Why do Studs have a easier time pulling women and fine women at that?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I never seen a clean looking stud

They look musty and dirty with little to no good hygiene.
Look at Neice Nash wife. Her name is Jessica I think. Bytch look like an OG kappa with her waves and style...I call her Ms Steal Ur Gurl lol. She smooth and got swag...make me wanna step my game up.

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Look at Neice Nash wife. Her name is Jessica I think. Bytch look like an OG kappa with her waves and style...I call her Ms Steal Ur Gurl lol. She smooth and got swag...make me wanna step my game up.
They get their style from men
They just extra’s with the shyt

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
A chick was all over me in the bar the other night
A random lil 5 foot stud that looked like michael blackson in the face came and straight scooped her up. I didn't mind and it seemed like they knew each other already but it's just wild how 90% of studs would NEVER be able to pull the same women they pull if they were actually men.
It's like them being a stud IS the thing that makes them attractive
I almost feel like ugly gay women just gravitate to being studs cause they know they will do more numbers that way, it's no other logical explanation for why such a high percentage of studs are ugly as hell

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Pulling women and keeping women are two different things.

Studs are women at the end of the day so they come off as "safer". When I approach a woman I have to exude sexual tension while not coming off as a creep or predator. They don't have that extra wrinkle to deal with so they can just walk up to any and every woman all day everyday and we know it's a numbers game.

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I had me a lil bytch one time, from one of my homies hoes

First squirter I had, she had so much sex appeal, big ass lips and a big ass sexual appetite

First time I hit her I gave her the best I had…I crumpled on the couch in exhaustion…she laid there for about 15 min…then started fingering herself till shyt came…and grabbed my dikk to make sure it was hard enough for another round

Anywho, she broke up with her girlfriend and needed a lil companionship so I provided that for about a month

Next time I seen her she was pregnant…I was shook, but she never said anything to me so ok guess she knew what was what

Fast forward, my grandpa was in the hospital for a while…I got familiar with the security guard at the desk, we were cool…this lil dyke bytch

Why I seen my squirter in wal mart with the dike security guard…whole time this was her bytch …squirter kept it g and of course I did, but these hoes is trife and these dikes are str8 up suckers…squirtle had her 2 kids with her, both of which she had since I was smashing, and dike was standing there like a proud step dad
So you gon take care of your baby or nah? :jbhmm: