why do we get angry when someone tells the truth on us (black folk)?

Daps
I'm still waiting on you to post the site for your business bruh. You were whining about having a hard time getting blacks to support you, so let's see if we can help you out. I'm quite sure that there are people here who could use your graphic design services.

I've said too many controversial political and social things on this site (not to mention my posts about women :banderas: )

so yeah, I don't wanna have my business entity attached to all that

I keep my business and my politics separate from one another :yeshrug:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
the problem is coli militantcy is at an all time high. you go to work for the white man all day then come home talking about how militant you are and how much you hate white people and the system. but you the same nikka that wont support black businesses in real life.
FOH druggie :camby:

I support black owned business any chance I get.

Daps
This thread is a fukkin backfire.

It started off on some "WE IZ OUR WORST ENEMY" :troll: steez.

Then got derailed by a cac proving exactly why we stay calling out the devil.'

Its not so hard to comprehend: you can be active in the black community, care about black on black violence AND get outraged about issues such as police brutality. Its not mutually exclusive.

Plus what you NEWBLACKS tend to not realize is that when a black man is killed by another black man, if that killer is caught 95% of the time that killer will be jailed. Most of these pigs dont even see the prison.

There is a big difference between a criminal killing someone and a uniformed sworn officer who's salary is paid by the taxpayer who is supposed to "protect and serve"

Get yall heads out of ya asses

nobody said anything about killing anybody

ya'll the ones thinking about that

point out one post I made in this thread where I talked about crime or any mess like that

My post was dealing with the fact that when somebody makes the statement that we as a people need to build up our community, everybody wanna go into :pacspit: mode

like you're doing right now :sas1:

again I ask:

What is wrong with saying that we need to build up our community? what is the problem y'all have with that?

what is the problem with saying it's time to change things?

I can't go hard on CACS when they're out of order and then give black folks a pass

everybody needs a boot to they @$$

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
nobody said anything about killing anybody

ya'll the ones thinking about that

point out one post I made in this thread where I talked about crime or any mess like that

My post was dealing with the fact that when somebody makes the statement that we as a people need to build up our community, everybody wanna go into :pacspit: mode

like you're doing right now :sas1:

again I ask:

What is wrong with saying that we need to build up our community? what is the problem y'all have with that?

what is the problem with saying it's time to change things?

I can't go hard on CACS when they're out of order and then give black folks a pass

everybody needs a boot to they @$$

How is that "telling the truth" We need to build up the black community. No shyt genius. Who is saying we dont? This is a smart-dumb nikka thread because some cats get mad when they see a unified front on a major issue. This is some passive aggressive shyt and you know it.

Daps
How is that "telling the truth" We need to build up the black community. No shyt genius. Who is saying we dont? This is a smart-dumb nikka thread because some cats get mad when they see a unified front on a major issue. This is some passive aggressive shyt and you know it.

well then, why are you mad at me, breh?

if you agree, then what are you mad about? That's all I'm saying

But every time I say it, ppl like you get upset

what's up with THAT?

What's passive aggressive about what I said? you're trying to put words in my mouth

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I've said too many controversial political and social things on this site (not to mention my posts about women :banderas: )

so yeah, I don't wanna have my business entity attached to all that

I keep my business and my politics separate from one another :yeshrug:
:mjlol: I figured as much.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
well then, why are you mad at me, breh?

if you agree, then what are you mad about? That's all I'm saying

But every time I say it, ppl like you get upset

what's up with THAT?

What's passive aggressive about what I said? you're trying to put words in my mouth

First of all im not angry. Second of all Ken called out this shyt on the first page

Because most of the time when it's brought up, it's to deflect from another issue. Basically anytime a black person is victimized by a white person or the police.

I side eye the timing of threads like this. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME cacs do some indefensible shyt a thread like this just magically pops up in attempt to take shine off them getting that work. Its like clockwork. You make some vague thread about "the truth" with no real clarification. Not a link, not a quote nothing. I mean what exactly are you referring to. Name names.

I mean Im a blk biz owner, so is my wife, so is my mom, so is my mother in law. The notion that all Negroes do is sit around and moan is some white supremacist shyt. There is good and bad just like every other race and ethnicity.

Daps
:mjlol: I figured as much.

oh so now you got a problem with that too? :francis:
well let me explain something to you, breh

when you're in business, it's in your best interests to keep all of your political affiliations a secret until you get on Oprah's level where you can publicly endorse your views and be rich enough where you don't care about the blowback

a small business owner like me? I don't discuss politics openly with ppl, because I run the risk of alienating a potential client

and I'm not rich enough to do that right now

if you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you :yeshrug:

Daps
First of all im not angry. Second of all Ken called out this shyt on the first page

I side eye the timing of threads like this. EVERY.SINGLE.TIME cacs do some indefensible shyt a thread like this just magically pops up in attempt to take shine off them getting that work. Its like clockwork. You make some vague thread about "the truth" with no real clarification. Not a link, not a quote nothing. I mean what exactly are you referring to. Name names.

I mean Im a blk biz owner, so is my wife, so is my mom, so is my mother in law. The notion that all Negroes do is sit around and moan is some white supremacist shyt. There is good and bad just like every other race and ethnicity.

go to the empire state building thread and you'll see where this started since you seem to think this is some kind of grand conspiracy connected to the police shooting :francis:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
we've seen this over and over again.

Every single time someone comes and speaks on the truth regarding the reality of what's happening in the black community right now, instead of us looking at it and deciding to make a change:

we instead get mad and upset.

what's that about? :francis:

We are unfortunately the only race that throws itself under the bus. Why is that? :stopitslime:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
go to the empire state building thread and you'll see where this started since you seem to think this is some kind of grand conspiracy connected to the police shooting :francis:

As i posted in that thread, others were acting like the glorious white man is just so wondrous and respectable and amazed by his toys. A person who controlled HALF of General Motors was able to construct a really tall building in a white country built off our back stolen from others. What a sight to behold. All praises due.

We never built pyramids or anything of consequence. Ignore any context, generational wealth or white supremacy. Im a let u cook because i know this thread comes from some kind of pain. Have a good day breh.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
oh so now you got a problem with that too? :francis:
well let me explain something to you, breh

when you're in business, it's in your best interests to keep all of your political affiliations a secret until you get on Oprah's level where you can publicly endorse your views and be rich enough where you don't care about the blowback

a small business owner like me? I don't discuss politics openly with ppl, because I run the risk of alienating a potential client

and I'm not rich enough to do that right now

if you can't understand that, I don't know what to tell you :yeshrug:
:childplease: You said that you have a graphic design biz making posters, business cards, and little shyt like that. Nobody gives a fukk about your political opinions or anything that you've posted here. You're just full of shyt.

Daps
As i posted in that thread, others were acting like the glorious white man is just so wondrous and respectable and amazed by his toys. A person who controlled HALF of General Motors was able to construct a really tall building in a white country built off our back stolen from others. What a sight to behold. All praises due.

We never built pyramids or anything of consequence. Ignore any context, generational wealth or white supremacy. Im a let u cook because i know this thread comes from some kind of pain. Have a good day breh.

imma bold this cause y'all don't seem to get it

what are we building now?

when are we going to realize that our community is OURS and that nobody is gonna build it up for us

we have to do it ourselves

now what's your problem with that?

Daps
:childplease: You said that you have a graphic design biz making posters, business cards, and little shyt like that. Nobody gives a fukk about your political opinions or anything that you've posted here. You're just full of shyt.

I don't want the coli coming up when ppl google my business

everybody ain't the Nigerian

I prefer to remain anonymous on the coli :yeshrug:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I think everyone regardless of ethnicity should have some sort of self analysis/criticism

Too many of us go around thinking we're super perfect and God's gift to the Earth

We gotta learn to humble ourselves, critique ourselves and not shy away from existential thoughts.

Other races don't throw their own people under the bus like we do