why do we get angry when someone tells the truth on us (black folk)?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
oh so now you got a problem with that too? :francis:
well let me explain something to you, breh

when you're in business, it's in your best interests to keep all of your political affiliations a secret until you get on Oprah's level where you can publicly endorse your views and be rich enough where you don't care about the blowback

a small business owner like me? I don't discuss politics openly with ppl, because I run the risk of alienating a potential client

and I'm not rich enough to do that right now

if you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you :yeshrug:

Sellin incense and oils ain't really a business my nikka :pachaha:

Dragonfly Jones

Siiiiiiiilence Punk!!
Daps
Reppin
KungFu Fighting & kicks that are fast as Lightning
Other races don't throw their own people under the bus like we do
blk people have alot of self hate issues

no other ethnicity spends billions of dollars a year wearing the hair of another race

Gotta fix that somehow and get back on that self love, black and proud ish of the 1970s

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I don't want the coli coming up when ppl google my business

everybody ain't the Nigerian

I prefer to remain anonymous on the coli :yeshrug:
So how would posting a link here make the coli come up when people Google your business?

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
#Extendthathand #Newblacks
full

DMX

Pro
Daps
Reppin
YONKERS
IM READY TO MEET HIM

THE WAY IM LIVING AINT RIGHT

BLACK HATE WHITE, WHITE HATE BLACK, ITS RIGHT BACK TO THE SAME FIGHT

COLI MILITANTS GOT US EXPECTING A WAR BUT THE REAL WAR'S TO FOLLOW THE LAW OF THE LORD!!

IM READY TO MEET HIM

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
Because it's full of black people. Black people are being pitted against whites but at the same time we are being encouraged to breed with each other. This is all by design. They want us to wipe each other out via race wars and miscegenation. Going by the hatred on this site, they're going to achieve their goal. I am here to tell you you are being used and you are being fooled. You are being useful idiots in a long term plan for global domination over a coffee coloured people without an identity. The white race is also a useful idiot and is destroying itself too by race mixing and flooding white countries with immigrants.

“We Jews regard our race as superior to all humanity, and look forward, not to its ultimate union with other races, but to its triumph over them.”— Goldwin Smith, Jewish Professor of Modern History at Oxford University, October, 1981

"The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists. Make no mistake about it, we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the white race is destroyed - not deconstructed but destroyed." Noel Ignatiev – Harvard University Professor and co-founder of “Race Traitor” magazine.

"I am devoting my lecture in this seminar to a discussion of the possibility that we are now entering a Jewish century, a time when the spirit of the community, the non-idealogical blend of the emotional and rational and the resistance to categories and forms will emerge through the forces of anti-nationalism to provide us with a new kind of society. I call this process the Judaization of Christianity because Christianity will be the vehicle through which this society becomes Jewish." Rabbi Martin Siegel.

"It was only after World War II that immigration law was drastically changed...In one of the first pieces of evidence of its political coming‑of‑age, the Jewish community had a leadership role in effecting those changes."Earl Raab, Jewish Bulletin, July 23, 1993, p. 17.

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world domination by the dissolution of other races...and by the establishment of a world republic in which everywhere the Jews will exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this New World Order the Children of Israel...will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition..." (Letter by Karl Marx to Baruch Levy, quoted in 'Review de Paris', Edition of June 1, 1928, p. 574)

"If white menwere not complaining,it would be an indication we weren't succeeding and makingtheinroads that we are."Arthur Ochs Sulzberger, Jr., owner of The New York Times.

“My opinion of Christian Zionists? They’re scum. But don’t tell them that. We need all the useful idiots we can get right now.” Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli Prime Minister.

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mould them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavour to instil in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause." Israel Cohen - A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century - 1912

"Jews should rejoice at the fact that Christian Europe is losing its identity as a punishment for what it did to us for the hundreds of years were in exile there. We will never forgive Europe's Christians for slaughtering millions of our children, women and elderly… Not just in the recent Holocaust, but throughout the generations, in a consistent manner which characterizes all factions of hypocritical Christianity. And now, Europe is losing its identity in favor of another people and another religion, and there will be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity, which shed a lot of blood it won't be able to atone for. Jews must pray that the Islamization of most of Europe will not harm the people of Israel." Rabbi Baruch Efrati, a yeshiva head andcommunity rabbi in the West Bank settlement of Efrat.

"We're smart -- we are powerful and at the proper time we will mix up your gentile women with the Blacks and in 50 years you'll be all mixed up. ******s love to s---w your white women and we encourage it by using them to our advantage." Harold Wallace Rosenthal, The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview, 1976, by Charles A. Weisman, published June, 1992

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy, and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this new world order the Children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition."Baruch Levy, in a Letter to Karl Marx, published in the Rothschild controlled La Revue de Paris, p. 54, June 1, 1928

“Let's not forget what the origin of the problem is. There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states. That's a 19th century idea and we are trying to transition into the 21st century, and we are going to do it with multi-ethnic states.” Wesley Clark.

“There is a need to sit together and establish a way inwhich Australians can recapture that spirit of multiculturalism which I think we are all proud being part and parcel of.” Isi Leibler on Israel: “Multiculturalism has no place in Israel.” Isi Leiberon Australia.

Speaking before a special meeting of the Emergency Council of European Rabbis in Budapest on January 12, 1952 concerning progress towards their NWO, Rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich said, ". . . We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa. I can state with assurance that the last generation of white children is now being born. Our Control Commissions will, in the interests of peace and wiping out inter-racial tensions, forbid the whites to mate with whites. The white women must cohabit with members of the dark races, the white men with black women. Thus the white race will disappear, for mixing the dark with the white means the end of the white man, and our most dangerous enemy will become only a memory....Our superior intelligence will easily enable us to retain mastery over a world of dark peoples." (First published in 'Common Sense', republished in Canadian Intelligence Service, and Pawns in the Game, by Captain William Guy Carr, p. 104-107).

"To feel and even think that the white race is inferior in every conceivable plane is natural, given its history and current documents. Let the white race west country perish in blood and suffering. Long live the multicultural, racially mixed and classless ecological society! Long live anarchy!" George Soros Nya Dagbladet, Judisk miljardär bakom stöd till invandrargrupper Publicerad march 9 2014.

"We intend to turn Europe into a mixed race of Asians and Negros ruled over by the Jews". Richard Nikolaus Eijiro von Coudenhove-Kalergi 1925.

"I’ll confess it, at least, like thousands of other typical Jewish kids of my generation, I was reared as a Jewish nationalist, even a quasi-separatist. Every summer for two months for 10 formative years during my childhood and adolescence I attended Jewish summer camp. There, each morning, I saluted a foreign flag, dressed in a uniform reflecting its colors, sang a foreign national anthem, learned a foreign language, learned foreign folk songs and dances, and was taught that Israel was the true homeland. Emigration to Israel was considered the highest virtue, and, like many other Jewish teens of my generation, I spent two summers working in Israel on a collective farm while I contemplated that possibility. More tacitly and subconsciously, I was taught the superiority of my people to the gentiles who had oppressed us. We were taught to view non-Jews as untrustworthy outsiders, people from whom sudden gusts of hatred might be anticipated, people less sensitive, intelligent, and moral than ourselves. We were also taught that the lesson of our dark history is that we could rely on no one."Stephen Steinlight, former Director of National Affairs for the American Jewish Committee.

“The American people have been easily ruled through our propaganda that the pen is mightier than the sword. We virtually get away with murder, and all thegoy do is to talk about it, which is ineffective since we, the masters of propaganda, always publish a contradicting account. If the Aryan would review history and apply those lessons of the past, then the pen will be thrown down in disgust and the sword wielded in the heat of passion. (A recurrence to history would edify our minds and show us that the European countries solved their Jewish problem only by use of force.) Thus far, we have escaped the sword, when the only reprisal is some periodical of no repute, or some pamphlet with limited circulation. Their pen is no match for ours, but our constant fear is that they may open their eyes and learn that no change was ever brought about with a pen. History has been written in blood, not with ink. No letter, editorial or book has ever rallied the people or stopped tyranny. We understand this principle and are continually propagandizing the people to write letters to the President, to Congress and to their local media. We are safe to continually exploit, intimidate and disenfranchise the white American as long as they are preoccupied with the illusion of educating the masses through printed material. Woe be unto us if they ever see the futility of it, lay down the pen and employ the sword.” Harold Rosenthall.

Please read... http://muslimghettos.blogspot.com/2014/12/why-is-west-flooded-with-immigrants.html
:mjlol:

He's laughing because he knows how mad you get every time he nuts inside a white woman. Go back to whatever subreddit you crawled out of you little dikk Moldbugging nerd.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Other races don't throw their own people under the bus like we do

Asians definitely look down on fellow Asians that cast a negative image of their race. They just don't do it publicly for the consumption or entertainment of other people. Which contrast with a lot of black people. Black people SHOULD look down on fellow blacks who promote negative imagery of their race, but they just shouldn't do it publicly.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Read your history. The narrative of black depravity, deficiency, and inadequacy has been recycled since we got here. They tweak the argument and question every decade to fit the times, but the core message stays the same. Your question isn't new or provocative, and neither is the bullshyt guise of "black responsibility" rhetoric that's used to mask good old-fashioned racism.