Why do Straight Men go to clubs and not holla at women?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
I just wanted to hear from people that go to a club on the regular just to play the wall. Why go if you arent going to do anything. If you want to listen to music and get faded you can do that at home...

Have you ever been to a club? Nobody stands against the wall. :what:

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Im married now but when I was single I felt the same way as the OP. I mean I can listen to music and get drunk at home my sole purpose for going to the club was to holla at some brauds point blank period.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for me....anywhere i go is a business opportunity

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why can't women holla at the men? maybe men don't like to play the game the way the rules are (un)written. so they go and wait to see if a female is willing to flip the script

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
why can't women holla at the men? maybe men don't like to play the game the way the rules are (un)written. so they go and wait to see if a female is willing to flip the script
Real men take what they want. Women wait to be taken. Do you see the difference between yourself and real men now?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Because its fun to demoralize people based on their weaknesses. This helps the man making the claim feel better about where he is in his life. You dont do this? If not, i have to ask what is wrong with you.
What's wrong with me is that I'm secure enough to not have to put down people to feel better about myself.

If you have to put down people to feel better about where you are in life then your not very far in life.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
What's wrong with me is that I'm secure enough to not have to put down people to feel better about myself.

If you have to put down people to feel better about where you are in life then your not high in life.
That may be true, but who thinks about that when they're making someone else feel like shyt. :heh:

Do you think about how empty and unsatisfied your life is when you one night stand a random cum guzzler? Doubt it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That may be true, but who thinks about that when they're making someone else feel like shyt. :heh:

Do you think about how empty and unsatisfied your life is when you one night stand a random cum guzzler? Doubt it.
cant even lie breh u dropped some thunderous ether in this thread :pachaha:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That's the thing. When you reach far enough in life you ain't got to do shyt to brag. You gotta put in work and call out guys to brag.

What it should be like is you:

Get in yo nice car and drive, go in your nice house and chill and watch tv on a huge ass screen, go clubbing and have chicks watch you with interest.

Bragging and showing how successful you are without even putting in work like that.

That's where you should aim to be my nig.