Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yup.....I said the same thing earlier

The majority of these hoes out here are on some......

J4Ajfkm.jpg

.....then have the nerve to automatically expect that nikka to be a good, involved father when she has his child :dahell:

perfect example. Even hoes on here be on that shyt

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I would venture to say that their parents not taking the time to get to know each other first has something to do with it. :ld:

You know what else is unrealistic...expecting a guy that you don't really know to step up to the plate and take care of his responsibilities just because you think they should. It's the right thing to do...just like getting to know a person before you allow them in your body. However, as you said it's unrealistic...just like expecting a stranger to give a fukk about you and your child. People are more thoughtful and careful about who they allow in their car or their home then they are who they allow in their body and then people ask "What's wrong with the community" :mindblown:

preach :wow:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

.....then have the nerve to automatically expect that nikka to be a good, involved father when she has his child :dahell:

Exactly. Character doesn't come into account until AFTER the baby is born. Before that, it's all about swag, smoothness and being fly.

And let's be real... how many times in mainstream society do men get all the blame? We always hear about deadbeat dads and how men need to 'man up' in the media, but when's the last time you heard the media say 'woman up'? There's 10,000 articles and shows on why men aren't being men and how we need to man up or why all black men are gay, in prison, are playas and dogs, but then you turn around and show the other side of the coin and it's a problem now. If a dude on here started a topic for how he is getting tore up with child support, but he was always talking about how he was smashing 10,000 hoes in other topics, he'd be told he got what he deserved. Nobody would feel sorry for him. Women want to be equal now, so they'll get the same scrutiny.

When's the last time you heard women need to 'choose better' in a mainstream source? We always hear or see how the father isn't around, but we don't see them situations where the woman is playing games and preventing a man from seeing his kid. We don't bring up situations where women willingly choose these losers.

There are a few women out there who actually follow the Bible, ask questions about a man's character, etc., and funny enough, they never end up pregnant by these losers. Notice how I didn't say, "go to church." I said follow what's in the Bible. They ain't in the club backing that thang up on Mr. prettyboy playa, and they take time to assess a man's CHARACTER before dealing with him... and some how, some way they aren't dealing with deadbeat dads. You give that thang up to a loser with no morals and reward him for his loserdom, then don't be surprised when he doesn't step up to the plate and handle his responsibilities.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Exactly. Character doesn't come into account until AFTER the baby is born. Before that, it's all about swag, smoothness and being fly.

And let's be real... how many times in mainstream society do men get all the blame? We always hear about deadbeat dads and how men need to 'man up' in the media, but when's the last time you heard the media say 'woman up'? There's 10,000 articles and shows on why men aren't being men and how we need to man up or why all black men are gay, in prison, are playas and dogs, but then you turn around and show the other side of the coin and it's a problem now. If a dude on here started a topic for how he is getting tore up with child support, but he was always talking about how he was smashing 10,000 hoes in other topics, he'd be told he got what he deserved. Nobody would feel sorry for him. Women want to be equal now, so they'll get the same scrutiny.

When's the last time you heard women need to 'choose better' in a mainstream source? We always hear or see how the father isn't around, but we don't see them situations where the woman is playing games and preventing a man from seeing his kid. We don't bring up situations where women willingly choose these losers.

There are a few women out there who actually follow the Bible, ask questions about a man's character, etc., and funny enough, they never end up pregnant by these losers. Notice how I didn't say, "go to church." I said follow what's in the Bible. They ain't in the club backing that thang up on Mr. prettyboy playa, and they take time to assess a man's CHARACTER before dealing with him... and some how, some way they aren't dealing with deadbeat dads. You give that thang up to a loser with no morals and reward him for his loserdom, then don't be surprised when he doesn't step up to the plate and handle his responsibilities.

:blessed: Spot-on as always. It's good to be back.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps

:clap: your talents will save many people's lives.

Cacs R Us

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cybertron
Because you know a bunch of coli brehs are the type to go all up in a ho unprotected then duck her as soon as a baby comes forth.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

J4Ajfkm.jpg

Pretty sure this cartoon strip is overtly racist.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Breh if adoption agencies are in the picture than that's a total different thread.

Brehette, Basically what I'm trying to say is motherless and fatherless children in the system is a testament that any man or woman has the right to not want to raise or be around their own child if they chose to do so. Having a child is not going to magically change a person to do the right thing. The black community should know that more than anybody. Pick better mates for sexual activities or keep your legs closed until you are married is the only answer.

Last edited:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Brehette, Basically what I'm trying to say is motherless and fatherless children in the system is a testament that any man or woman has the right to not want to raise or be around their own child if they chose to do so. Having a child is not going to magically change a person to do the right thing. The black community should know that more than anybody. Pick better mates for sexual activities or keep your legs closed until you are married is the only answer.
I'm aware of that. You aren't telling me anything that I don't know. But you are heading to a whole other topic.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
B/c men rarely check each other or make one another socially accountable.

:bryan: @ that bullshyt.

Men check each other all the time. Especially when they ain't taking care of their kids right. Women are the ones that do fukked up shyt to CS money and raising their kids, but even the women with her head on her shoulders are :hamster: status when it comes time to check their female peers that are fukking up. Straight scared that if they say a word about accountability, they will be blackballed from their circle.

"All it takes for the triumphant of evil is for Good Men to do nothing." Winston Churchill

Last edited: