Why do Sony stans defend the $70 price tag?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
The same reason you defend sleeping on someone else’s piss stained mattress :hhh:
negative-hmm.gif

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've put some real thought into this and can't figure it out other than those nikkaz are retarded. Like the price doesn't even affect everyone else and they still defend it :laff:

So here's the logic that is illogical at best...

Returnal was the first game I remember to go at that price (well demons souls was first) and to justify it Sony stans are like "next gen ain't cheap" but returnal was made by a small Finnish studio so that's not it :yeshrug:

And if you dig deeper you'll come to find that they hiding how much it cost to develop. I can't find it, closes I got was the devs saying how it Sony's involvement allowed then to add next gen features and expand a little on the scope of the final project. Basically said what Sony says when describing the PS5 version of Horizon Forbidden west aka adding Haptic feedback will pass as next gen :francis:

But you gotta remember, LYING IS MAN-DA-TORY!!! by these dudes and they take their cues from Jim Lyin Ryan. What does Kim have to add to all this...
Sony Considers Housemarque's Returnal a 'Mega Hit'

THESE nikkaZ SAID THEY VIEW IT AS A MEGA HIT :deadmanny:
Ohh it was a mega hit alright, to your integrity.
560,000 sold as of today, mega hit.

They doing all this so you don't ask why, because it's impossible to justify $70 from a small studio game. Now it makes sense why they really bought housemarque. They figured they could buy them for the low then charge the high and because it's Sony you won't question their tactics :damn:

Tru Story :scusthov:
Incredible

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The levels of delusion by sony stans is Amazing. As usual, I'll address it head on so that there can be no confusion as to where ppl stand and what they are trying to articulate :handshake:
Bots mad at Sonyset like we the ones that raised your prices :mjpls:
"Bots" are not mad at anything, and the prices for Next Gen Only games being $70 isn't ideal but understood by rationale adults.
Its understood that its a thing the industry is moving towards. But there is an alternative that makes this a non issue. Care to speak on it?
What you thought Game Pass was profitable? :heh:
So now... gamepass isn't profitable is literally what he's saying after its already been established they made like 3billion last year profit.
Now you see how the truth of this thread makes them get unhinged and they group up together to hate. No sir, I didn't raise the price on your PS4 games, Jim Ryan did that :ufdup:
Thread aged Very well.
Its aged like wine :win:
Incredible
Common sense shouldn't be but some of us are easily impressed
Xbots: Why do Sony stans defend $70 games? They ain’t got no PS5 games!
You like a dog, and dogs tend to hate the delivery person. Special Delivery...

Enjoy your PS5 games :therethere:
That has all the NEXT GEN DETAILS in that link above. I can't be any more thurough than this with it but feel free to ignore it.
All that does is show ME YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH. Why should I care how your peers react? I know they can't handle it already.
This isn't my first rodeo :francis:
Xbots: Who cares if Xbox games are going to be $70? We got Outlet Pass! :myman:
What you and your fellow stans are SLOW to understand is if you have gamepass every game we are talking about is Day 1
And I don't pay $70 a year for gamepass. So what the fukk are you talking about and who do you think isn't in the same boat as me?
Anyone can join gamepass right now for 3yrs for $150. And my shyt still good until 2025. When 2025 rolls around the family plan will still be a thing. Its $5 a month now. Won't be double that in 3yrs but lets say it is. $120 a year for all the shyt they will be dropping and COD?

Like, wtf are you talking about? Outlet Pass For the muthafukkin win you idiiot :dahell:
Internet Xbox supporters are mentally retarded for real

im not trolling at all
And you see how when they are wrong they try to show confidence :laff:
Yes, its retarded to pay $50 a year for gamepass. Lets pay $70 per title like they do on Playstatioin and then laugh at the gamers who don't have to.

YES, THEY CALL ME THE DUMB ONE COLI. ARE YOU DUMB ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THEM?

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Court’s posts are like Outlet Pass’s library of games. Big on quantity, but has the quality of month old milk. Eventually you have to get something new and throw the old shyt out.:pachaha:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Hope Nintendo stays with their price range at $60. They used to get chewed up back in the Nintendo 64 era with that pricepoint.

That's the consequence for these movie budget games where gameplay takes a (slight) backseat: costs skyrocket.