Why do Studs have a easier time pulling women and fine women at that?

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
There's probably not a woman you could put in front of Young MA, for example, that's not gonna fold.

:francis:

giphy.gif

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I white

I see white guys in nyc with the same quality of women that black guys get or anyone else I really don't see where the get extraordinary treatment st all
I've seen white men pull above their level due to their white privilege but I don't worry or dwell on it. I worry about improving myself and being the best I can be for myself and hopefully women see it. But let's not act like whites don't have privilege and that hating on black men ain't the wave.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Nah, I 've seen enough mess in my life to say that ain't true
Well I disagree....us men just ain't the most emotionally intelligent....and it is what it is. Women got us in that area. But we just not built like that and that's ok. We as men have more burden on us to worry about trivial shyt.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Ain’t nam stud snatching a lil yeah before I do :mjlol:

You nikkas be trippin lmao. Shout out the studs that be eating but nah whoadie… they usually just experiments for these females.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Simple as woman can say shyt to other women that they would lose their shyt over. Ibhave been first hand witness to it. It's really that simple. A stud can hurry a woman's mind directly toward sex and instead of faking offense as she would with a man she gets with the program

Daps
A chick was all over me in the bar the other night
A random lil 5 foot stud that looked like michael blackson in the face came and straight scooped her up. I didn't mind and it seemed like they knew each other already but it's just wild how 90% of studs would NEVER be able to pull the same women they pull if they were actually men.
It's like them being a stud IS the thing that makes them attractive
I almost feel like ugly gay women just gravitate to being studs cause they know they will do more numbers that way, it's no other logical explanation for why such a high percentage of studs are ugly as hell
Makes sense. An ugly stud looks better as a man than trying to go femme and look girly.

Body type matters too. If you got a prime Cherokee D'Ass build, it's hard to pull off male clothing/style. A broad built like Mike Jones or some skinny soccer player can do it easy.

The stud vs dud thing also makes sense if you think about it. A straight/bi-curious woman has probably been hurt by dudes but she's never really explored the lesbian side. She won't trust a smooth talking dude but she WILL trust a smooth talking stud. It's like drinking Coke Zero instead of regular Coke. Taste isn't THAT different and you think it's healthier so... :manny: