why do we get angry when someone tells the truth on us (black folk)?

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
So we supposed to support you just because you black? The idea is to support good black businesses. Maybe your graphics suck nikka. You made this thread because you got called out for some c00n shyt you said In another thread.

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cause you muthafukkas are the cause of said problems and then act like we need to fix it...

We. Built strong separate communities in the 20s-50s in which basically they didn't like so they marched in and destroyed what we built.... the evidence of that is and not limited to the destruction of things like black wall street...
You don't want us segregated from y'all? Fine... well at least give us some basic rights so we can live together...so in the 60s-70s we fought for those right but y'all wasn't having that was y'all? Nope cause the evidence reveals and is not limited to the murder of MLK...
When we did get those rights they backed us into ghettos and jails, introduced crack into our communities and denied us (under a new systematic racism) jobs which is evident and still evident today....
Then tell us to forget.... forget what? you can't forget what's in the present and future.
So don't ask us why we take criticisms from y'all, when y'all are the reason why it is today. in 400 years y'all's ideas haven't resulted in a better situation for us so fukk outa here. we don't need y'all advice. how about this.... leave us the fukk alone if you not willing to get your hands dirty.

The question that needs to be asked is why are y'all so infatuated with us?

One star Dap, undap, neg when I get back to green.... as a matter of fact ima create a alias right now

Daps
Reppin
St louis
do white people want a honest view
of their history and the effects theyve had on this
planet and the human race as a whole?
:sas2:

wat6rr.jpg

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Nah I meant agent provocateurs getting ready to make their divisive "threads" about how we're too militant just because we care about this and how we "hate black people" just because we hate c00ns like Larry Elder. How Larry Elder "cares" about the black community.

I hear the roaches scurrying because the lightswitch done been turned on, but THEY WILL BE BACK in 2 to 4 weeks. They're getting their bullshyt talking points ready.

:mjpls:

Um. Ghouls

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The climb
The white race is probably the only race right now that is not involved in any slave trade. But hate white people anyway if it satisfies you.

Do you think Mugabe is going to save you? Lawless Somalia? Maybe the muslim countries will liberate you but then enslave you into a religion you don't want. How about you save yourselves by realising the situation the world is in and realising how black culture has been degraded to enable the globalists?

Slave trade? Probably right. Slavery though?...Whites are just more subtle. Yeah I'm workin on saving myself, and so is the entire black race. Whites seemed to not be too fond of that though with the whole Tulsa situation..and crack..jim crow, etc. Look for some allies elsewhere buddy, because even if blacks had their shyt together we'd still only look out for OURSELVES. Not our oppressor who just stopped oppressing us a few decades ago..and even then the only halting was overt.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Just read this whole thread and so far:

• Op won't link his site
  • Some cac is trolling with tldr posts
  • Most black people are middle class?!
  • Hip hop is bad (:snoop:)
  • Black people need to talk among themselves instead of publicly shaming each other
Carry on.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
that something you have a problem with?
70% of black people are in middle and upper class?????

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

Or is it that you're only comparing blacks against blacks, cause if not you saying we doing better than white people economically.... :comeon:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
go to the empire state building thread and you'll see where this started since you seem to think this is some kind of grand conspiracy connected to the police shooting :francis:

Oh you mean the thread that started out as simply old pictures of the construction of empire state and you came in and for no real reason started sucking white people's dikk and pouting about how black people don't build buildings like some lame ass nikka with an inferiority complex.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
That argument aside....I came in here presently surprised at some meaningful discussions happening on page 1. I think that we need to have ALL discussions taking place....in regards to both racist (views) killing us as well as why WE are killing us (and I mean that literally & figuratively)

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
what are you talking about
do you think all black people are poor or some shyt?

http://blackdemographics.com/households/poverty/
http://www.npc.umich.edu/poverty/
:what:

Breh....there's a huge difference between POVERTY and being in the middle class. LMAO at these links you provided. I'm reading something here that says a single individual making more than 12,000 is not living in poverty. Meanwhile for 5 years I was making 30,000 in NYC and couldn't get out my momma crib unless I scrimped for everything that I had (and even then I probably would've been forced to get a roommate).

You need to go on timeout for suggesting that most black people not being in poverty should be lauded as a good thing. No that's the way it's supposed to be :comeon: