Why do we hate Eminem and his fans? WARNING: Corny Memes ahead

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Anyone else notice that EM stans seem to have a special hatred for Lil Wayne? Why is that?
Good question. Like many say Em stans aren't(for the most part) rap fans and so they see Lil Wayne as someone who symbolizes those "other" rappers. They don't solely hate Lil Wayne, but he's a very popular rapper and they think that's what most current rappers are like.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Nobody is denying his technical skill , but sonically he's probably one of the worst rapper of all time , sons production and flow is despicable :scust:

Which means he's :trash:

I judge all hip hop on production and flow. If you're not great at these two things, you simply can't be a GOAT. not by a long shot.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
If Eminem never tried that comeback we'd be talkin about those "what if..."s

"What if Eminem never walked away from the game? :ohhh:"

"If he never walked away how crazy would his discography been? :ohhh:"

those mysteries would have immortalized him the same way it does for rappers who die young.

No we know :mjlol:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

fellow eminem haters if you feel like your about to lose your soul discussing his wack music listen to this and get back that good feeling

:ahh:

:dj2:

so ill i had to post it twice

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
people are just mad he's white and much better than they are
:patrice:
:camby:
"I hate rap but love Eminem" = :scust:

Just say you hate black people and KIM

most people don't actually have a problem with eminem, just his delusional dikk-riding (some even racist) fanbase and predominantly white media that overrates the shyt out of him. :manny:
Both facts.

We recognize his skill (or at least used to :mjlol:) but his lame ass stans aren't even fans of the genre so they can't be respected in hip hop discussions

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Which means he's :trash:

I judge all hip hop on production and flow. If you're not great at these two things, you simply can't be a GOAT. not by a long shot.

how could you possibly not connect with music like this? :troll:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That first one is such BS because he's used certain derogatory words more than any other rapper has used (i.e. fakkit,c#nt)

So white people get mad at black people saying nikka but Eminem calling women sluts and c#nts isn't worthy of outrage? :usure:

:comeon:

Eminem is so wack that even @ROFL_GUY doesn't stan him like he used to...the dude said this cracker so wack now even i cant defend his lame corny ass anymore :scust: let me just stan kendrick now