Why do we hate Eminem and his fans? WARNING: Corny Memes ahead

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
skill-wise? sure... as far as putting together a decent song fukk no... or should i say fack no

:mjlol:

What the fukk is this? This shyt is terrible. Like, seriously. What the fukk? This was on an actual album? I would have fukking sued if I paid 15 dollars for an album and this shyt was it. :what:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I don't understand why people are posting Eminem memes from like 6+ years ago, solely for the purpose of being upset.

I could understand this thread if an Em stan did it....but to say :krs: "hey guys, look at this"....and the shyt is old....like, literally years old....I seen these on the internet around the time Wayne dropped "C3" and "C4", which is why Wayne is heavily featured....

shyt is :what:

Fred.

This is what happens when there is nothing going on worth talking about. Meanwhile it's rare you see actual Eminem fans make threads about him on here.

Last edited:

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
eminem-2pac.jpg
rap-music-in-a-nutshell_o_1986073.jpg

Top 5 rappers 1. Eminem 2. Slim Shady 3. Marshal Mathers 4. B-rabbit 5. The white guy from D12.

:snoop:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
What the fukk is this? This shyt is terrible. Like, seriously. What the fukk? This was on an actual album? I would have fukking sued if I paid 15 dollars for an album and this shyt was it. :what:

This is the intro to his Best of cd.