Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
They might be intelligent but not because u beat them into being intelligent. Putting ur hands on them just make you an abuser. Nooo way around that. Look up the word "abuse."

Abuse would be me spanking them everyday for no reason at all. That is clearly not the case. They got spanked when they needed a little reminder of who the parent is. They do well in school because the roles in this house are clearly defined. "I'm the dad, you're the son. You do what I say and thats it. You want to talk about the roles, we will do so after you get whipped".

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's already been said numerous times. The woman knew what kind of dude she was dealing with. If a dude on here talked about he impregnated a stripper and all the drama it was causing him, we would tell him the same thing. Dude, you impregnated a stripper. What did you expect? How many women mess with dudes with no job and a thug or playa persona, but 'oooh girl he got it going onnnn'... men on here constantly will tell a woman to avoid these loser types, but when we call them losers, apparently that's 'hating'. We'll tell a woman to avoid these types of dudes, they'll ignore it, mess with him anyways and then want some sympathy when this dude lives up to his dirt crown. What are we supposed to do, chastise this negro that we knew ahead of time wouldn't take care of his kids when you've willingly chosen to be his partner in crime?

Let's take the example of the guy in Tennessee that has 30+ children by 10+ different women. Hmm. somehow, some way this loser keeps ending up in more and more vaginas when he hasn't taken care of his other children, but we're supposed to get on his case AGAIN when everyone already knows what kind of dude he is and yet women still keep treating him to sex?

Ask any sane minded man here what they think of a man that doesn't take care of his kids and they'll be called a loser and foul... but what else is there to say when men point out some of the characteristics that this kind of man is likely to have and that advice goes completely ignored?

Swag and dikk game is all these hoes want. They have this sick mentality where the well-off dude with common sense is "lame" and the bum Peter Gunz dude has all the "swag" in the world to fukk them. That is what this CS system and this society encourages.

Daps
It's already been said numerous times. The woman knew what kind of dude she was dealing with. If a dude on here talked about he impregnated a stripper and all the drama it was causing him, we would tell him the same thing. Dude, you impregnated a stripper. What did you expect? How many women mess with dudes with no job and a thug or playa persona, but 'oooh girl he got it going onnnn'... men on here constantly will tell a woman to avoid these loser types, but when we call them losers, apparently that's 'hating'. We'll tell a woman to avoid these types of dudes, they'll ignore it, mess with him anyways and then want some sympathy when this dude lives up to his dirt crown. What are we supposed to do, chastise this negro that we knew ahead of time wouldn't take care of his kids when you've willingly chosen to be his partner in crime?

Let's take the example of the guy in Tennessee that has 30+ children by 10+ different women. Hmm. somehow, some way this loser keeps ending up in more and more vaginas when he hasn't taken care of his other children, but we're supposed to get on his case AGAIN when everyone already knows what kind of dude he is and yet women still keep treating him to sex?

Ask any sane minded man here what they think of a man that doesn't take care of his kids and they'll be called a loser and foul... but what else is there to say when men point out some of the characteristics that this kind of mind is likely to have and that advice goes completely ignored?

Right. When most of the single mothers have kids by dudes who aint sht and/or already got kids by other women, who is supposed to get most of the flak for it? The nikka sayin yolo or the females letting him bust in them with no protection? This shyt isn't even a question.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Abuse would be me spanking them everyday for no reason at all. That is clearly not the case. They got spanked when they needed a little reminder of who the parent is. They do well in school because the roles in this house are clearly defined. "I'm the dad, you're the son. You do what I say and thats it. You want to talk about the roles, we will do so after you get whipped".

haha yeah man..have fun with that. I don't believe in doing human beings like that but do ur thing plehboi. It's obvious that's all u know.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Spanking should be a last resort. And always talk to your kids about consequences of their actions and let them practice accountability. They are people too, and they may be the difference between you getting sent to a nursing home or you living in prosperity in your later years.

As I said, I haven't had to spank my sons in over 5 years. We are clearly past that stage. My wife and I always talk to our sons about choices, consequences, and all kinds of things about life. They're not perfect kids, but they are respectable, use their manners and know right from wrong. As a parent, thats all one can really ask for. Spanking has to start very early, and not when the child already has formed his bad habits.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
haha yeah man..have fun with that. I don't believe in doing human beings like that but do ur thing plehboi. It's obvious that's all u know.

