Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

Dman414

Banned
Daps
No one is a natural leader, leadership is a trait that is cultured and ingrained in childhood. The reason men are no longer leaders is bc that focus has shifted to women and men are no longer expected to lead and are not being trained to do so. :beli:

I'll take "because black women are stupid nappy headed hoes for $500 Alex!"

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why are ya'll being so literally? I didn't say anything about preaching to random men. I said get people who are like that from around you and don't encourage bad behavior. If dudes starting doing that it would make a world of difference. What happened to all the "men are leaders" arguements I see in every other tread. But I have already been informed by your fellow posters that men when only change when women tell them to. So I guess the entire world must change before BM as a whole decide to better themselves. Got it. I understand now.
I already have people like that around me. That still doesn't prevent the women from getting played and used.

You think playas care that some men don't want to associate with them when there are females there to give them what they want?

Nah they don't because they are still getting what they want which is women.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then please stop saying men are natural leaders and more logical than women. You're not. Not even close. That attempt men make to have it both ways is what makes this argument fall on its face every time.

Certain animals are natural predators however if you raise them in captivity they won't be as strong in that regard now will they? You raise men in a society where lazy no-good nikkas get p*ssy and financial support from women and it's pretty much the same concept.

BTW you do realize that it's pretty damn logical to be a lazy deadbeat if you can get away with it right?

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Although I agree that women should make better choices in the the type of men they lay down with, I'm still not going to support abortion being used as a form of birth control like many of the idiots on here are suggesting.

Why disregard the STD factor? What if she got pregnant plus contracted an STD from the loser? the abortion wont fix that. So following this logic we would have a community full of childless women filled with STDs.

Abortion does not fixed the problem.

Making better choices in the partner that you choose so abortion won't even be an option.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I am not talking about me I am talking about men in general. I do what I can and have lectured many a young cat on making better choices. And that is my basis for my assertion. These young nikkas ain't tryna hear shyt but where the weed and bytches at. Upstanding young dudes are often marginalized and in turn compelled to be more of a dirtbag. No amount of wisdom or knowledge from any man can compete with the power of the P-U-S-S-Y. :yeshrug:

I understand. I will stop expecting BM to ever do better or contribute to the community. I will blame the BW for everything.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Well President Obama said it best last night: 'A single mom can raise a child who can one day become the President.'

:salute:
To all the single mommas out there working to the bone to make sure there kid(s) are getting what they need day to day.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It's not just black men, it's men period and yeah you probably have if you have been expecting some of the unrealistic, pie in the sky shyt I've been reading from you.

You're right. I thought men had the potential to be more that p*ssy consumers since I know plenty who have other interests and some who refrain from banging and impregnating everything that moves. I guess I was wrong. Thank you for clearing that up.

Last edited:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is a natural leader, leadership is a trait that is cultured and ingrained in childhood. The reason Black men are not leaders is bc that focus has shifted to women and men are no longer expected to lead and are not being trained to do so. :beli:

Fixed that for you. And if you're correct in that assertion, the evidence is truly here throughout this thread and its been given by the Black male posters.

Certain animals are natural predators however if you raise them in captivity they won't be as strong in that regard now will they? You raise men in a society where lazy no-good nikkas get p*ssy and financial support from women and it's pretty much the same concept.

What does this have to do with the fact that men aren't natural leaders and y'all need to stop saying you are if you truly believe the nonsen--stuff that you've typed in this thread?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right. I thought men had the potential to be more that p*ssy consumers since I know plenty who have other interests and someone refrain from banging and impregnating everything that moves. I guess I was wrong. Thank you for clearing that up.

Potential and production are not one and the same. Of course the potential is there. The problem is that potential is often dormant and wasted. We are talking the majority of men not all men. Of course you have real men out there (myself and some others in her included) however we are the minority. Otherwise the single mom shyt wouldn't be as rampant as it is.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does this have to do with the fact that men aren't natural leaders and y'all need to stop saying you are if you truly believe the nonsen--stuff that you've typed in this thread?

Did you not get the analogy? :heh:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Dudes that completely flip the switch and change up on a girl are the MINORITY.

Most knew about the man before they chose him. Why are they deadbeats is another discussion.

Don't lay up with known criminals, playboys and thug types. The real question is why are so many young black girls attracted to that, regardless of where they grew up.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Then please stop saying men are natural leaders and more logical than women. You're not. Not even close. That attempt men make to have it both ways is what makes this argument fall on its face every time.

This thread is hilarious. Men admitting they are not leaders and only do what p*ssy tells them to do so they don't have to check their homeboys or stop telling each other lie to get sex. This shyt is a classic. :dead:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Have barely anything to say about absent fathers? I always see threads shytting on single mothers but I never see anything about the fathers or should I say sperm donors who do nothing for their kids.

it's a catch 22...if she has an abortion she's a murderer(for real) and if she has the baby she's a lowlife and bad decision maker

in a civilized society men should lead the household but liberalism has taken men out of the home and lives of children

liberalism = population control

Daps
So I guess the "BM ain't shyt" saying is pretty much on point. Thank you. I see I have been giving men far to much credit.

You're right. I thought men had the potential to be more that p*ssy consumers since I know plenty who have other interests and someone refrain from banging and impregnating everything that moves. I guess I was wrong. Thank you for clearing that up.

I understand. I will stop expecting BM to ever do better or contribute to the community. I will blame the BW for everything.

This thread is hilarious. Men admitting they are not leaders and only do what p*ssy tells them to do so they don't have to check their homeboys or stop telling each other lie to get sex. This shyt is a classic. :dead:

555322240.gif