Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, hypergamy fukked up society.

Hypergamy isn't the problem. Women should date up. Women should want a man who has more then them, who is smarter then them etc. There is nothing wrong with that. It only makes sense. Women dating down is the real issue. If you are educated and making your own money you shouldn't be messing with some jobless nikka with no goals. If you are young and doing your thing trying to come up you shouldn't be messing with a nikka who ain't doin' shyt and ain't trying to do shyt. Too many ain't shyt nikkas are getting too much p*ssy. The thirst level among women is out of control.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Hypergamy isn't the problem. Women should date up. Women should want a man who has more then them, who is smarter then them etc. There is nothing wrong with that. It only makes sense. Women dating down is the real issue. If you are educated and making your own money you shouldn't be messing with some jobless nikka with no goals. If you are young and doing your thing trying to come up you shouldn't be messing with a nikka who ain't doin' shyt and ain't trying to do shyt. Too many ain't shyt nikkas are getting too much p*ssy. The thirst level among women is out of control.

True, there are plenty of bum nikkas that fukk hoes all day and are content with that shyt. There are some women that have unrealistic standards, though. They either messing with the dude that has it made that never takes them seriously, or settling with bum dudes with nothing going for them. The man that is getting screwed is the hardworking man that is working on the ambitious shyt in life, but hasn't achieved it yet, who deserves a quality woman out of the most IMO.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

:ld: I sorta agree, sorta don't. I think that people should go for those on their level. I mean, by all means, if you're on a self-improvement trip and are shooting for higher when you are looking to find a mate, by all means look to date up when you improve yourself, but if you're not trying to better yourself, don't bet on attracting a "better" mate and dating up.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
You seem to assume that these women have any kind of common sense when they go around getting pumped and dumped by these guys and that they're carefully weighing the pros and cons of the men that they're dating fukking around with. You also seem to think that men can "just dip" without any kind of social stigma or scorn, when it's the opposite that's quite true. You also seem to keep thinking that there aren't really obvious signs that they're missing about these guys that they seem to conveniently miss when they're going around getting banged by all these guys, and continue to act like weren't obvious signs once they get knocked up by these losers. You really think that these women are thinking about how hard it is to raise a child, go through labor, etc? shyt, they don't even think to use a damn condom or take the pill properly. :rudy:

They should know better. And this goes for the men, too. There are lots of programs, planned parenthood locations in troubled areas, and other resources that are more than willing to teach these women how to properly use birth control and educate them on the ramifications of having a child at the wrong time in life with the wrong person. But they still go and bang the wrong guys without the right protection and the wrong foresight into the future. Because it's like, so exciting at the moment and fukk using protection, right? But hey, let's all dismiss any kind of responsibility despite all the available resources because of self-esteem issues and whatnot.

Who's the hypocrite here? The people that are holding women to the same standard as men, or the guys that want women to be held to the same responsibility standard as children? The reason that the coli points out that women are responsible for their own actions as well is because it's usually just the men in the mainstream that are held to this kind of a standard. Someone has to point out that it takes two to tango and it might as well be here on the internet since nobody wants to say anything about it anywhere else.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the original post. But what the hell, let's address this non-related issue since we've run the former issue into the ground, anyway. Women who are of low sexual market value and low dating market value are the ones who get rightly criticized for having way too high of standards and acting like little princesses. It's nothing personal, it just happens.

Jesus, would you step off your soap box? Your corny, self-righteous posting about this is going to give me nausea. What worlds are in conflict? The fact that men are hammered on this in the mainstream kind of eliminates the need for it to be eliminated here. Realistically, both parties are responsible because it takes two to tango. Nobody is making shyt up as they go along, it's just stuff that you don't like and it goes against the ivory tower teachings that protect the sacred cow that is women. But this isn't about hating women, this is about hating when people continue patterns of poor decision making that put their future children in an extremely rough spot and make it much harder for them to succeed in the future.

And stop accusing people who point this shyt out of sexism and misogyny. These are valid points and your name calling just looks like a childish grab for attention.

I shouldnt have bothered...this is just essentialized bullsht that cant be argued with or rationalized. You share the same intellectual space with other groups who harbor unhealthy views on categories of races, religions, cultures, and genders. Ive said my piece, and its not worth it to go any further with you.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True, there are plenty of bum nikkas that fukk hoes all day and are content with that shyt. There are some women that have unrealistic standards, though. They either messing with the dude that has it made that never takes them seriously, or settling with bum dudes with nothing going for them. The man that is getting screwed is the hardworking man that is working on the ambitious shyt in life, but hasn't achieved it yet, who deserves a quality woman out of the most IMO.

A real woman can recognize a man's potential and ride with him. Unfortuanely there is a currently a shortage or real women (and men for that matter). If we are talking about single moms it's not the unrealistic standards that typically get women in that boat. Women with unrealistic standards generally just end up alone. It's the women with the low standards that more often than not end up raising a kid on their own.

:ld: I sorta agree, sorta don't. I think that people should go for those on their level. I mean, by all means, if you're on a self-improvement trip and are shooting for higher when you are looking to find a mate, by all means look to date up when you improve yourself, but if you're not trying to better yourself, don't bet on attracting a "better" mate and dating up.

If you look throughout history what do you see? Rich, powerful men getting with chicks that aren't bringing much more to the table then a pretty face and a nice body. Women are drawn to security and status. Men are drawn titties to ass. :yeshrug: That is what it is. That is not the problem. The problem is chicks being so thirsty and so lost that they let nikkas who aren't bringing shyt to the table run up in em and get them pregnant. A chick who is aiming to high is far less likely to end up a single mother than a chick who is scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
A real woman can recognize a man's potential and ride with him. Unfortuanely there is a currently a shortage or real women (and men for that matter). If we are talking about single moms it's not the unrealistic standards that typically get women in that boat. Women with unrealistic standards generally just end up alone. It's the women with the low standards that more often than not end up raising a kid on their own.

If you look throughout history what do you see? Rich, powerful men getting with chicks that aren't bringing much more to the table then a pretty face and a nice body. Women are drawn to security and status. Men are drawn titties to ass. :yeshrug: That is what it is. That is not the problem. The problem is chicks being so thirsty and so lost that they let nikkas who aren't bringing shyt to the table run up in em and get them pregnant. A chick who is aiming to high is far less likely to end up a single mother than a chick who is scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Regardless of what you think, the whole dating scene is a mess.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I shouldnt have bothered...this is just essentialized bullsht that cant be argued with or rationalized. You share the same intellectual space with other groups who harbor unhealthy views on categories of races, religions, cultures, and genders. Ive said my piece, and its not worth it to go any further with you.

The reason it can't be argued with is because it's right. You just don't like to hear it. It's perfectly rational and you can't explain why it's not. In other words, you have nothing so you feel the need to accuse me of some sort of prejudice despite having fleshed-out points. Okay. :comeon:

I guess you can keep accusing me of woman-hating to keep getting daps from girls on here, though. :jawalrus:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
That is actually what I think. :heh:

All the quality women are alone, all the quality men that refuse to engage in ratchedness are clowned upon, all the bums with "swag" got hoes on deck, and low level women with b*stard child(ren) are grumpy. So who won in the dating scene?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the quality women are alone, all the quality men that refuse to engage in ratchedness are clowned upon, all the bums with "swag" got hoes on deck, and low level women with b*stard child(ren) are grumpy. So who won in the dating scene?

nikkas who aint' shyt and chicks who aint' shyt (until they get knocked up).

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

:ld: I can see that. I guess I lump myself in the category of men that prefer a woman that's successful as I am as well as physically attractive. I definitely see where you're coming from.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP

Men that go their own way that are thick skinned and don't care what a bunch of ratchets think about their lack of willingness to participate in their bullshyt? Sounds good to me.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
nikkas who aint' shyt and chicks who aint' shyt (until they get knocked up).

So you think that a mandatory court order for not having any more kids, or eugenics isn't the solution? Or male birth control by pills?