why do we get angry when someone tells the truth on us (black folk)?

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
:what:

Breh....there's a huge difference between POVERTY and being in the middle class. LMAO at these links you provided. I'm reading something here that says a single individual making more than 12,000 is not living in poverty. Meanwhile for 5 years I was making 30,000 in NYC and couldn't get out my momma crib unless I scrimped for everything that I had (and even then I probably would've been forced to get a roommate).

You need to go on timeout for suggesting that most black people not being in poverty should be lauded as a good thing. No that's the way it's supposed to be :comeon:
what the hell are you even talking

first of all im dead at you using an overproduced money pit like nyc as the barometer for the cost of living, if you cant live as a single man on 30k a year you need to fukking move somewhere else
you seem to have bought into some propaganda that most black people out here running the streets, and it is very much a good thing we are not. majority of blacks do struggle but we are not all in poverty, our annaul spending power attests to that. i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and you have not posted any sources so i think this retarded conversation is over

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Your biggest oppressors are the people you heroise.....the gangster rappers. They are encouraging you to aim low and live in the gutter and pass on crap morals to your kids. Then blame the banking oppressors. The whites are just trying to live as best they can while being enslaved by the global elites just as you are. It's not blacks and whites against each other. The reality, which none of you want to see, is it's blacks and whites against the ruling elite, which is neither black nor white.
you cant be this delusional? definitely a white boy tryna shift blame ill let you do your thing tho

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mould them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavour to instil in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause." Israel Cohen - A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century - 1912

Is that still too long for you?

Anything a white person types is too long for me.

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Your biggest oppressors are the people you heroise.....the gangster rappers. They are encouraging you to aim low and live in the gutter and pass on crap morals to your kids. Then blame the banking oppressors. The whites are just trying to live as best they can while being enslaved by the global elites just as you are. It's not blacks and whites against each other. The reality, which none of you want to see, is it's blacks and whites against the ruling elite, which is neither black nor white.

So it's not lizard looking WASPs in boardrooms up and down the country running things and helping maintain the status quo like they have been since forever? :beli:

The Rockerfellers, Hearsts, DuPonts and Kochs of this world just felt like falling back and ceding all that power to "The Joos"? :beli:

The media isn't small potatoes compared to the white power bases' investment in oil, defence and law enforcement contracting? :beli:

Jay Electronica's isn't banging that Rothschilde anymore either huh? :beli:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The entire world was involved in the ancient slave trade. Who do you think white slave buyers bought slaves from? Black slave traders. Slavery is rife in Africa TODAY. The muslim world is rife with slavery. White people were enslaved. Yes....white people! Jews were slave traders. The entire world was at it yet it is only the white people who are portrayed as the slave traders and subjugators of black people. That is because pointing the finger at white people serves the purpose of the global elites. It goads blacks to hate white, thus increasing racial tensions and increasing the opportunities for increased society surveillance and possible martial law. They want all hell to break loose so they can clamp down on us, remove everyone's guns, stick microchips in everyone's wrists, subject a lot of us to brain re-wiring and kill 95% of us off.

The Jewish Talmud says Jews will have 2700 slaves once they control the whole world and black people are helping them achieve their holy ambitions by falling for their propaganda.
Then after all of that racist whites of today still terrorize black people.

Racism is supposed to be long gone yet racists whites keep it alive to this day.

If you don't see how that is a problem then I have to question your intelligence.

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
In my experience whites fall over themselves to not be racist and are the first to attack another white person for even the hint of racism. This forum is the opposite to that. I've never seen so much overt hateful racism in my life.

I am not from America so am not sure what it's like over there but what I do see if lots and lots of black pride and black organisations and forums and magazines yet not a lot of white pride. Why is it ok for black people to self segregate but at the same time accuse white people of racism? That is plain hypocrisy. How can you complain about racism when almost every black poster here is spouting vile hatred?

What is it that you believe white people are doing to you right now? You say they terrorise you. How?

Mhm. I see. I guess I can excuse your gross ignorance then.

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
What is it that you believe white people are doing to you right now? You say they terrorise you. How?

CCBR235W8AAV3K8.jpg

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
In my experience whites fall over themselves to not be racist and are the first to attack another white person for even the hint of racism. This forum is the opposite to that. I've never seen so much overt hateful racism in my life.

I am not from America so am not sure what it's like over there but what I do see if lots and lots of black pride and black organisations and forums and magazines yet not a lot of white pride. Why is it ok for black people to self segregate but at the same time accuse white people of racism? That is plain hypocrisy. How can you complain about racism when almost every black poster here is spouting vile hatred?

It's quite obvious that you dont know much about American whites.

Racist white cops terrorize us and kill us for no reason, racist employers deny us jobs and racist citizens antagonize us here in the US so naturally we react with hate..

I'm sure if someone came after you like racist whites did to us then you would be full of hate too.

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
This forum is the opposite to that. I've never seen so much overt hateful racism in my life.

:laff: First day on the internet?

I won't go into segregation, but black pride is about loving yourself and not seeing yourself as something that's inferior.
While white pride has always been about driving away foreigners or killing them. It's really like you were just born yesterday.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
what the hell are you even talking

first of all im dead at you using an overproduced money pit like nyc as the barometer for the cost of living, if you cant live as a single man on 30k a year you need to fukking move somewhere else
you seem to have bought into some propaganda that most black people out here running the streets, and it is very much a good thing we are not. majority of blacks do struggle but we are not all in poverty, our annaul spending power attests to that. i have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and you have not posted any sources so i think this retarded conversation is over
nikka... You posted the links. The conversation is on what middle and upper class is. Your dumb ass pulled out stats on poverty.

Dumb nikka version: just cause you ain't broke/poor don't make you part of the middle class.

I'd like some statistics proving 70% of blacks are at least part of the middle class. You still haven't done that

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
First day seeing so much racism in one place, yes. Your statement needs to be turned around. It is the black community that is overtly racist and openly wishing to end the white race. The white race is just wishing to survive.

:laff:

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
First day seeing so much racism in one place, yes. Your statement needs to be turned around. It is the black community that is overtly racist and openly wishing to end the white race. The white race is just wishing to survive.
you're obviously trolling now, go get some fresh air kiddo:mjlol: