Why do y'all talk bad about single moms but.....

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If he wasnt shytty that ratchet wouldnt have fukked him. These women WANT shytty nikkas. If they didnt they wouldnt fukk with them.

I dont want a fat bytch so i dont fukk with fat bytches.

Exactly. By giving up the p*ssy, these women are just enabling them bum dudes to continue to be scumbag material. No incentive to do better.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
What a dumb rebuttal. I am a strong believer of cause and effect. Eliminate the cause and there will be no negative effects.
You are a naïve male poster. Women choosing abortion isn't going to impede irresponsible males from fukking everything in sight without a condom. Abortion should be never be an option to counter the problems of dead fathers not taking responsibility to care for their children.
What a dumb rebuttal. I am a strong believer of cause and effect. Eliminate the cause and there will be no negative effects.

Abortion is not going to solve anything. The disadvantage of promoting abortion as a solution is that irresponsible adults will continue to engage in unsafe sex. And we all know what is the common result of unprotected intercourse--STDs. Any man who choose to live a casual life need to be responsible in using contraceptive and make a wise decision in selecting a sex partner. This goes the same for women as well.
If you don't chastise single moms and their lifestyles you are enabling the next generation.

You are saying its OK and normal to have kids out of wedlock. Stop sugar coating it and realize it leads to a life of poverty, your kids turning to crime , only getting low quality men who may molest your children and the odds of ever getting married slim to nil.

Is this the life you brehettes want to live?

Section six, food stamps, digging out roaches out of your no name cereal?

Take a pledge and stop messing with low quality men, have your first child when you got a ring on your finger and commitment and security.

What you have to say to the men who has no intention to raise a child, but made it a choice to fukk women women without a condom ?

Most of you dudes failed to directly answer the Op's question.

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
It's on both people. Everyone knows the only way to get pregnant is to fukk, so before you do that you should be prepared for the worst. There is no excuse for a parent to not be there for the child, but bashing a father for not being there is not bringing a male figure into the picture and its not doing anything for the mother. BOTH Sides are equally responsible....BUT

A woman has to protect herself more. If you don't want to be a single mother than you shouldn't have a child with someone you're not with. Unfortunately it is easy for a man to disappear from a child's life but that needs to be taken into consideration by the female.

Dead beat dads don't have a support group and aren't championed among men who actually are worth a damn but we're also not finding ourselves in situations like this.

It's a double standard but it doesn't make anything less valid. There's nothing you can do to stop broken homes without making everyone abstinent. Pregnancies can happen by accident, but if you're fukking you're taking on that risk and from there it's on the two people to live with that risk.

The woman is easy to demonize now because we don't have a father in the picture to make the bad guy. The woman has to take the brunt of the criticism and has to take responsibilty for being in the situation. The world isn't an idealistic wonderland. Of course dad's should be around and fully involved but there also shouldn't be homelessness and hunger. People need to take full responsibility for their decisions and live with the effects their choices bring

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I've provided examples up here already. The whole logic that she should no because he was crap before is dumb. Because I've seen guys that treat their women like shyt but still will take care of their kids.

And you don't have to be the best guy to love and take care of your kids breh

You're right about your second point. However, you seem to avoid my question-wouldn't it be better to avoid the "shytty" guy in the first place?

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Coli family, I have a question.

Is it wrong for me to stop talking to a single mother of three? She seems very sweet and now humble due to the harsh reality of raising kids by herself. She's been popping out kids since she was 18. Now she's ready to find that good man. I can't be that man. I can't allow myself to lower my standards. She is very intelligent when it comes to some things, a freak and can cook very well but her baggage is a turn off. Her ex husband was a round the way thug. He cheated on her and thus she cheated on him. He got other girls pregnant so she divorced him. She says she likes my positive out look on life which was the total opposite from her ex. Sadly I had to cut her off, can't allow myself to fall for the trap.

Are you broke? Are you fresh out the pen? Are you in need of a place to sleep and/or eat?

If not, why are you even entertaining a chick with 3 kids who was used to pass out her vagina?

Peace

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
You can not honestly think that every single woman wants a bad man breh.
Maybe some but not all.

Yet another guy up here blaming the woman but the man is STILL not at fault at all

To simply answer this topic's question....

1. Women have the ultimate power in sex when it comes to choosing partners.

2. In order to have sex, a woman must spread and open her legs to the man.

3. Protection is the key part that both genders should take full responsibility of. A ill man will never turn down raw p*ssy if he can get it. Ultimately the woman has the power to stop the man from entering her with or without a condom before sexual acts commence.

4. Having an abortion is an option that both genders should discuss. Ultimately the woman has the final power to decide if she wants to keep the baby or not.

5. Birthing a child will not keep a man. Especially if he wanted you to have an abortion. If you both never loved and cared for each other the why even spread your legs open for him?

6. Either chose better males when having sex and use proper protection or keep your fukking legs close until after you're married. There are some things in the bible that def make sense.

Last edited:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
You're right about your second point. However, you seem to avoid my question-wouldn't it be better to avoid the "shytty" guy in the first place?

Peace

There are variables that arised in many circumstances. The cause that created a b*stardized child isn't always "the woman knowing her significant other isn't shyt, but still fukk him" . Sometimes it can be a dude who does everything right for his lady, but when is time for him to be a father, he isn't ready to be a father or doesn't have any desire to be a parent. Some people don't show their true colors until they see an effects they don't like that arose from their decision.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
To simply answer this topic's question....

1. Women have the ultimate power in sex when it comes to choosing partners.

2. In order to have sex, a woman must spread and open her legs to the man.

3. Protection is the key part that both genders should take full responsibility of. A ill man will never turn down raw p*ssy if he can get it. Ultimately the woman has the power to stop the man from entering her with or without a condom before sexual acts commence.

4. Having an abortion is an option that both genders should discuss. Ultimately the woman has the final power to decide if she wants to keep the baby or not.

5. Birthing a child will not keep a man. Especially if he wanted you to have an abortion. If you both never loved and cared for each other the why even spread your legs open for him?

6. Either chose better males when having sex and use proper protection or keep your fukking legs close until after you're married.
You could have saved all of that because both are responsible for taking care of their kids. Not just the woman even if she is stupid enough to choose a horrible father for her child.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Plus, at times like these, they need to be pills for male birth control, almost like a vasectomy that is controlled.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
You could have saved all of that because both are responsible for taking care of their kids. Not just the woman even if she is stupid enough to choose a horrible father for her child.

As sick a it is, man or woman is not responsible if they chose to not want to have or take care of their kids. Adoption agencies could prove that. If a man or woman does not want to take care of their kids then that's just what it is. You cannot make anyone do anything. As good or bad the situation may be, it is what it is. Either chose better males when having sex and use proper protection or keep your fukking legs close until after you're married.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I understand that but damn near nothing negative is ever said about a man that does nothing for his child. It's always oh well the woman should not have picked him, which is true but how about the man should not be a dead beat.

Do u see what I'm saying?
No I don't see what your saying. If you want that opinion you'd have to go on a mainly female messageboard. On a mainly male messageboard this is what you usually going to get and vice versa. Post this on a mainly female messageboard and you'll see the difference in how the thread goes.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
As sick a it is, man or woman is not responsible if they chose to not want to have or take care of their kids. Adoption agencies could prove that. If a man or woman does not want to take care of their kids then that's just what it is. You cannot make anyone do anything. As good or bad the situation may be, it is what it is. Either chose better males when having sex and use proper protection or keep your fukking legs close until after you're married.

We need male birth control in the form of a pill. That will shut down the unwanted babies and shut down the scam ass CS system.