Why do Studs have a easier time pulling women and fine women at that?

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Hate to say, but I have known a few studs. Even two of my old coworkers who I was cool with were studs.

Boy I tell you they sure loved to trick too...:francis:. Loved to trick and mess with younger women (5, 10, 15 years younger). I am talking about saving broads, paying they bills and moving them into their homes. :francis:.

The two sistas who were studs that were my coworkers kept having issues with these broads doing them dirty after they done cleaned heffas up and paid all they bills to get them on their feet.

These heffas done got they bills paid off, my stud female coworkers moved them in and sometimes if they had kids...helped them take care of their kids. Only for them broads to hit them up 1 year later on some naw this lesbian stuff ain't for me no more.

Its not that they told them they don't want to be lesbian anymore that was the issue. The issue is these broads thought they were gonna layup in their house, eat they food and still be taken care of after they done had they other side of the track fix and now want to go back straight and narrow and chase paynus again...:francis:

Straight using my stud coworkers for food and shelter...:francis:
Damn they know what it's like to be a man

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Most studs are charismatic, dress very well, have spent countless hours actually talking to women.

There's probably not a woman you could put in front of Young MA, for example, that's not gonna fold.

:francis:

No woman can beat a man at pulling women. Not one. :camby:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
A stud can't get me too'd

Warm blooded males are afraid to approach women these days without ending up in a Tik Tok video or having their rep ruined

That’s what they want. What heterosexual men to get out the paint so they can have a field day with heterosexual women you see how they always have slick ass remarks to straight people “the straights are at it again” or calling us “cis”.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Dawg I dead ass go up studs with girls just to pull them. I’m the real deal you talking to a fake :camby:
Used to tell my boy who struggle, you gonna let a ugly broad who is a fake knockoff version of you be able to pull a bad bytch but dont think you can do the same, when you the real deal authentic thing?! :russ:fienfs

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Hate to say, but I have known a few studs. Even two of my old coworkers who I was cool with were studs.

Boy I tell you they sure loved to trick too...:francis:. Loved to trick and mess with younger women (5, 10, 15 years younger). I am talking about saving broads, paying they bills and moving them into their homes. :francis:.

The two sistas who were studs that were my coworkers kept having issues with these broads doing them dirty after they done cleaned heffas up and paid all they bills to get them on their feet.

These heffas done got they bills paid off, my stud female coworkers moved them in and sometimes if they had kids...helped them take care of their kids. Only for them broads to hit them up 1 year later on some naw this lesbian stuff ain't for me no more.

Its not that they told them they don't want to be lesbian anymore that was the issue. The issue is these broads thought they were gonna layup in their house, eat they food and still be taken care of after they done had they other side of the track fix and now want to go back straight and narrow and chase paynus again...:francis:

Straight using my stud coworkers for food and shelter...:francis:

Don’t feel sorry at all should have known how women are on how they treat certain men

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
studs are funny...shyt one nearly fooled my gaydar..a couple years ago i had one add me on IG...we had a mutual friend so i accepted her...then she started liking a lot of pics of me...and im thinking wtf? :huh:...her pics used to be either trying to wear something feminine (which didnt work; she wasnt coming off as feminine) OR be on some tomboy shyt...her style of dress was just not attractive at all.....so finally i strike up a convo in the DM asking where i knew her...she was like she might have seen me at our mutual friend's party before...which would have been damn near 11 years ago so that wasnt it...but she saw the pics with me and the lady and saw i was taken...so she didnt push..she wanted to holla which just had me :mindblown:...i was sure this one was a lesbian...i think a year later...she posted a pic of the bisexual symbol on her IG and was like "im sorry:..i guess she had been trying to suppress the lesbian side lol...since she had 2 relationships..one where ol girl cheated on her with dikk and she had a fit..and this current one..some older broad who was real feminine who had 2 adult children...and she has fully embraced that stud life :russ: