Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
If your child is with you. It's your responsibility until you give up rights....that's all I'm going to say on that matter

Ohhhh you're a tuffy...

But see here's the thing...look at the bold words..."with you". Why would anyone take care of a child that they don't even want to be with or around? Responsibility and rights don't mean shyt once the government steps in and see the parents aren't doing their jobs as a parent. This is not a perfect world. Adoption agencies could tell you that.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
damn u hit 1 year olds?:stopitslime:
Yes, when they are being defiant and testy. A light smack on the ass does just fine. Saying "no", only works for so long before they test their boundaries. Once they go beyond their boundaries, a spank is necessary. But please, do tell, how does a parent reason with a one year old who is being defiant?

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's easy for us to say "she pushed him away" "it's her fault for opening her legs" but we're forgetting about the children. At what point does a man say "you know I ain't shyt but I gotta do better for my children". The more we blame the woman, the more these men will feel like they don't have to do anything.

I know it takes two to make a kid but there are times
where I question this mentality.
I've seen guys express "I DO NOT WANT CHILDREN",
loudly and clearly, and some females think the best course
of action is to get pregnant, thinking the guy will stick around despite
voicing he does not want children right now.

I've seen this happen several times, even with close friends of mine.
And in a couple of these cases neither the guy nor the female
are black (despite some of the
stereotypes being thrown around in here, I know quite a few hispanic
AND white single mothers...)
At some point they have to realize that if they think parenting is
a two person job, then they should wait for the right person to go ahead
and have kids with.

Daps
Unfortunately, the single mothers are making bad picks with these fathers. Not all, but a large majority of them. If you fukk a low life, you think cause you have a kid with him he's gonna magically change. These women need to be more exclusive with their p*ssy. Some put more thought into what type of yaki they gonna get.

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

:umad:

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Yes, when they are being defiant and testy. A light smack on the ass does just fine. Saying "no", only works for so long before they test their boundaries. Once they go beyond their boundaries, a spank is necessary. But please, do tell, how does a parent reason with a one year old who is being defiant?

Give them something to distract them from whatever they are doing. HAhahaha u are a horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible parent. That is apparent.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Perfect example of this shyt, my sister in law. Three kids, three different dudes, and according to her, they're all @ssholes. Now, shes pregnant with baby number four by daddy number four. Some dumb lop actually married her.

She loves the drama and she loves being in hell.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Give them something to distract them from whatever they are doing. HAhahaha u are a horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible parent. That is apparent.
tumblr_mdys2uGuRM1qk6wc3o1_500.gif

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels

Yea, a horrible parent of two children who are straight A, honor roll and GATE students. One of which has won the Young Authors Award three years straight.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It's already been said numerous times. The woman knew what kind of dude she was dealing with. If a dude on here talked about he impregnated a stripper and all the drama it was causing him, we would tell him the same thing. Dude, you impregnated a stripper. What did you expect? How many women mess with dudes with no job and a thug or playa persona, but 'oooh girl he got it going onnnn'... men on here constantly will tell a woman to avoid these loser types, but when we call them losers, apparently that's 'hating'. We'll tell a woman to avoid these types of dudes, they'll ignore it, mess with him anyways and then want some sympathy when this dude lives up to his dirt crown. What are we supposed to do, chastise this negro that we knew ahead of time wouldn't take care of his kids when you've willingly chosen to be his partner in crime?

Let's take the example of the guy in Tennessee that has 30+ children by 10+ different women. Hmm. somehow, some way this loser keeps ending up in more and more vaginas when he hasn't taken care of his other children, but we're supposed to get on his case AGAIN when everyone already knows what kind of dude he is and yet women still keep treating him to sex?

Ask any sane minded man here what they think of a man that doesn't take care of his kids and they'll be called a loser and foul... but what else is there to say when men point out some of the characteristics that this kind of man is likely to have and that advice goes completely ignored?

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
She loves the drama and she loves being in hell.
Oh yea, shes a c*nt. If there isn't drama in the day, shes bored. I had to cut that bytch out from my household for good because all the yelling and fighting she does with anyone around her is just entirely unnecessary. Her kids, bratty as fukk. The kind who get christmas presents, and cry because it wasn't what they wanted. Kids who break shyt just hours after getting it. The difference in her kids and mine? Mine got their ass spanked when needed. Hers never did.

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
you're a soft batch cokkie fakkit mate
Yea, a horrible parent of two children who are straight A, honor roll and GATE students. One of which has won the Young Authors Award three years straight.

They might be intelligent but not because u beat them into being intelligent. Putting ur hands on them just make you an abuser. Nooo way around that. Look up the word "abuse."

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Oh yea, shes a c*nt. If there isn't drama in the day, shes bored. I had to cut that bytch out from my household for good because all the yelling and fighting she does with anyone around her is just entirely unnecessary. Her kids, bratty as fukk. The kind who get christmas presents, and cry because it wasn't what they wanted. Kids who break shyt just hours after getting it. The difference in her kids and mine? Mine got their ass spanked when needed. Hers never did.

Spanking should be a last resort. And always talk to your kids about consequences of their actions and let them practice accountability. They are people too, and they may be the difference between you getting sent to a nursing home or you living in prosperity in your later years.