Why do Sony stans defend the $70 price tag?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You mean ratchet and clank which is possible on a PS3? Or returnal which looks like a Dreamcast game with next gen textures applied and cost the same amount as a new unopened Dreamcast game :ohhh:
hey look. digital foundry tests is what we make threads about plus metacritic scores, that's how this section rolls. so when its some ps piff we wave the pom moms. now Forza horizon 5 is looking ridiculous(in a good way) and performs well according to digital foundry, but see this is the part where we play make believe and pretend none of that shyt happened. as for that 90+ metacritic score? well there was cars so see we'll move the goalpost n say "hey it was just a car game". see all u have to do is tell fibs and any narrative is real. metacritic and digital foundry only matter when its about a game STANS LIKE, u gotta remember.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

This is what having no foresight looks like.
:childplease:

You better than this breh

Sony out the gate saying they charging 70 this gen for all 1st party titles is wild and blatant.

MS increasing prices on there games two years later is exactly what that comment and having foresight looks like. I wouldn't have mentioned a time frame of a price increase if I didn't think it was coming for MS as well... It just wasn't a good look to do it when you literally are dropping remakes, and making people pay for the next gen updates or charging 70 for cross gen games with NO other options to play them on release.... during covid.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony out the gate saying they charging 70 this gen for all 1st party titles is wild and blatant. Then following through and charging 70 for returnal....
:francis:

I can understand the need for higher price point on higher quality games. But it should be a game by game basis like it use to be back in the day.

If a game required more expensive hardware or development the price reflected that.

But whatever.

The problem isnt Sony so much more so Sony stans opening wide for whatever Sony puts in their mouth, and Sony doesn't even to pretend to have their best Interest in mind.
:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cause thats how long it took them to start making games :laff: :laff:
the-office-steve-carell.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It gets better
Lol shyt is goofy. My coworker, some indian dude bought a PS5 for God of War Ragnarok. He bought a new TV and sound system as well. Mind you he's a PC gamer who has a fairly decent PC(3070 TI, Ryzen 5 etc.) He had a PS4 but surprisingly didn't play every exclusive. He first played Uncharted in Uncharted 4 on Steam. Same dude actually gave me his old 3060 and 2060 card as well as an Intel CPU for free.

He gets a PS5 and he's literally drowning in games. He just beat Ghosts of Tsushima, hasn't finished God of War yet. He hasn't played TLOU 1 yet nor 2, Horizon Forbidden West, Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted 1~3 and quite a few other PS4 exclusives. Let these guys tell it, everyone has played and finished every single PS4/PS5 exclusive day 1.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol shyt is goofy. My coworker, some indian dude bought a PS5 for God of War Ragnarok. He bought a new TV and sound system as well. Mind you he's a PC gamer who has a fairly decent PC(3070 TI, Ryzen 5 etc.) He had a PS4 but surprisingly didn't play every exclusive. He first played Uncharted in Uncharted 4 on Steam. Same dude actually gave me his old 3060 and 2060 card as well as an Intel CPU for free.

He gets a PS5 and he's literally drowning in games. He just beat Ghosts of Tsushima, hasn't finished God of War yet. He hasn't played TLOU 1 yet nor 2, Horizon Forbidden West, Returnal, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted 1~3 and quite a few other PS4 exclusives. Let these guys tell it, everyone has played and finished every single PS4/PS5 exclusive day 1.
:childplease:

So someone that clearly didn't play ps since ps2 has a ton of games to play on ps5

:damn: