Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I understand that but damn near nothing negative is ever said about a man that does nothing for his child. It's always oh well the woman should not have picked him, which is true but how about the man should not be a dead beat.

Do u see what I'm saying?
Actually I do look down on men that do nothing for their child but more focus is on the women because women run the relationship scene.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
c/s. I hate that I dont believe in abortion bullsht. They dont believe in abortion but are ok with birthing fatherless children that are statistically proven to be significantly disadvantaged throughout life, sht is so ass backwards and stupid.

No one even remotely praises dead beats on here. Everyone knows dead beats aint sht, everyone knows ratchet single moms aint sht, the only reason you hear more about single moms on here is because its a male dominated board.
Exactly I bet she won't take this shyt to a female dominated messageboard and ask why they always shytting on dudes and where the threads blaming women at smh. Its not like she can't find these forums but she just wants to bytch and moan.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
That religious bullshyt kicks in when they become pregnant. :beli:

They were all up in the club, getting nasty and all, but want to turn to a nun when a baby is in the belly.

Religion tends to kick in (be it males or females) when screwups occur. It is all a part of human nature. :manny:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm saying that is unrealistic as shyt. It takes fukking years to really know someone inside and out.

The rest your post indicates to me that the real question should be why are there such shytty men in the black community who can't take any responsibility for the consequences of their actions.

I would venture to say that their parents not taking the time to get to know each other first has something to do with it. :ld:

You know what else is unrealistic...expecting a guy that you don't really know to step up to the plate and take care of his responsibilities just because you think they should. It's the right thing to do...just like getting to know a person before you allow them in your body. However, as you said it's unrealistic...just like expecting a stranger to give a fukk about you and your child. People are more thoughtful and careful about who they allow in their car or their home then they are who they allow in their body and then people ask "What's wrong with the community" :mindblown:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Ohhhh you're a tuffy...

But see here's the thing...look at the bold words..."with you". Why would anyone take care of a child that they don't even want to be with or around? Responsibility and rights don't mean shyt once the government steps in and see the parents aren't doing their jobs as a parent. This is not a perfect world. Adoption agencies could tell you that.
Breh if adoption agencies are in the picture than that's a total different thread.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
There are variables that arised in many circumstances. The cause that created a b*stardized child isn't always "the woman knowing her significant other isn't shyt, but still fukk him" . Sometimes it can be a dude who does everything right for his lady, but when is time for him to be a father, he isn't ready to be a father or doesn't have any desire to be a parent. Some people don't show their true colors until they see an effects they don't like that arose from their decision.

Yea, that can happen. But how often is the above the case versus the woman simply choosing to procreate under less than desirable circumstances? And when I say desirable circumstances I mean a simple, standard situation like married(or at least engaged) to a financially stable guy who has shown that he is committed to the woman, who has shown to be a quality person and is planning on a future with said woman.

How many single mothers are happening because the above situation rapidly deteriorated? And beyond that, how many of those kind of guys would become deadbeat dads even if the situation were to deteriorate? They'd most likely still want to be in the child's life even if not with the woman anymore.

Peace

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Coli family, I have a question.

Is it wrong for me to stop talking to a single mother of three? She seems very sweet and now humble due to the harsh reality of raising kids by herself. She's been popping out kids since she was 18. Now she's ready to find that good man. I can't be that man. I can't allow myself to lower my standards. She is very intelligent when it comes to some things, a freak and can cook very well but her baggage is a turn off. Her ex husband was a round the way thug. He cheated on her and thus she cheated on him. He got other girls pregnant so she divorced him. She says she likes my positive out look on life which was the total opposite from her ex. Sadly I had to cut her off, can't allow myself to fall for the trap.

Don't do it, breh. Single moms are experts at laying traps. You'll think you're winning in the short term. You'll truly lose in the long term.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Don't take these nikkas serious

They contradict themselves

For real....

Woman takes a chance on someone, and he turns out to be a loser: "haha. Dumb bytch. You spread em for a dead beat cause all you hoes are stupid"

Woman creates strict standards and qualifications for whom she wants to date: "Oh my god. Who does this bytch think she is. She wont take a chance on a brotha and grow with him. bytches so entitled nowadays, and all think they princesses"

Daps
How many women mess with dudes with no job and a thug or playa persona, but 'oooh girl he got it going onnnn'...

Yup.....I said the same thing earlier

The majority of these hoes out here are on some......

J4Ajfkm.jpg

.....then have the nerve to automatically expect that nikka to be a good, involved father when she has his child :dahell:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
For real....
Woman takes a chance on someone, and he turns out to be a loser: "haha. Dumb bytch. You spread em for a dead beat cause all you hoes are stupid"

Woman creates strict standards and qualifications for whom she wants to date: "Oh my god. Who does this bytch think she is. She wont take a chance on a brotha and grow with him. bytches so entitled nowadays, and all think they princesses"

"Dating" and "giving up the puss raw on a platter" are two different things breh. And they shouldn't come up with that lame excuse like you're against abortion, but engage wilfully in premarital sex. Aint noooooobody tryna hear that shyt.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
For real....

:rudy: It's one thing to decide to bang someone. It's something completely different to have children with them. :comeon: