Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Do you nikkas have any idea how much energy and effort a deadbeat man puts into making a women think he isnt a deadbeat? Like seriously.....

Its easy. Just game the broads and sell her into a dream. The likes of Peter Gunz do it all the time.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
We need male birth control in the form of a pill. That will shut down the unwanted babies and shut down the scam ass CS system.

Well the man pill may stop a woman from getting pregnant but what about protection from STD's?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Well the man pill may stop a woman from getting pregnant but what about protection from STD's?

That also has to be addressed. But for the mean time, stop letting these chicks have babies for the sake of a check, and they will be :sadbron: when the kids stop coming.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
The only part addressed to you specifically were the 2 questions. The rest is just on some "if the shoe fit..." shyt. I see that you didn't answer the question though. Women seem to only have trouble with certain double standards.
Bold is so true but that's just most people regardless of gender period. I do agree ask these chicks when they ready to start fronting paper on dates and talking to men instead of us coming to them most back on that its a man job shyt. That's why I tell anybody you ain't willing to give up shyt that benefit you maybe you shouldn't be so quick to worry about the benefits others are getting in a similar situation.

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Don't call me dumb I don't have kids. And be mad at the bum not at the woman taking care of her responsibility
I'm not calling you dumb per se, rather speaking in general terms. lol @ be mad at the dude. For what? It was the females choice to let him fukk her raw. Unless she was raped, she could have made the decision to not fukk, or use protection. Stop blaming dudes for what the female has control over.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I kinda had words with an associate of mine over this. This fukk refused to go to his daughters little preschool Christmas play. Ol' girl called him and asked him to come 4 days in advance and he was like, "nah, I'm chillin :smugdraper:"

Ol' girl is virtually drama free, never asks the nikka for anything, so he has no excuse. I just snatched my bong away from the nikka, we gad words and I told the nikka to get out :laff:

Iown know why I got so heated, but I can't respect bum muhfukkas. That's yo seed nikka, that's a little you that came from yo nuts, so how can you not step up :what:

He's a mama's boy and she actually influences him to stay away from the girl and his child because she thinks she'll bring him down with school and whatnot :mindblown:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
As sick a it is, man or woman is not responsible if they chose to not want to have or take care of their kids. Adoption agencies could prove that. If a man or woman does not want to take care of their kids then that's just what it is. You cannot make anyone do anything. As good or bad the situation may be, it is what it is. Either chose better males when having sex and use proper protection or keep your fukking legs close until after you're married.
If your child is with you. It's your responsibility until you give up rights....that's all I'm going to say on that matter

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Bro physically disciplining a kid is not the solution. You aren't suppose to abuse anyone or put your hands on anyone. I don't care if they are 8 or 88.

I'd be willing to bet you don't even have a kid. Its always the people who don't have kids who say that. And the ones with kids who do say that, have disrespectful ass kids. Physical discipline is a necessity. There is nothing wrong with teaching a child to be a bit fearful of their parents. I spanked my kids from the time they were able to test me and see how much they could get away with. Nothing hard to where they are screaming, but just enough to get them to know who the boss is. Haven't had to spank either one in at least five years. And before that, it was about a year in between. You start the spankings early, they become less and less frequent.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I'm not calling you dumb per se, rather speaking in general terms. lol @ be mad at the dude. For what? It was the females choice to let him fukk her raw. Unless she was raped, she could have made the decision to not fukk, or use protection. Stop blaming dudes for what the female has control over.
If a child is brought into this world both parents should raise them

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Do you nikkas have any idea how much energy and effort a deadbeat man puts into making a women think he isnt a deadbeat? Like seriously.....
On here some men think that the guy is being a complete a$$hole the whole time and I'm trying to tell them that it's not always the case.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Well yea, in a perfect world. But we don't live there do we? How about this, what if one parent is a drug addled piece of shyt who does nothing but keep the children in harms way?
Then they need to go to rehab, clean their fukking act up , get a job and try to see their kids and take care of them,if or once they get better..... Counseling will be needed too.

Kobes Two Jerseys

Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Then they need to go to rehab, clean their fukking act up , get a job and try to see their kids and take care of them,if or once they get better..... Counseling will be needed too.

Just curious, but where in the heck do you live where everything is so easy?

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
I'd be willing to bet you don't even have a kid. Its always the people who don't have kids who say that. And the ones with kids who do say that, have disrespectful ass kids. Physical discipline is a necessity. There is nothing wrong with teaching a child to be a bit fearful of their parents. I spanked my kids from the time they were able to test me and see how much they could get away with. Nothing hard to where they are screaming, but just enough to get them to know who the boss is. Haven't had to spank either one in at least five years. And before that, it was about a year in between. You start the spankings early, they become less and less frequent.

U can't teach them a lesson thru words? Are u not wise enough my friend to make ur kids respect u through the use of logic?