Why do Studs have a easier time pulling women and fine women at that?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Most studs are charismatic, dress very well, have spent countless hours actually talking to women.

There's probably not a woman you could put in front of Young MA, for example, that's not gonna fold.

:francis:
Just shows the piss poor state of the modern woman if that’s the case and no yung ma would not snatch from me.

Daps
women will be more comfortable with women naturally

learn your lessons

play your position & win

This is the only answer. It's like a gazelle in the jungle going to the same watering hole as a lion. The lion thirsty. He aint hungry right now. And yet that gazelle is alert and watching, just in case... cause he knows that at any point, that can change and he's on the menu again.

This is how women innately see men. They are always the prey, so they are always on guard cause they know that at any moment, they can be on the menu for us.

And just like a gazelle can get next to another gazelle, a woman can get next to another woman without having to deal with the woman having her defenses up the same way she would with a man.

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
Young-MA-Rolling-Stone.jpg

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
A chick was all over me in the bar the other night
A random lil 5 foot stud that looked like michael blackson in the face came and straight scooped her up. I didn't mind and it seemed like they knew each other already but it's just wild how 90% of studs would NEVER be able to pull the same women they pull if they were actually men.
It's like them being a stud IS the thing that makes them attractive
I almost feel like ugly gay women just gravitate to being studs cause they know they will do more numbers that way, it's no other logical explanation for why such a high percentage of studs are ugly as hell
Used to tell my boy who struggle, you gonna let a ugly broad who is a fake knockoff version of you be able to pull a bad bytch but dont think you can do the same, when you the real deal authentic thing?! :russ:

Last edited:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
My ex married a stud back in 2017. They’re still married now…

She hits me every now and again since we’re still cool. She’s had a threesome with another couple and is now talking to an older dude that wants to save her.

Said the strap on “doesn’t feel real” and needs “real penetration “.

These dykes get cheated on like crazy.
Damn even studs are getting the GMB treatment :russ:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
its a damn shame that a grown ass man made this thread

you out here hating on lesbians because you get no p*ssy

clown shyt lmao.... i worry about some of you cats
who said anything about hating on studs? one of my home girls is a stud. i got family members in that life playa. damn nikka can't even ask questions no more :russ:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
OP isn’t lying, a lot of bad bytches are “lesbians” nowadays, but like other posters have said, they’re mostly just women damaged from dealing with shytty men, they still like organic dikk.

Lol as I was typing this, one of my homegirls that’s a “lesbian” just hit me checking on me. She so pretty and is with a stud, but literally tells me how she really wants to settle down with a rich African :yeshrug:.

I like this development, I rather have a dyke babysitting the p*ssy vs a bunch of nikkas that are gonna use and abuse it, leave the women with all types of mental and emotional damage.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Man came in to say all of this. Not only do they girls get fukked they get fukked as well.
Lol I got invited to a baby shower last week for my other homegirl dyke sister.

She’s a dyke that got pregnant by her trannie “GF”

a woman that thinks she a man with a p*ssy fukking a man that thinks he’s a woman with a dikk.

Needless to say I didn’t accept that invitation :mjlol: