Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
You haven't figured it out by now? They just hate women, especially one that doesn't agree with them or one that doesn't live their life according to their (the men of this forum's) wishes. That's why they'll hate on feminism, single mothers, sexually "liberated" women, etc. The only time I've seen them praise women on this forum was for physical aspects.

I'm not even joking either. The rhetoric on these topics within this forum is terrible. If more time was spent on educating rather than voicing opinions of others views, I'd imagine some change would occur.

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
i disagree, but to keep the ball rolling, let's go with that. how do i check another man on raising his kids, when y'all keep giving these men the reward by fukking them?

It's a two sided story breh.

Some women have sex with men that aint shyt, but find out later that he wasn't shyt

Some men have sex with women that aint shyt, but find out later that she wasnt shyt

The point is people shouldn't be shyt.

Nikkas fukk with females that aren't shyt all the time and get hurt.... and its the same with women too

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
:rudy: It's one thing to decide to bang someone. It's something completely different to have children with them. :comeon:

LOL...you're creating this idea and notion that women are consciously having kids with men that THEY KNOW will abandon their child, and leave them high and dry. This violates all basic common sense with respect to incentivizing. Women have to go through the pain of labor, and the decades long hardship of raising a child on their own. Men can just dip...so I think its fair to say that, generally speaking, women are under the assumption that they are going to have a future with these men, and are manipulated or led astray in some form.

And before you say "THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!!" --- well, poor judgement and bad decision making is fueled by things like personal self esteem issues, poor education, and troubled upbringings. This is often true for the males as well.

But I would buy that you guys are simply well intentioned and want to see women make better choices, if not for the fact that you cats are complete hypocrites.

Whenever we see examples or threads around here of women who are very selective, demanding, and have high qualifications for the men they date, you cats get outraged. You scream and cry about "hypergamy", "feminism", and victimize yourself as living in a world of entitled women who wont give an average man a shot.

So you see how these two worlds of thought are in direct conflict with each other? That signifies that you guys are full of sht. It doesnt take a nuclear physicist to figure out that you cats are just making sht up as you go along, and fitting everything around your caustic, nasty, mean-spirited, and negative views you have on all women.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For real....

Woman takes a chance on someone, and he turns out to be a loser: "haha. Dumb bytch. You spread em for a dead beat cause all you hoes are stupid"

Woman creates strict standards and qualifications for whom she wants to date: "Oh my god. Who does this bytch think she is. She wont take a chance on a brotha and grow with him. bytches so entitled nowadays, and all think they princesses"

A real man will not have a problem with this. Only a weak ass nikka would take issue with a woman having standards because obviously he can't meet them. I have never known one man who had his shyt together who said some shyt like that. Hoe ass nikkas strive to get the standards of women to be as low as possible so they can cash in and guess what...it's working.

We need to stop treating this shyt like it's rocket science. We need to stop acting like loser ass nikkas have so much guile and are chamleon-like in their ability to shield their true selves. It's not hard to spot a loser ass nikka. If he has no job, no education, no goals, no purpose in life, he can't hold a fukking conversation, all he can talk about is sex, guns, weed or his block, has kids that he doesn't take care of already, has a lot style but little substance, then chances are he is a loser. If you are truly focused on getting to know a person (which you should be if you are fukking them raw) it's not that hard to figure out what kind of person they are.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
A real man will not have a problem with this. Only a weak ass nikka would take issue with a woman having standards because obviously he can't meet them. I have never known one man who had his shyt together who said some shyt like that. Hoe ass nikkas strive to get the standards of women to be as low as possible so they can cash in and guess what...it's working.

We need to stop treating this shyt like it's rocket science. We need to stop acting like loser ass nikkas have so much guile and are chamleon-like in their ability to shield their true selves. It's not hard to spot a loser ass nikka. If he has no job, no education, no goals, no purpose in life, he can't hold a fukking conversation, all he can talk about is sex, guns, weed or his block, has kids that he doesn't take care of already, has a lot style but little substance, then chances are he is a loser. If you are truly focused on getting to know a person (which you should be if you are fukking them raw) it's not that hard to figure out what kind of person they are.

I said this in an earlier post, a lot of these women are vulnerable, and arent equipped to make the best decisions when it comes to fathers of their children. A lot of men are experts at picking up on these insecurities and vulnerabilities, and act accordingly. Unless a woman is mentally ill, she would have no incentive to knowingly have a child with someone she is sure will leave her hanging.

Racism, poverty, nihilistic culture, are among the variables that create intersecting dysfunctionalities. If you havent noticed, black men dont exactly have a sterling reputation of making all the right choices either, and these problems have a multiplicity effect in urban areas.

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Are men still relying on a woman's birth control to prevent pregnancies in 2014 just so they can shoot the club up:dahell:

Protect yaself even if you are sure she's doing the same. No babies, no child support, no drama...how simple is that?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Women love the scumbag Peter Gunz dude

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said this in an earlier post, a lot of these women are vulnerable, and arent equipped to make the best decisions when it comes to fathers of their children. A lot of men are experts at picking up on these insecurities and vulnerabilities, and act accordingly. Unless a woman is mentally ill, she would have no incentive to knowingly have a child with someone she is sure will leave her hanging.

Racism, poverty, nihilistic culture, are among the variables that create intersecting dysfunctionalities. If you havent noticed, black men dont exactly have a sterling reputation of making all the right choices either, and these problems have a multiplicity effect in urban areas.

I am not suggesting that women are knowingly setting themselves up for failure. However it's clear that they are not being thorough enough in the vetting process. A woman has way more to lose and frankly less to gain than a man for having sex with a person that they haven't thoroughly vetted. Women are more susceptible to disease and they are the ones who can get pregnant. Purely based on the principles of self-preservation and protecting their young a woman should be more cautious when it comes to sex.

We have a lot of fukked up women and a lot of fukked up men. When they breed one of the fukked up parties has an option to KIM. He likely didn't have a father himself or if he did he wasn't a very good one and more often than not the flight instinct kicks in. At a certain point self-preservation and protecting your children has to take over. If women don't stand up and demand more, then men certianly aren't gonna look to change a pardigm that clearly benefits them.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I am not suggesting that women are knowingly setting themselves up for failure. However it's clear that they are not being thorough enough in the vetting process. A woman has way more to lose and frankly less to gain than a man for having sex with a person that they haven't thoroughly vetted. Women are more susceptible to disease and they are the ones who can get pregnant. Purely based on the principles of self-preservation and protecting their young a woman should be more cautious when it comes to sex.

We have a lot of fukked up women and a lot of fukked up men. When they breed and one of the fukked up parties has an option to KIM. He likely didn't have a father himself or if he did he wasn't a very good one and more often than not the flight instinct kicks in. At a certain point self-preservation and protecting your children has to take over. If women don't stand up and demand more, then men certianly aren't gonna look to change a pardigm that clearly benefits them.

Exactly. These no-good dudes main incentive in life is to fukk mad hoes.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It's a two sided story breh.

Some women have sex with men that aint shyt, but find out later that he wasn't shyt

Some men have sex with women that aint shyt, but find out later that she wasnt shyt

The point is people shouldn't be shyt.

Nikkas fukk with females that aren't shyt all the time and get hurt.... and its the same with women too
I used to rely on that until I found out that its the exception.

A male fukks a lot of girls more want him because other chicks want him, a male plays women and more want him to try and change his ways, a male has a gf and more females want him because a lot like taking women from their men. A male goes with a female and shows red flags that he will not be a sutable parent and many women ignore it. These dudes do things that if I chick I was with did I would cut her off with the quickness yet they ignore the red flags and proceed anyway.

There are too many factors that give male playas and ain't shyt men the opportunity to prosper and until we get the women who run the relationship scene to stop entertaining them it will take twice as long and be way more harder for things to change.

Last edited:

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
You haven't figured it out by now? They just hate women, especially one that doesn't agree with them or one that doesn't live their life according to their (the men of this forum's) wishes. That's why they'll hate on feminism, single mothers, sexually "liberated" women, etc. The only time I've seen them praise women on this forum was for physical aspects.

I'm not even joking either. The rhetoric on these topics within this forum is terrible. If more time was spent on educating rather than voicing opinions of others views, I'd imagine some change would occur.

MjAxMy1lMjhlYmMyNTQyN2I4NzA1.png

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I used to rely on that until I found out that its the exception.

A male fukks a lot of girls more want him because other chicks want him, a male plays women and more want him to try and change his ways, a male has a gf and more females want him because a lot like taking women from their men. A male goes with a female and shows red flags that he will not be a sutable parent and many women ignore it. These dudes do things that if I chick I was with did I would cut her off with the quickness yet they ignore the red flags and proceed anyway.

There are too many factors that give male playas and ain't shyt men the opportunity to prosper and until we get the women who run the relationship scene to stop entertaining them it will take twice as long and be way more harder for things to change.

Yup, hypergamy fukked up society.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
LOL...you're creating this idea and notion that women are consciously having kids with men that THEY KNOW will abandon their child, and leave them high and dry. This violates all basic common sense with respect to incentivizing. Women have to go through the pain of labor, and the decades long hardship of raising a child on their own. Men can just dip...so I think its fair to say that, generally speaking, women are under the assumption that they are going to have a future with these men, and are manipulated or led astray in some form.

You seem to assume that these women have any kind of common sense when they go around getting pumped and dumped by these guys and that they're carefully weighing the pros and cons of the men that they're dating fukking around with. You also seem to think that men can "just dip" without any kind of social stigma or scorn, when it's the opposite that's quite true. You also seem to keep thinking that there aren't really obvious signs that they're missing about these guys that they seem to conveniently miss when they're going around getting banged by all these guys, and continue to act like weren't obvious signs once they get knocked up by these losers. You really think that these women are thinking about how hard it is to raise a child, go through labor, etc? shyt, they don't even think to use a damn condom or take the pill properly. :rudy:

And before you say "THEY SHOULD KNOW BETTER!!!" --- well, poor judgement and bad decision making is fueled by things like personal self esteem issues, poor education, and troubled upbringings. This is often true for the males as well.

They should know better. And this goes for the men, too. There are lots of programs, planned parenthood locations in troubled areas, and other resources that are more than willing to teach these women how to properly use birth control and educate them on the ramifications of having a child at the wrong time in life with the wrong person. But they still go and bang the wrong guys without the right protection and the wrong foresight into the future. Because it's like, so exciting at the moment and fukk using protection, right? But hey, let's all dismiss any kind of responsibility despite all the available resources because of self-esteem issues and whatnot.

But I would buy that you guys are simply well intentioned and want to see women make better choices, if not for the fact that you cats are complete hypocrites.

Who's the hypocrite here? The people that are holding women to the same standard as men, or the guys that want women to be held to the same responsibility standard as children? The reason that the coli points out that women are responsible for their own actions as well is because it's usually just the men in the mainstream that are held to this kind of a standard. Someone has to point out that it takes two to tango and it might as well be here on the internet since nobody wants to say anything about it anywhere else.

Whenever we see examples or threads around here of women who are very selective, demanding, and have high qualifications for the men they date, you cats get outraged. You scream and cry about "hypergamy", "feminism", and victimize yourself as living in a world of entitled women who wont give an average man a shot.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the original post. But what the hell, let's address this non-related issue since we've run the former issue into the ground, anyway. Women who are of low sexual market value and low dating market value are the ones who get rightly criticized for having way too high of standards and acting like little princesses. It's nothing personal, it just happens.

So you see how these two worlds of thought are in direct conflict with each other? That signifies that you guys are full of sht. It doesnt take a nuclear physicist to figure out that you cats are just making sht up as you go along, and fitting everything around your caustic, nasty, mean-spirited, and negative views you have on all women.

Jesus, would you step off your soap box? Your corny, self-righteous posting about this is going to give me nausea. What worlds are in conflict? The fact that men are hammered on this in the mainstream kind of eliminates the need for it to be eliminated here. Realistically, both parties are responsible because it takes two to tango. Nobody is making shyt up as they go along, it's just stuff that you don't like and it goes against the ivory tower teachings that protect the sacred cow that is women. But this isn't about hating women, this is about hating when people continue patterns of poor decision making that put their future children in an extremely rough spot and make it much harder for them to succeed in the future.

And stop accusing people who point this shyt out of sexism and misogyny. These are valid points and your name calling just looks like a childish grab for attention.