why do we get angry when someone tells the truth on us (black folk)?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
:what:

Think non black ppl are blind and can't see our problems with their own two eyes, BREHS
Exactly. We've been exposed (media, social media, etc) but you have people out here trying to throw blankets over a raging fire...it's burning nikka :damn:

But I do agree that we shouldn't be trying to explain our problems to anyone to get them to see it. They won't and will never so we may as well use that energy to find solutions. National media fukks us in more ways than you guys can imagine. Media alone could solve so many issues if they weren;t owned by the very people that hate us.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
we've seen this over and over again.

Every single time someone comes and speaks on the truth regarding the reality of what's happening in the black community right now, instead of us looking at it and deciding to make a change:

we instead get mad and upset.

what's that about? :francis:
lol
first reply in the thread already confirmed your post
deer-head-shot-o.gif

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
First of all im not angry. Second of all Ken called out this shyt on the first page

I side eye the timing of threads like this. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME cacs do some indefensible shyt a thread like this just magically pops up in attempt to take shine off them getting that work. Its like clockwork. You make some vague thread about "the truth" with no real clarification. Not a link, not a quote nothing. I mean what exactly are you referring to. Name names.

I mean Im a blk biz owner, so is my wife, so is my mom, so is my mother in law. The notion that all Negroes do is sit around and moan is some white supremacist shyt. There is good and bad just like every other race and ethnicity.
Bold is a weak copout because using your logic as much as I see bad stuff posted on here shyt would never get posted because of timing. Its also other times when people say they can be outraged and speak about different stuff at the same time so why can't the same be said in this case? Just keep it consistent whatever point you kicking.

Speaking about the moaning I think people talking about on here cause unless you around miserable people all the time majority of people of any race ain't spending most of,their days worried about the ills of the world. Most trying to survive out here so I think/assume people speaking about on here cause offline outside of big things this type of "complaining" isn't the norm.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Because nobody enjoys criticism.

Because the people that are doing the criticism are oftentimes apart of the problem.

Because blks are tired of being stereotyped and held accountable for a minority within a minority.

Because we're tired of being defined by the worse elements of our community when others aren't.

Because oftentimes the solutions require the dismantling of systemic issues that hypocrites are hush mouth about.

Because the criticism addresses the symptoms but not the origins of the problems.

Because the criticisms are based off wrong or misleading information disseminated about our population. Hell b4 we actually get to solving our communities' problems can we get an objective, unbiased inventory of where we actually are?! (No we aren't the most overweight demographic in the US...but the media would have you believe otherwise...did u know that blk chicks are screened for STIs 3 times more than other women and it's skewing important std statistics to help inform the public? Did u know that while 70% of babies born in AA community are OOW, only 1/5 of blk women are single moms and only half of those are below poverty...please ask me for links so I can blow dis shyt out the water! Did u know that blk males spend more time with their children than any other race?!)

People are sooooooo gung-ho about fixing our "problems". The best thing they can do is stop lying and exaggerating about our community to create a false reality they WANT to be true.

Wanna actually help? Keep our damn names outcha mouth unless it's the fukking truth about our community. Otherwise, nah we're good.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Every single time someone comes and speaks on the truth regarding the reality of what's happening in the black community right now, instead of us looking at it and deciding to make a change:

name one group of people, besides I'd that get ahead by publicly bashing their own. Just one, sir... I'll wait...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
But the way the media portrays it, as an all encompassing attribute of the black population. Spend some time talking about the other 73% and see how many people doubt you.

boyboy

Pro
Daps
Because nobody enjoys criticism.

Because the people that are doing the criticism are oftentimes apart of the problem.

Because blks are tired of being stereotyped and held accountable for a minority within a minority.

Because we're tired of being defined by the worse elements of our community when others aren't.

Because oftentimes the solutions require the dismantling of systemic issues that hypocrites are hush mouth about.

Because the criticism addresses the symptoms but not the origins of the problems.

Because the criticisms are based off wrong or misleading information disseminated about our population. Hell b4 we actually get to solving our communities' problems can we get an objective, unbiased inventory of where we actually are?! (No we aren't the most overweight demographic in the US...but the media would have you believe otherwise...did u know that blk chicks are screened for STIs 3 times more than other women and it's skewing important std statistics to help inform the public? Did u know that while 70% of babies born in AA community are OOW, only 1/5 of blk women are single moms and only half of those are below poverty...please ask me for links so I can blow dis shyt out the water! Did u know that blk males spend more time with their children than any other race?!)

People are sooooooo gung-ho about fixing our "problems". The best thing they can do is stop lying and exaggerating about our community to create a false reality they WANT to be true.

Wanna actually help? Keep our damn names outcha mouth unless it's the fukking truth about our community. Otherwise, nah we're good.

Good post. Of course the OP will have nothing to say about this. No wonder the OP got negged so hard.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
See what I'm saying?
A 27% poverty rate is very high. But it is far from the majority.
First of all... poverty rates are ALL hypothetical regardless of race. You think the government taking a census of homeless people

:childplease:

Second of all you and @milobased trotting out poverty stats for black's and saying "look, this is good" when a) it's still comparitively worse than other races and b) is not an indicator of how many middle class black families actually qualify as lower class in the national statistics.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this should've been 1 page at best.

Answer: Because the people talking black, white, or something else, never puts things into context. Dont tell a rape victim who has been molested as a child 1000's of times to stop being a Hoe in her 20's. while she's still being raped today. to ask her to change would be asking her to create a miracle on herself. the odds of that happening are extremely slim.

What yall should be doing is turning your energies and comments to those that have placed these people in such horrible conditions where they act they way they do and think its ok. talk to the brainwasher, not the brainwash-e

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Jews don't want to admit they control America.

Whites don't wan't to admit police officers profile blacks.

Mexicans don't want to admit they are chubby and eat too many tacos.

Asians don't wan't to admit they are short.

Blacks don't wan't to admit Mainstream Rap Music/Music Industry culture is a totally destructive influence on teens.

Welcome to Earth.

Fixed