Punishing your kids without a proper explanation will build resentment. My mother was always good with talking about what I done wrong and how I can become a better person. Beating your kids and thinking that they less than a person will leave them hating you. God forbid when you get old and have to depend on them, but they refuse to help you because all the shyt that you did in their childhood years.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels

Its a proven method that works, along with spending quality time with your child and telling them and showing them you love them. But yea, continue to be a dumbass, its clearly working for you. You're in here trying to tell a parent how to raise a child when you don't even have one.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
As I said, I haven't had to spank my sons in over 5 years. We are clearly past that stage. My wife and I always talk to our sons about choices, consequences, and all kinds of things about life. They're not perfect kids, but they are respectable, use their manners and know right from wrong. As a parent, thats all one can really ask for. Spanking has to start very early, and not when the child already has formed his bad habits.

Mental punishments and taking away their things is more effective way of discipline. Also, make them go to volunteer mission to HELP other people so that you can build a conscience with them.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Right. When most of the single mothers have kids by dudes who aint sht and/or already got kids by other women, who is supposed to get most of the flak for it? The nikka sayin yolo or the females letting him bust in them with no protection? This shyt isn't even a question.

There was a story about a prisoner sleeping with 11 female COs , and impregnating 3 of them. Yeah, the dude is a scumbag. He's in prison, likely for murder... but somehow he got him some cooch WHILE being locked up and the women that carry his baby will be single mothers... these women KNEW what kind of dude he was but they still gave that thang up. Why should I chastise this dude any more when you already know what kind of dude he is, he's actually behind bars, and yet he still ends up impregnating these women? There are rare circumstances when a dude seems good, she's in a relationship with him and once a baby comes, he bails. I can't get mad at that woman, but in most cases, the woman KNOWS what kind of dude the guy is or she would if she did a little research. You know that feminist saying, "My body, my choice?" Yeah, your body, your choice and ultimately YOUR responsibility. Do some research on this negro you're with before you let him bust something inside of you. Take your time and discover to see if he has any other kids. Ask him questions to see his moral character... oh wait, that's too boring.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Mental punishments and taking away their things is more effective way of discipline. Also, make them go to volunteer mission to HELP other people so that you can build a conscience with them.

Those methods are fine, when they are of the proper age. But you can't do that with toddlers. A light spank is not going to kill them. Your kids have to have some sort of fear of you to keep them straight. If they aren't afraid of punishment from their own parents, they won't be afraid of any consequences in the future.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
There was a story about a prisoner sleeping with 11 female COs , and impregnating 3 of them. Yeah, the dude is a scumbag. He's in prison, likely for murder... but somehow he got him some cooch WHILE being locked up and the women that carry his baby will be single mothers... these women KNEW what kind of dude he was but they still gave that thang up. Why should I chastise this dude any more when you already know what kind of dude he is, he's actually behind bars, and yet he still ends up impregnating these women? There are rare circumstances when a dude seems good, she's in a relationship with him and once a baby comes, he bails. I can't get mad at that woman, but in most cases, the woman KNOWS what kind of dude the guy is or she would if she did a little research. You know that feminist saying, "My body, my choice?" Yeah, your body, your choice and ultimately YOUR responsibility. Do some research on this negro you're with before you let him bust something inside of you. Take your time and discover to see if he has any other kids. Ask him questions to see his moral character... oh wait, that's too boring.
Pure ether. These women think that bad men = good in bed and have a backbone. For these simple minded women, they think that a dude is a Drake like Simp or a Tupac that they can tame.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Those methods are fine, when they are of the proper age. But you can't do that with toddlers. A light spank is not going to kill them. Your kids have to have some sort of fear of you to keep them straight. If they aren't afraid of punishment from their own parents, they won't be afraid of any consequences in the future.

That is true, but spanking should be a LAST resort. Not just a quick fix to a problem.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Punishing your kids without a proper explanation will build resentment. My mother was always good with talking about what I done wrong and how I can become a better person. Beating your kids and thinking that they less than a person will leave them hating you. God forbid when you get old and have to depend on them, but they refuse to help you because all the shyt that you did in their childhood years.

Bro I understand that completely. It was the other guy who said he disciplines his kids with whippings. Not me.

Bingoman

Rookie
Daps
Because it's usually the mother's fault that she's single/the father isn't around :dahell:

Now, mind you....you do have some scum-ass nikkas who dip out for no good reason at all, but they're the exception

Most nikkas dip out because the mother makes it difficult for them to have a relationship with the child, thereby driving the man away

Also in a lot of cases, these hoes be fukkin' with nikkas who they know DAMN well ain't shyt, but "guuurrrl he a thug and he got swag", so they have their kid with him, and then automatically expect him to turn into this nikka right here -------> :what:
this problem could be solved by using protection. then she could have sex with as many thugs as she wants and he can continue to be a thug without parental responsibilities. :ld: