and don't even know it too.

This is a result of feminism though. Ever since black woman got on that "I'm independent and don't need a man" bullshyt and allowed the government to sponsor that lifestyle(only because it's counterproductive to the black family structure), single motherhood exploded. Here's another truth that people aren't talking about in this discussion. A lot of these black girls become single mothers on purpose. Government sponsorship of single motherhood has fostered this promiscuous sexually irresponsible behavior in black women. Being a single "babby-momma" used to be looked down upon in our community but once white daddy started handing out checks, it became acceptable. Being a "babby-mamma" is a hustle for some black women, and not just the one's chasing athletes/entertainers either.

The time for sugar-coating and being politically correct should be over. We don't have that time to waste. Black men have been criticized, chastised, and put on front street for decades. It's time that black women start taking some responsibility.
Th