Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Potential and production are not one and the same. Of course the potential is there. The problem is that potential is often dormant and wasted. We are talking the majority of men not all men. Of course you have real men out there (myself and some others in her included) however we are the minority. Otherwise the single mom shyt wouldn't be as rampant as it is.

:bryan:

No. If you think about sex in the way you do, you are just like the deadbeats, you just haven't been put in the situation yet to act on it. Those deadbeats y'all claim to dislike (but spend every waking minute on the coli defending) think exactly like you. Stop thinking they don't, they think about sex and responsibility for men just.like.you. That's why the idea that all the Black men out here creating kids and walking away from them are all thugs with tats on their faces and prison records is so laughable. It is so patently false and it becomes more and more clear the more that Black men who call themselves good reveal about the way they think about sex.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I already have people like that around me. That still doesn't prevent the women from getting played and used.

You think playas care that some men don't want to associate with them when there are females there to give them what they want?

Nah they don't because they are still getting what they want which is women.

If women aren't getting played around you then what's the problem? I am not telling you to change every man on the plant. I am asking for you to start a culture around yourself. If you have done that then that is great. How can you then say you have no power. You did it.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
it's a catch 22...if she has an abortion she's a murderer(for real) and if she has the baby she's a lowlife and bad decision maker

in a civilized society men should lead the household but liberalism has taken men out of the home and lives of children

liberalism = population control
I wouldn't consider her a low life..... You would :camby:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
This thread is hilarious. Men admitting they are not leaders and only do what p*ssy tells them to do so they don't have to check their homeboys or stop telling each other lie to get sex. This shyt is a classic. :dead:
I check people I know who are playas.

But hey keep on pretending while more and more women get hurt because they refuse to admit that they run the relationship scene and won't accept responsibility for it.

If women aren't getting played around you then what's the problem? I am not telling you to change every man on the plant. I am asking for you to start a culture around yourself. If you have done that then that is great. How can you then say you have no power. You did it.
I acknowledge that I have some power but that doesn't stop the women from getting played in general.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No. If you think about sex in the way you do, you are just like the deadbeats, you just haven't been put in the situation yet to act on it. Those deadbeats y'all claim to dislike (but spend every waking minute on the coli defending) think exactly like you. Stop thinking they don't, they think about sex and responsibility for men just.like.you. That's why the idea that all the Black men out here creating kids and walking away from them are all thugs with tats on their faces and prison records is so laughable. It is so patently false and it becomes more and more clear the more that Black men who call themselves good reveal about the way they think about sex.

When did I say that I thought that way? Please find the post and quote it for me. I have been espousing morality and caution and self-respect throughout this thread. If you weren't so intent on making this an us vs. them type discussion you would see that.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Potential and production are not one and the same. Of course the potential is there. The problem is that potential is often dormant and wasted. We are talking the majority of men not all men. Of course you have real men out there (myself and some others in her included) however we are the minority. Otherwise the single mom shyt wouldn't be as rampant as it is.

If the potential is not accessible then it is noneexsitent. You alredy told me men will only do what p*ssy tell them to do. I get it.
555322240.gif

:bryan: These are not even my opinions. You wanna be mad? Be mad at the dudes saying men's morals are based on how coochie acts.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

OMG THANK YOU! This is the point I was trying to make! They don't get that the way they talk about sex and disrespect women is apart of the culture that allows deadbeats to flourish.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I check people I know who are playas.

But hey keep on pretending while more and more women get hurt because they refuse to admit that they run the relationship scene and won't accept responsibility for it.

I acknowledge that I have some power but that doesn't stop the women from getting played in general.

I am going off of the information that your fellow posters are giving me. They are the ones who said coochie has all the power. So why do you keep quoting me instead of refuting them. I said men have the power to change themselves. They disagreed. Not really sure of what you are getting at other than to tell me that you are the exception.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When did I say that I thought that way? Please find the post and quote it for me. I have been espousing morality and caution and self-respect throughout this thread. If you weren't so intent on making this an us vs. them type discussion you would see that.

You have been saying men in your posts, even said all men. Are you not male? If you are, how are you not included?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the potential is not accessible then it is noneexsitent. You alredy told me men will only do what p*ssy tell them to do. I get it.

:what: The very meaning of the word references something that is possible but has not been realized yet. :heh: If that's the case all potential is non-existent until it's realized and thusly the word has no purpose. I'm a little disappointed. I thought that we would be able to have a thoughtful, reasoned dialogue and instead you have resorted to reductio ad absurdum because you have no substantive response to what I am saying. I can't lie I thought you had more potential then that. Pun intended.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
LOL...you're creating this idea and notion that women are consciously having kids with men that THEY KNOW will abandon their child, and leave them high and dry. This violates all basic common sense with respect to incentivizing. Women have to go through the pain of labor, and the decades long hardship of raising a child on their own. Men can just dip...so I think its fair to say that, generally speaking, women are under the assumption that they are going to have a future with these men, and are manipulated or led astray in some form.

And before you say "THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!!" --- well, poor judgement and bad decision making is fueled by things like personal self esteem issues, poor education, and troubled upbringings. This is often true for the males as well.

But I would buy that you guys are simply well intentioned and want to see women make better choices, if not for the fact that you cats are complete hypocrites.

Whenever we see examples or threads around here of women who are very selective, demanding, and have high qualifications for the men they date, you cats get outraged. You scream and cry about "hypergamy", "feminism", and victimize yourself as living in a world of entitled women who wont give an average man a shot.

So you see how these two worlds of thought are in direct conflict with each other? That signifies that you guys are full of sht. It doesnt take a nuclear physicist to figure out that you cats are just making sht up as you go along, and fitting everything around your caustic, nasty, mean-spirited, and negative views you have on all women.

I have to respectfully disagree on some points here.

First, dudes do get burned by women who aint sh#t based on them having low self-esteem, poor upbringing, etc. But does that take away from the responsibility they would have if a child were born? No. Does that take away from the fact that they chose to have a child by a punk a## b#tch? No.

So, dudes would understand why. But dudes would still let him know why and how he messed up. They would clown the chick, but they would still clown the dude for picking her as well. Too many women just clown the deadbeat without clowning the woman for letting the deadbeat run up in her.

Second, no dude of sound mind is going to clown a woman who has high expectations for who she dates because that means she values her body, mind and time. BUT there is a difference between having high standards and having unrealistic standards.

What dudes have a problem with is woman who are nickels expecting to have dimes bow down and cater to her.

Sensible woman with high standards:

- only dates men with a stable source of income, their own place, their own car, no kids
- only has sex once in a committed, monogamous relationship with the man she's dating
- expects a man to treat her with kindness, courtesy and respect...and she does the same for him
- won't date a man who's already dating others
- she has all the above and expects no more from the man than she expects of herself...she treats the man like she wants to be treated...so her standards guide her behavior just as much as his

Unrealistic woman with high standards:

- only dates men who make 100k or better, owns a 3BR house or more, their own European car, no kids...and he must be in impeccable shape
- only has sex once the dude takes her on enough expensive dates and/or gives her enough gifts
- expects a man to treat her like a lady but believes she's "strong and independent", so he needs to "be a man" and accept her mood swings
- dates other men but expects the dude to be all about her and cater his schedule to her. Oh, and treat her like she's Virgin Mary
- she has NONE of the above and expects way more than she can give even if sponsored by Visa, Nike and Google

Peace

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have been saying men in your posts, even said all men. Are you not male? If you are, how are you not included?

So not only are you not familiar with analogies, generalizations are new too huh? :ld: I have numerous posts where I clearly espoused morality and caution and self-respect. But hey that doesn't fit your argument so let's just ignore them.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I am going off of the information that your fellow posters are giving me. They are the ones who said coochie has all the power. So why do you keep quoting me instead of refuting them. I said men have the power to change themselves. They disagreed. Not really sure of what you are getting at other than to tell me that you are the exception.
I'm getting at you because women run the relationship scene.

These playas and ain't shyt nikkas want women so if women didn't want them then those playas and ain't shyt men would have no opportunity whatsoever.

You are a woman which is what they want which is why I'm focused on you.

Daps
So not only are you not familiar with analogies, generalizations are new too huh? :ld: I have numerous posts where I clearly espoused morality and caution and self-respect. But hey that doesn't fit your argument so let's just ignore them.

Stop arguing with them breh. All she does is manipulate posts to benefit her argument and nitpick what she wants to respond to or not. Its all pointless they will never take responsibility. Its like:deadhorse: over and over and over again.