Why do Studs have a easier time pulling women and fine women at that?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It shows dating apps don't mirror real life I read somewhere when these apps just came out of was easier to bag but now it's not if women are havimg a hard time then what does it mean for men
Of course they aren't. It's all about sex. Even the ones who want more on there are all sex when it comes to selection

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Studs be tricking, spending money and getting cheated on. These women don’t really be gay they be experimenting. They girlfriends being getting fukkED :russ:

Hate to say, but I have known a few studs. Even two of my old coworkers who I was cool with were studs.

Boy I tell you they sure loved to trick too...:francis:. Loved to trick and mess with younger women (5, 10, 15 years younger). I am talking about saving broads, paying they bills and moving them into their homes. :francis:.

The two sistas who were studs that were my coworkers kept having issues with these broads doing them dirty after they done cleaned heffas up and paid all they bills to get them on their feet.

These heffas done got they bills paid off, my stud female coworkers moved them in and sometimes if they had kids...helped them take care of their kids. Only for them broads to hit them up 1 year later on some naw this lesbian stuff ain't for me no more.

Its not that they told them they don't want to be lesbian anymore that was the issue. The issue is these broads thought they were gonna layup in their house, eat they food and still be taken care of after they done had they other side of the track fix and now want to go back straight and narrow and chase paynus again...:francis:

Straight using my stud coworkers for food and shelter...:francis:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
its a damn shame that a grown ass man made this thread

you out here hating on lesbians because you get no p*ssy

clown shyt lmao.... i worry about some of you cats
Some truth to this but I don't hate on them. I'm kinda impressed how some studs can easily pull women and they got no dycks lol...but some posts are right about how some be sloppy asf and still pulling women.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Hate to say, but I have known a few studs. Even two of my old coworkers who I was cool with were studs.

Boy I tell you they sure loved to trick too...:francis:. Loved to trick and mess with younger women (5, 10, 15 years younger). I am talking about saving broads, paying they bills and moving them into their homes. :francis:.

The two sistas who were studs that were my coworkers kept having issues with these broads doing them dirty after they done cleaned heffas up and paid all they bills to get them on their feet.

These heffas done got they bills paid off, my stud female coworkers moved them in and sometimes if they had kids...helped them take care of their kids. Only for them broads to hit them up 1 year later on some naw this lesbian stuff ain't for me no more.

Its not that they told them they don't want to be lesbian anymore that was the issue. The issue is these broads thought they were gonna layup in their house, eat they food and still be taken care of after they done had they other side of the track fix and now want to go back straight and narrow and chase paynus again...:francis:

Straight using my stud coworkers for food and shelter...:francis:
Being a stud must fukking suck if you just getting sucka treatment

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
Real shyt. Every woman I knew who fukked with a stud was just going thru a phase
:heh:

They all come back to men eventually. That’s why them studs be insecure. They know deep down they are just placeholders for women who are temporarily fed up with men
Basically!! An ex of mines used to chop it up with me about her experimenting being gay. She used to get mad because I didn't get mad she was smashing and getting smashed by a girl. I used to just tell her you're not even gay!! Why would I ever lose sleep over you messing with some synthetic meat that ain't real:mjlol:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
OP isn’t lying, a lot of bad bytches are “lesbians” nowadays, but like other posters have said, they’re mostly just women damaged from dealing with shytty men, they still like organic dikk.

Lol as I was typing this, one of my homegirls that’s a “lesbian” just hit me checking on me. She so pretty and is with a stud, but literally tells me how she really wants to settle down with a rich African :yeshrug:.

I like this development, I rather have a dyke babysitting the p*ssy vs a bunch of nikkas that are gonna use and abuse it, leave the women with all types of mental and emotional damage.
Babysitting the p*ssy is the perfect way to look at it. Cause at the end of the day they're going to want the real thing and will come back to it. They're just taking a break from men. But they do have more emotional baggage the chick I knew that was experimenting was literally putting her hands on the other chic. They literally were fist fighting every day. Cause they're women and emotional so they lash out. I used to tell her how you get out an abusive relationship with a dude to be fake gay now you abusing her. You know you're acting like the dude now...

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate when people ask questions like this because it is asked under the pretense that things are equal between different types of people.
Its like people asking why regular white guys can get beautiful non white girls, but black men have to be dressed well and social.
Different people have different movesets, instead of worrying why someone else eats, you need to figure out what you can do to eat as well.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Studs be tricking, spending money and getting cheated on. These women don’t really be gay they be experimenting. They girlfriends being getting fukkED :russ:
Exactly. Ain’t no woman enjoying dikk for 30 years then want a woman that look like a nikka

She’ll be back