Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Because ultimately it all cycles back on the woman's shoulders. You can't turn a deadbeat into a good husband ever, yet women keep trying. Unless women stay away from the deadbeats and actually get with guys that give a shyt then we can add foundation to the black family and teach young men and women how to be more family oriented. Until then though, the same cycle of deadbeats and single moms would just keep repeating itself. Remember who holds all the power, if a female says no there is nothing the guy can do. The females get to control who gets all up in that puss unprotected, that's why most of the problems come down to the female.

I will just tell you want I told the last dude. I'm sorry to feel you have no power. I don't think that is true but if you have decided that you have no control then there is nothing I can say to change that. I wish you the best as well.

Daps
I will just tell you want I told the last dude. I'm sorry to feel you have no power. I don't think that is true but if you have decided that you have no control then there is nothing I can say to change that. I wish you the best as well.

:shaq:You trolling girl?

Cause if you're not:russ:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right b/c men have no power in their own communities. They do not set any examples. They are just ultimately followers who do whatever just to get some p*ssy. Nothing should be expected of them. It is women's fault every step of the way and up to her to change everything for him since he is incapable of being anything more of a p*ssy chaser. Thanks for clearing that up.

While your sarcasm is obvious that's not that far off from the truth. Most men are followers. Here is a little secret...no man is gonna is gonna take advice from or follow the example of a guy who isn't getting p*ssy. The worst guys, in terms of their attitude towards women, get the most p*ssy. That's the example that guys see. So many guys have a fukked up notion of monogamy and just have a fukked up view/understanding of women in general. Getting p*ssy isn't exactly a deterrent for abhorent behavior or thinking. I am not saying it's right but it is what it is. Nothing will ever change as long as men get rewarded for not being men. p*ssy is much higher on the reward scale than anything another guy can say or do. So all this talk about encouragement or checking ultimately does come back to that. You can't just ignore that.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I can't tell you how often a woman give birth in a desirable circumstances. We don't know every event that occurs in every relationship. That is why I think the repetitive narratives--she know he wasn't shyt from the beginning--isn't an absolute occurrence in many relationship. Let us look at other factors: First, a man could be manipulative in persuading a woman that he is worthy of her time, then fukk her, and toss her into the trash can.
Second, in some cases, some men pretend to be single men, and lied about how what they do for a living to impress the women whom they want to fukk:demonic:. Subsequently, they smash their side-pieces, and next, the jump-offs notify them that they are pregnant. The cheating men are worrying about their happy home, and are afraid to tell their wives:lupe:. To protect their home from being broken, these cheating men give their jump-offs the :ufdup:and tell their jump-offs to get an abortion because they won't be able to provide for the unborn child or sometimes the no good trifling men would denied that they didn't get the jump-offs pregnant and will accused their jump-offs of fukking other men :mjpls: .Next, they toss both the mistress and their unborn seed into the :trash:

These are kind of scenarios that usually conceive b*stardized children. Now, the children growing up without a father figure have to pay the consequences for their irresponsible fathers. They have to live with the idea that will never see their real daddies :banderas:

:ehh:

Yea, all that could happen, and I have seen instances of those situations. However, the majority of the single mothers that I've come across were with guys that either weren't the best of choices OR they weren't in best situation to prevent the dude just leaving i.e. "he's my boyfriend" or "we been kickin it here and there for years." So, in those situations, the woman chose to bring a child into the world without a rock solid foundation already set in place between the parents.

I'm not absolving deadbeats from making the choice to not be around for the children. However, the woman in these situations decides to bring children into the world with less than desirable men and less than desirable situations. Even in the situations you outlined, the chick could think to herself: "Ya know what, this dude is not going to commit to me or this child. That isn't the best way to raise this child. Can I even afford to raise a child by myself? What about the child's relationship with his father? Maybe I should head to the clinic before its too late."

Either way, she made the decision to move forward in spite of not being in the best situation.

Peace

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
There is a difference between having sex with someone and being willing to start a family with them. Consent to sex != consent to start a family with them. In the age of birth control and abortions, this is a very, very stupid argument.

The stupid part is that you don't see how having sex leads to starting a family and why it is at the heart of the issue. If birth control and abortion were the answer then we would not need to have this discussion but being that we still have an OOWL child "problem" in a world were both are bountiful there is obviously more to the solution than just that.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I am sorry you all feel that way about yourselves. I can't argue with someone who doesn't even feel they have the power to choose their own friends and what type of behavior that is acceptable in their lives. We have nothing more to discuss. I wish you the best.
I choose my friends and a lot of them aren't playas or deadbeats and I myself isn't
a playa or deadbeat but you gotta understand I can only do so much until I need the help of women to do their part in this issue.

Women run the relationship scene and therefore your part is more powerful than ours.

I can go at men who are playas and ain't shyt all day but if women keep on giving them attention and chances then my effort is lost.

These woman gotta want to save themselves before anything can happen.

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
While your sarcasm is obvious that's not that far off from the truth. Most men are followers. Here is a little secret...no man is gonna is gonna take advice from or follow the example of a guy who isn't getting p*ssy. The worst guys, in terms of their attitude towards women, get the most p*ssy. That's the example that guys see. So many guys have a fukked up notion of monogamy and just have a fukked up view/understanding of women in general. Getting p*ssy isn't exactly a deterrent for abhorent behavior or thinking. I am not saying it's right but it is what it is. Nothing will ever change as long as men get rewarded for not being men. p*ssy is much higher on the reward scale than anything another guy can say or do. So all this talk about encouragement or checking ultimately does come back to that. You can't just ignore that.

So I guess the "BM ain't shyt" saying is pretty much on point. Thank you. I see I have been giving men far to much credit.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am sorry you all feel that way about yourselves. I can't argue with someone who doesn't even feel they have the power to choose their own friends and what type of behavior that is acceptable in their lives. We have nothing more to discuss. I wish you the best.

I am not talking about me I am talking about men in general. I do what I can and have lectured many a young cat on making better choices. And that is my basis for my assertion. These young nikkas ain't tryna hear shyt but where the weed and bytches at. Upstanding young dudes are often marginalized and in turn compelled to be more of a dirtbag. No amount of wisdom or knowledge from any man can compete with the power of the P-U-S-S-Y. :yeshrug:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I guess the "BM ain't shyt" saying is pretty much on point. Thank you. I see I have been giving men far to much credit.

It's not just black men, it's men period and yeah you probably have if you have been expecting some of the unrealistic, pie in the sky shyt I've been reading from you.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Then please stop saying men are natural leaders and more logical than women. You're not. Not even close. That attempt men make to have it both ways is what makes this argument fall on its face every time.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Let's play the blame blame game.

The women are at fault bc they could have not spread their legs or force them nikkas to wear condoms and they choose the type of nikkas they let nut in them.

The men are at fault for fukking these hoes without condoms then want to ditch when shyt gets real and there is a baby on the way, you should a thought bout that before busting that nut.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Black fathers get it worse than ANYONE, absent or present. We ALWAYS get the shyt end of the stick. We are constantly told we aren't good enough and that we don't exist.

I've deliberately refrained from contributing to this debate, so I simply decided to just let these posters cook and say what they have to say.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Then please stop saying men are natural leaders and more logical than women. You're not. Not even close. That attempt men make to have it both ways is what makes this argument fall on its face every time.

No one is a natural leader, leadership is a trait that is cultured and ingrained in childhood. The reason men are no longer leaders is bc that focus has shifted to women and men are no longer expected to lead and are not being trained to do so. :beli:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I choose my friends and a lot of them aren't playas or deadbeats and I myself isn't
a playa or deadbeat but you gotta understand I can into do so much until I need the help of women to do their part in this issue.

Women run the relationship scene and therefore your part is more powerful than ours.

I can go at men who are playas and ain't shyt all day but if women keep on giving them attention and chances then my effort is lost.

Why are ya'll being so literally? I didn't say anything about preaching to random men. I said get people who are like that from around you and don't encourage bad behavior. If dudes starting doing that it would make a world of difference. What happened to all the "men are leaders" arguements I see in every other tread. But I have already been informed by your fellow posters that men when only change when women tell them to. So I guess the entire world must change before BM as a whole decide to better themselves. Got it. I understand now.