Why do Straight Men go to clubs and not holla at women?

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Because they feel inadequate in the pants, the face or the wallet. Why else would a clown act completely faggish around these women of 2013 who are complete whores and willing to fukk anyone as long as they're genetically or financially gifted. :russ:

These conversations in themselves dictate a lot of responses from bozos, clowns and pencil neck geeks.

:bryan:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
uuuhhh.....:umad:

:to: fukk you breh.
Acknowledging your flaws realistically is the first step to finding your lane and fishing out of that pool . When you a guppy trying to swim with the sharks, you're only going to eat dead flesh and scraps from what the shark eat and you damn well might get eaten yourself.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I don't agree with this, some women just know what they want and go after it, ain't nothing wrong with that unless she being overly thirsty:manny:
Let be honest. The phrase, a woman that knows what she wants in most cases means a whore that is up front about wanting some dikk. In my world, this is trash, in many of yours this is wifey. :manny: We come from different worlds.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Let be honest. The phrase, a woman that knows what she wants in most cases means a whore that is up front about wanting some dikk. In my world, this is trash, in many of yours this is wifey. :manny: We come from different worlds.

You're painting broad strokes aren't you? Whats so wrong with a woman approaching a man? :dahell:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
You're painting broad strokes aren't you? Whats so wrong with a woman approaching a man? :dahell:
Wrong? I dunno i guess i just dont feel special. I dont feel i obtained anything, i feel like i was obtained. Its common for freaks to do this. Not that theres anything wrong with disgusting freaks but i prefer to approach and obtain women. Its more gratifying when i insert compared to a broad with a open door for a p*ssy and women who approach men typically have that. All the women i blessed in the bedroom had that problem, being loose that is. Tight p*ssy doesnt seek to get stretched, but loose p*ssy seeks to get stretched more than it already is.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Wrong? I dunno i guess i just dont feel special. I dont feel i obtained anything, i feel like i was obtained. Its common for freaks to do this. Not that theres anything wrong with disgusting freaks but i prefer to approach and obtain women. Its more gratifying when i insert compared to a broad with a open door for a p*ssy and women who approach men typically have that. All the women i blessed in the bedroom had that problem, being loose that is. Tight p*ssy doesnt seek to get stretched, but loose p*ssy seeks to get stretched more than it already is.

Gary-Coleman-Confused-Gif-On-Diffrent-Strokes.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
What are nice things without someone who has less. How do i know i have something valuable without seeing someone who has nothing? What is success without poor people in third world countries to sustain my business for pennies on the dollar? What is status without trash? You think just having things is enough to make someone happy? Its more about having something that You dont have. How do i wage war without morons who will die for crumbs? The only bad about being rich are rich people. Regular people are a good vacation and its fun to ask them why they are where they are knowing they dont have it in them to overcome the obstacles that keep them from getting to a higher level. Poor people are breathing entertainment.

I say all this to say, its fun to hurt peoples feelings based on their weaknesses because well, you can.

Spoken like a true psychopath. Hating on another man's game is some lame shyt. If you do that shyt to get at some bytches p*ssy in a sweaty, dark, overcrowded club, then you doing it wrong. There are more places than the club to meet chicks at. You sure to attract bum ass chicks that are all visual and nothing more.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
to :troll: them...sometimes I'll go and flirt and dance and talk a lil but refuse to buy em a drink. I know they spent their last 10 or 20 to get and expecting to get free drinks all night but not from me :troll:
When did females starting paying to get in clubs?:lupe:

I haven't been out in awhile. Is this a new rule?:lupe:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
When did females starting paying to get in clubs?:lupe:

I haven't been out in awhile. Is this a new rule?:lupe:

Cause the clubs found out how much of a profit that they lose if women go there for free. So they started charging them, if they want to party so bad.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Because they feel inadequate in the pants, the face or the wallet. Why else would a clown act completely faggish around these women of 2013 who are complete whores and willing to fukk anyone as long as they're genetically or financially gifted. :russ:

These conversations in themselves dictate a lot of responses from bozos, clowns and pencil neck geeks.

:wow: This post should be quoted in about 90% of Locker Room threads