Why do Studs have a easier time pulling women and fine women at that?

Daps
Man these studs be having sum bank and do all that romantic chocolates and flowers every month like this bytch here. Its still handsome gang, stud gang, lastly ugly gang.

If a stud pulls your hoe, most dudes can get over it, but others might need to go talk to a therapist.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
67197138_152107429294708_9158246484822750128_n.jpg

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t want no bisexual broad anyways. That’s big bytch activity not fine bytch activity. If she fine and doing that she is damaged goods.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Studs be patient as fukk :mjlol:

They be in the friendzone paying for dinners and listening to her complain about men waiting for the perfect opportunity to slide that plastic in :ahh::russ:
They can do that because it's likely to work. You know how many women find most women attractive. They would even try to tell you Precious is attractive, lol. But they don't give that benefit to most men, lol. That's why the friend zone is a no go zone for men

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some studs be cool af. Women love personality
Fasholly, you must be real game goofy if you never had no stud homies. And you know you got drip for real when your stud homies told you that you stay dripped out when they first met you. :lolbron:Studs be dressing better as men than actual men. :gucci: You know what they say about women knowing how to dress men better than men do. That's why little kids dressed by moms be dripped out more than grown men too.

I remember my one stud homie from Brooklyn was as cool as a fan. We was in Mondawmin mall in Baltimore years ago and multiple bytches approached her and gave her the digits. All of the nikkas we were with were hella jealous saying they hadn't been approached by a bytch in years. :what:

With studs, it's like a step up above solo masturbation for women looking to experiment. A stud can't get a woman pregnant. Also, females feel less physically threatened by studs which is ironically why there is so much domestic violence between studs and their women. The feminine women think they can take the stud on in a 1 on 1 and the studs feel like they have to prove their faux masculinity. :picard:

I noticed a decline in studs with black women these few years. Now that cacs and non-blacks are dating black women en masse, the black women who would be with studs feel like they want to explore other options and are too good for studs who were sort of an emergency last resort fake dikk in a glass. :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
They get cheated a lot and domestic violence is high in that community. These broads be fighting the shyt outta each other.

I just seent one earlier with a black eye. Lil' bruh that was shootin' da shyt with whoever he was sittin' beside him "damn, you must've just got 'yo put on, huh???" "No." "I asked cause you got a black eye". "Oh, nawl. My girl did that to me". :francis:

Those lesbian relationships be extremely volatile.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I had me a lil bytch one time, from one of my homies hoes

First squirter I had, she had so much sex appeal, big ass lips and a big ass sexual appetite

First time I hit her I gave her the best I had…I crumpled on the couch in exhaustion…she laid there for about 15 min…then started fingering herself till shyt came…and grabbed my dikk to make sure it was hard enough for another round

Anywho, she broke up with her girlfriend and needed a lil companionship so I provided that for about a month

Next time I seen her she was pregnant…I was shook, but she never said anything to me so ok guess she knew what was what

Fast forward, my grandpa was in the hospital for a while…I got familiar with the security guard at the desk, we were cool…this lil dyke bytch

Why I seen my squirter in wal mart with the dike security guard…whole time this was her bytch …squirter kept it g and of course I did, but these hoes is trife and these dikes are str8 up suckers…squirtle had her 2 kids with her, both of which she had since I was smashing, and dike was standing there like a proud step dad
nikka straight impregnate gay hoes