Why do Straight Men go to clubs and not holla at women?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Plus, the club has one of 2 extreme experiences: you get MAD play and mad hoes jock you, or you get ignored. This usually happens in the first 20 minutes and stays that way for the night.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Real men take what they want. Women wait to be taken. Do you see the difference between yourself and real men now?

mj-laughing.gif
@Crakface you know you wrong.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:wow: This post should be quoted in about 90% of Locker Room threads
This is where we are. The women are ready to be degraded and the men still cling to these old traditions that the women dont respect but see as a weakness they can use for their angles of conquest. A man goes to a club to stand around and look interested in his cell phone, reading texts that dont exist instead of telling whores what they want to hear for intercourse? Why is this? He feels like he doesnt belong there and its not reasons of morality. Its because of the reasons mentioned earlier, inadequacy.

It amuses me when i talk to these clowns that try to say they dont like clubs because of some reason pertaining to morality. These people are unable to be honest enough with themselves to admit that when they hunt prey they prefer it to be more docile like the women found in libraries, academia, accounting etc and realize they are out of their element dealing with true man eating whores like the ones found in clubs, that are there to find the biggest or the most paid, but often settle for a loser with neither. To me this is the only reason you find these men in clubs instead of instead of in their lane. :russ:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Spoken like a true psychopath. Hating on another man's game is some lame shyt. If you do that shyt to get at some bytches p*ssy in a sweaty, dark, overcrowded club, then you doing it wrong. There are more places than the club to meet chicks at. You sure to attract bum ass chicks that are all visual and nothing more.

It gives women standards to stay away from men with no money and in effect separates them from certain segments of the population, in particular the broke segment. Women with good genetics should not be galivanting with broke trash unless they have something to offer genetically. This only leaves men with money and men with good genetics to clean up the rest and leaves the lames in the cold having sex with Pookeisha.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
It gives women standards to stay away from men with no money and in effect separates them from certain segments of the population, in particular the broke ones. This only leaves men with money and men with good genetics to clean up the rest and leaves the lames in the cold having sex with Pookeisha.

The clubs are overrated in many aspects. If you eating in the clubs, more power to you. The club isn't the all to be all. Don't let these media outlets brainwash you.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
It gives women standards to stay away from men with no money and in effect separates them from certain segments of the population, in particular the broke segment. Women with good genetics should not be galivanting with broke trash unless they have something to offer genetically. This only leaves men with money and men with good genetics to clean up the rest and leaves the lames in the cold having sex with Pookeisha.
what clubs do you go to in LA?

:ohhh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This is where we are. The women are ready to be degraded and the men still cling to these old traditions that the women dont respect but see as a weakness they can use for their angles of conquest. A man goes to a club to stand around and look interested in his cell phone, reading texts that dont exist instead of telling whores what they want to hear for intercourse? Why is this? He feels like he doesnt belong there and its not reasons of morality. Its because of the reasons mentioned earlier, inadequacy.

It amuses me when i talk to these clowns that try to say they dont like clubs because of some reason pertaining to morality. These people are unable to be honest enough with themselves to admit that when they hunt prey they prefer it to be more docile like the women found in libraries, academia, accounting etc and realize they are out of their element dealing with true man eating whores like the ones found in clubs, that are there to find the biggest or the most paid, but often settle for a loser with neither. To me this is the only reason you find these men in clubs instead of instead of in their lane. :russ:

:wow:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The clubs are overrated in many aspects. If you eating in the clubs, more power to you. The club isn't the all to be all. Don't let these media outlets brainwash you.
You're brainwashed. Im brainwashed, everyones brainwashed for the most part. Its about lanes. Its about pools. Its about knowing where your mating pool is. Me personally, i can eat anywhere but regardless this is meaningless because all of us are just chasing after whores anyway. This topic i just about the reasons lame clowns go to clubs trying to look involved when they know in their hearts they dont want to be there. Dont let your loser friends drag you to clubs if you know you cant eat there. Me personally, i can eat anyway and do not prefer the club but if i need to give woman another reason to live i will pull from there and mate.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
You're brainwashed. Im brainwashed, everyones brainwashed for the most part. Its about lanes. Its about pools. Its about knowing where your mating pool is. Me personally, i can eat anywhere but regardless this is meaningless because all of us are just chasing after whores anyway. This topic i just about the reasons lame clowns go to clubs trying to look involved when they know in their hearts they dont want to be there. Dont let your loser friends drag you to clubs if you know you cant eat there. Me personally, i can eat anyway and do not prefer the club but if i need to give woman another reason to live i will pull from there and mate.

you fukk them, not cuff them. Many of these nikkas who can get girls still make fukked up mistakes of wifing chicks. Knew this dude's uncle that was getting it in and wifed up a chick with a big ass, slim waist, and pretty face. She turned out to be a bum bytch and he has to pay alimony to her. In that lifestyle, lines get blurred.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

It amuses me when i talk to these clowns that try to say they dont like clubs because of some reason pertaining to morality. These people are unable to be honest enough with themselves to admit that when they hunt prey they prefer it to be more docile like the women found in libraries, academia, accounting etc and realize they are out of t'heir element dealing with true man eating whores like the ones found in clubs, that are there to find the biggest or the most paid, but often settle for a loser with neither. To me this is the only reason you find these men in clubs instead of instead of in their lane. :russ:

My dude :russ:

Men should stay away from dimes
tumblr_mr3gc4hYoz1rz36j2o1_100.jpg

If a girl goes to the club a lot she's a ho

Ugly girls are best, I stays 7 or below

How do I approach girls?

I hate black women, they're so difficult

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
you fukk them, not cuff them. Many of these nikkas who can get girls still make fukked up mistakes of wifing chicks. Knew this dude's uncle that was getting it in and wifed up a chick with a big ass, slim waist, and pretty face. She turned out to be a bum bytch and he has to pay alimony to her. In that lifestyle, lines get blurred.
I never dealt with a broad who didnt break bread with her earnings. Ive never been seen as a trick in my life because im not a nice person. My condolences go out to your friends uncle. He was too thirsty for the game and got his thirst quenched.