Why do Straight Men go to clubs and not holla at women?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Because they feel inadequate in the pants, the face or the wallet. Why else would a clown act completely faggish around these women of 2013 who are complete whores and willing to fukk anyone as long as they're genetically or financially gifted. :russ:

These conversations in themselves dictate a lot of responses from bozos, clowns and pencil neck geeks.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Cause they have a girlfriend and friends of both genders :smugfavre:

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Because they feel inadequate in the pants, the face or the wallet. Why else would a clown act completely faggish around these women of 2013 who are complete whores and willing to fukk anyone as long as they're genetically or financially gifted. :russ:

These conversations in themselves dictate a lot of responses from bozos, clowns and pencil neck geeks.

:pacspit:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I would got at 11:30 pm, wait till 3 or 4 and try to scoop one up who is drunk. Too much work spitting game at a sober chick, I need them inebriated.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Let me guess, you have a small penis. :russ:

I guess, its time for someone to consider the acceptance of infidelity or move on to fat women.

Why? because no woman of value will ever love you. Think of it like this though, at least you'll know any woman that fukks with you more than 3 times, loves you for who you are, inside. :heh:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
If they wanted to "chill" why wait in line for an hour, pay $20 cover, have music blasting in their ears, people stepping on their shoes, smoke blown in your face and drink watered down drinks ?

Why do all that to go to a concert, or bar or anywhere else for that matter?

It ain't that deep. Not everyone's chasing p*ssy 24/7. shyt gets them out the house, doesn't it? I could understand a female asking this question since they're the ones who want to be approached (even when they act like they don't) but as a dude, what's it to you if the next cat just wants to lay in the cut? That's less competition for you, right?

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
Why do all that to go to a concert, or bar or anywhere else for that matter?

It ain't that deep. Not everyone's chasing p*ssy 24/7. shyt gets them out the house, doesn't it? I could understand a female asking this question since they're the ones who want to be approached (even when they act like they don't) but as a dude, what's it to you if the next cat just wants to lay in the cut? That's less competition for you, right?

I just wanted to hear from people that go to a club on the regular just to play the wall. Why go if you arent going to do anything. If you want to listen to music and get faded you can do that at home...

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Maybe not talking to any girl all night is a bit strange. But maybe they just went to chill with some friends. Sometimes when I go i'll only holla at like 1 or 2 girls. Sometimes i'm talking to any girl who crosses my path. Might just not be in the mood to go in wolf mode.

That being said, I'm rarely going to pay to get into a club unless i'm out of town.

That 'lowkey brag' game :ohlawd:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I just wanted to hear from people that go to a club on the regular just to play the wall. Why go if you arent going to do anything. If you want to listen to music and get faded you can do that at home...

Sometimes we would never enter the club, we'll chill in the parking lot, see some ladies leaving the club disappointed about another wasted night and ask them if they want to chill.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped goin to the club cuz i really really REALLY hate standing up for hours on end. And im the type of nikka to go up to every girl in the club and try all of them. But that standing man...fukk that lol im to lazy for that shyt