Why do Sony stans defend the $70 price tag?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I made a thread to COUNTER the foolishness being spread that Xbox gamers don't buy game because of gamepass. Quite the difference

I'm not bragging on froza... Forza isn't even my kinda game.

And in that exposed that you’re hypocrites for trying to clown people for paying 70 dollars for games, which this thread is about. You pretty much just helped prove that xbox gamers are willing to pay even more money for games they want

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I had this conversation with my father in law and brother in law last night. Father in law makes almost 200k a year and refuses to spend $70 on a game. nikka got some kinda OLED, 120hz fancy shyt and he’s hot that not only are the games not worth $70 but as he said, “what games”? Not that Xbox has more right now but just like me (and every other person with a little bit of sense), if you rushed to buy a PS5 you probably feel dumb deep down inside

how old is your father in law?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Sony out the gate saying they charging 70 this gen for all 1st party titles is wild and blatant. Then following through and charging 70 for returnal....
:francis:

I can understand the need for higher price point on higher quality games. But it should be a game by game basis like it use to be back in the day.

If a game required more expensive hardware or development the price reflected that.

But whatever.

The problem isnt Sony so much more so Sony stans opening wide for whatever Sony puts in their mouth, and Sony doesn't even to pretend to have their best Interest in mind.

So sad for you, Returnal will be GOTY :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And in that exposed that you’re hypocrites for trying to clown people for paying 70 dollars for games, which this thread is about. You pretty much just helped prove that xbox gamers are willing to pay even more money for games they want

I've been saying from jump that Gamepass doesn't detour people from buying games they want. The only time that happens usually is when a game is announced ahead of release and people who weren't going to day 1 it but still planned to get it, just try it on gamepass instead. And even then a lot of those people still just buy it because that's what they planned on doing in the 1st place

Im not clowning anyone but Sony stans that think Sony out the gate saying all 1st party games are 70 and thinking it's acceptable especially after this whole year of Sony trying to run your pockets with dlc, expansions and how and what it took to create games.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I've been saying from jump that Gamepass doesn't detour people from buying games they want. The only time that happens usually is when a game is announced ahead of release and people who weren't going to day 1 it but still planned to get it, just try it on gamepass instead. And even then a lot of those people still just buy it because that's what they planned on doing in the 1st place

Im not clowning anyone but Sony stans that think Sony out the gate saying all 1st party games are 70 and thinking it's acceptable especially after this whole year of Sony trying to run your pockets with dlc, expansions and how and what it took to create games.

And yet Microsoft got their stans paying for DLC for games they don’t even own

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
A dumbass, you thought you could deflect with a mattress reference? Little did you know that my name is Matt and I'm really exposing Sony stans aka MATTress :whew:
Now I need a response to this or I'll allow you to gracefully bow out...

I don't pay attention to sales as I'm not a stockholder of sony. I bought returnal day one, full price and loved it since I'm not broke ass dumpster diving nikka like some people :troll:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Knew this thread was going to be a gamepass promo thread low key :mjlit:. Manufacturing hype.
Look at you manufacturing daps :picard:
So sad for you, Returnal will be GOTY :mjlol:
:picard:
I don't pay attention to sales as I'm not a stockholder of sony. I bought returnal day one, full price and loved it since I'm not broke ass dumpster diving nikka like some people :troll:
What did @beaniemac do to you :picard:
What's the last game you played :unimpressed:
Ask him what's the next game he's gonna play :picard:

:picard:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
I've put some real thought into this and can't figure it out other than those nikkaz are retarded. Like the price doesn't even affect everyone else and they still defend it :laff:

So here's the logic that is illogical at best...

Returnal was the first game I remember to go at that price (well demons souls was first) and to justify it Sony stans are like "next gen ain't cheap" but returnal was made by a small Finnish studio so that's not it :yeshrug:

And if you dig deeper you'll come to find that they hiding how much it cost to develop. I can't find it, closes I got was the devs saying how it Sony's involvement allowed then to add next gen features and expand a little on the scope of the final project. Basically said what Sony says when describing the PS5 version of Horizon Forbidden west aka adding Haptic feedback will pass as next gen :francis:

But you gotta remember, LYING IS MAN-DA-TORY!!! by these dudes and they take their cues from Jim Lyin Ryan. What does Kim have to add to all this...
Sony Considers Housemarque's Returnal a 'Mega Hit'

THESE nikkaZ SAID THEY VIEW IT AS A MEGA HIT :deadmanny:
Ohh it was a mega hit alright, to your integrity.
560,000 sold as of today, mega hit.

They doing all this so you don't ask why, because it's impossible to justify $70 from a small studio game. Now it makes sense why they really bought housemarque. They figured they could buy them for the low then charge the high and because it's Sony you won't question their tactics :damn:

Tru Story :scusthov:
Bro you need help

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If you a Sony stan, you shouldn't get a PS5 until 2023 when PS5-only gen games are available