Why do Straight Men go to clubs and not holla at women?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why cant you just let people that want to demoralize others do them? You really stuck your neck out to cape for losers like you're some kind of hero but im pretty positive you've bragged about treating some whore, like what she is.

Why the double standard when it concerns these clowns?
What I said is just advice so you can demoralize with less effort. You can do whatever you wanna do but the way you said is more effort. :manny:

I never brag about anything. I let my success do the talking or dont say nothing at all. I'm more likely to pity a ho than make fun of her so no I never bragged about treating a ho like a ho.

Its just that I have class. :datazz:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
What I said is just advice so you can demoralize with less effort. You can do whatever you wanna do but the way you said is more effort. :manny:

I never brag about anything. I let my success do the talking or dont say nothing at all. I'm more likely to pity a ho than make fun of her so no I never bragged about treating a ho like a ho.

Its just that I have class. :datazz:
So you're like me cept you want to be perceived differently. I get it.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
What are nice things without someone who has less. How do i know i have something valuable without seeing someone who has nothing? What is success without poor people in third world countries to sustain my business for pennies on the dollar? What is status without trash? You think just having things is enough to make someone happy? Its more about having something that You dont have. How do i wage war without morons who will die for crumbs? The only bad about being rich are rich people. Regular people are a good vacation and its fun to ask them why they are where they are knowing they dont have it in them to overcome the obstacles that keep them from getting to a higher level. Poor people are breathing entertainment.

I say all this to say, its fun to hurt peoples feelings based on their weaknesses because well, you can.

joker-clap-hq.gif

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I go out all the time and dont have to holla at bytches in the club. If i'm looking for a slut I parking lot pimp cuz 1. they already drunk 2. they cant ask me to buy no drink 3. they looking for somewhere to go. Dont get me wrong, if i see something ridiculous i'll grab her with no hesitation. Mostly i just want to drink, grind on random fat asses and have a good time doin my lil two step. I aint dancin in no circle of nikkas tho:mjpls:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So you're like me cept you want to be perceived differently. I get it.
I don't want to demoralize people tho I want to motivate them. Its just that we are doing the same thing but for different reasons.

Personally demoralizing people is to cliche for me to want to do anyway if for by chance id wanna try it for entertainment.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Let me guess, you have a small penis. :russ:

I guess, its time for someone to consider the acceptance of infidelity or move on to fat women.

Why? because no woman of value will ever love you. Think of it like this though, at least you'll know any woman that fukks with you more than 3 times, loves you for who you are, inside. :heh:

uuuhhh.....:umad:

:to: fukk you breh.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Hell naw!!! LOL. I'm paying to get in I'm tryin to get on some females. Or if there nothing but trash monkeys or wildabeasts in their I'm gettin drunk and dancin on the fat bytch. lol I'm not payin to get in and just dance brehs, you can do that shyt in the parking lot.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Im saying who wants the women that approach you? They are trash.
A lot of trash females expect to be approached, they are the insecure and self entitled ones.

not every female who approaches is trashy, i consider her knowing what she wants and not afraid to take it. Now there are some obvious thirsty ass bytches but it depends on how she approaches you

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
A lot of trash females expect to be approached, they are the insecure and self entitled ones.

not every female who approaches is trashy, i consider her knowing what she wants and not afraid to take it. Now there are some obvious thirsty ass bytches but it depends on how she approaches you
Did your girlfriend/wife approach you?