Why do Straight Men go to clubs and not holla at women?

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
i pop a molly n holla at errrvery decent lookin brawd. was straight molesting these two white smutts from poland in the bar saturday night..they told me where they from they dont see blk people....

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
what is wrong with you? i'm trying to answer the OP's question

If you're waiting for women to approach you, you're waiting to be devoured. The women that approach men are the ones that men have already turned into predators by treating them like trash. You sound like prey is all im saying.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you're waiting for women to approach you, you're waiting to be devoured. The women that approach men are the ones that men have already turned into predators by treating them like trash. You sound like prey is all im saying.
you are a fukking a$$hole. learn how to communicate.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
That's the thing. When you reach far enough in life you ain't got to do shyt to brag.

Get in yo nice car and drive, go in your nice house and chill and watch tv on a huge ass screen, go clubbing and have chicks watch you with interest.

Bragging and showing how successful you are without even putting in work like that.

That's where you should aim to be my nig.
What are nice things without someone who has less. How do i know i have something valuable without seeing someone who has nothing? What is success without poor people in third world countries to sustain my business for pennies on the dollar? What is status without trash? You think just having things is enough to make someone happy? Its more about having something that You dont have. How do i wage war without morons who will die for crumbs? The only bad about being rich are rich people. Regular people are a good vacation and its fun to ask them why they are where they are knowing they dont have it in them to overcome the obstacles that keep them from getting to a higher level. Poor people are breathing entertainment.

I say all this to say, its fun to hurt peoples feelings based on their weaknesses because well, you can.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
you are a fukking @sshole. learn how to communicate.
Do you wait for women to approach you. Do you think this is an acceptable means of finding a mate?

If you go to thailand you'll have women approaching you all day for marriage. Is that what you want?

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you wait for women to approach you. Do you think this is an acceptable means of finding a mate?

If you go to thailand you'll have women approaching you all day for marriage. Is that what you want?
sometimes. it is absolutely acceptable. i see why someone would want this to happen.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Some sell coke/pills

why talk to bytches unless you near the bathroom and they buying product :shaq:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What are nice things without someone who has less. How do i know i have something valuable without seeing someone who has nothing? What is success without poor people in third world countries to sustain my business for pennies on the dollar? What is status without trash? You think just having things is enough to make someone happy? Its more about having something that You dont have. How do i wage war without morons who will die for crumbs? The only bad about being rich are rich people. Regular people are a good vacation and its fun to ask them why they are where they are knowing they dont have it in them to overcome the obstacles that keep them from getting to a higher level. Poor people are breathing entertainment.

I say all this to say, its fun to hurt peoples feelings based on their weaknesses because well, you can.
I'm just saying that you can do that but with less effort but hey if you want to put in more effort to do that then just do you. :manny:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
sometimes. it is absolutely acceptable. i see why someone would want this to happen.
That man is a coward. Please approach your wife, it will be a better story at the dinner table. The latter will make the future mother of your children appear thirsty and suceptible to the advances of your best friend/cousin/uncle/brother.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't have to approach them...you really don't

You are going to differentiate yourself from all the other males in the club if you don't look like you actively pursuing...try not to circle the club too often either

I've had women approach me/dance on me a good couple of times for just standing up and "looking bored'...just make sure you are dressed well

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I'm just saying that you can do that but with less effort but hey if you want to put in more effort to do that then just do you. :manny:
Why cant you just let people that want to demoralize others do them? You really stuck your neck out to cape for losers like you're some kind of hero but im pretty positive you've bragged about treating some whore, like what she is.

Why the double standard when it concerns these clowns?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
That man is a coward. Please approach your wife, it will be a better story at the dinner table. The latter will make the future mother of your children appear thirsty and suceptible to the advances of your best friend/cousin/uncle/brother.
If you're attractive enough they will approach you

trust me

my nikka look like chris brown (nh) and he don't got to initiate shyt 75% of the time

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
If you're attractive enough they will approach you

trust me

my nikka look like chris brown (nh) and he don't got to initiate shyt 75% of the time
Im saying who wants the women that approach you? They are trash.