Why do Sony stans defend the $70 price tag?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
You’re basically making shyt up. They have a ton of games to play
When I’m saying nothing to play I don’t mean that there are no games out there. It’s the fact that it’s a bunch of remakes, remasters, and bullshyt games. Nothing that has been put out should have a “next gen” label on it. NOTHING…maybe Astros Playroom, and I’m not being funny

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I’m saying nothing to play I don’t mean that there are no games out there. It’s the fact that it’s a bunch of remakes, remasters, and bullshyt games. Nothing that has been put out should have a “next gen” label on it. NOTHING…maybe Astros Playroom, and I’m not being funny
Don’t confuse your opinion with others. You don’t like those games doesn’t mean everyone else hates it too.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I've only bought three games for the PS5 since I've had it. The price isn't an issue. It's a lack of appealing titles.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I don’t get it… aren’t xbox stans bragging about how over a million people just spent 100 dollars to play forza horizon 4 days early?

Or worse spent 45 dollars on DLC for a game they don’t own in order to play it early?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Because Sonys first party games are crack. They feeding the streets with that grade A piff :banderas:

There would be a problem if they were pumping out junk like Crackdown 3 and Grounded :mjlol:
I'm reading your lies, then I'm posting the truthGrounded boasts great sales numbers on its Early Access release

And then a year later...
Grounded getting sizzling sandbox biome, first dungeon and more in "biggest update yet"
It's been just under 11 months since Obsidian launched inch-high garden survival adventure Grounded into early access for Xbox and PC, and as its one-year anniversary approaches, the team is readying Hot and Hazy, its "largest update yet", for a 20th October release.

Since Grounded's stellar launch last year - it attracted a million players within two days and 5 million within four months - the team, still relatively small at only 20 people
So 2 days to double returnal and 4 months to beat 99% of PS5 games :wow:
Games have been $65 the last 10 years, $10 extra bucks ain’t gonna kill you :dead:
Games have been $59.99, add they still are mostly except Sony is charging $69.99. Now put $65 to make it appear that tax doesn't exist once you reach $70

That move was deliberate and exposes how insecure you are about being truthful on this particular subject :ufdup:
Every console has games at that price point aside from Nintendo. So why do people keep acting like it’s only Sony?
Because it's Sony +NBA 2k, COD, Battlefield.

I don't know anyone else doing that, and the games that's are doing it are less popular than ever. It seems like only an arrogant developer would try this BULLshyt and well, look at those names. All known for being that guy :scust:
Considering how hard it is to get your hands on one… no not really. We’ve already had returnal, Rachet
Yes, thank you for name dropping returnal :laff:

Why are y'all programmed to name it when it sold 560,000 lifetime aka flop. I know Sony said Mega hit but clearly it's all cap :sadcam:
Better question: if you aren't playing them, why do you care?
You should make a thread on that :handshake:
More games have been release obviously, just named those two, stop acting crazy my nikka :mjlol: I have a ps5, and I’m happy with it. There are games coming out that I’m excited for. I don’t know what it is you think Sony should have done.

Demons soul
Spider-Man
Final fantasy
Deathloop
Deaths stranding

This is just year 1 :yeshrug:
PS3
PS4
PS4
Xbox studios game
PS4

That's your list, thanks for confirming the point. If they would have made TLOU2 PS5 with native 4k and haptic feedback for $70 you'd have that game on your list as well acting like you fukkin ate goooooooood :bryan:
I’ve had my PS5 since launch day and it’s the best console I’ve owed yet. The games have been amazing. Funny how you don’t talk about xbox owners buying an Xbox day one and not having a single exclusive to play yet.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A new PS5 owner has:

Mikes Morales
RE 8
Ratchet and Clank
Returnal
Kena Bridge of Spirits
Demons souls
Sack boy Adventures
Assassin Creed Valhalla
Ghost of Tsushima Iki Island
Deathloop
FFVII Intergrade

But apart from all of these, you’re right, they’ve got nothing to play

:russ:

:wow:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Nope I’m in the vast majority. There’s a reason why the console is in such high demand and selling out in seconds. Majority of people with a PS5 love their console

You make a very very good point here Koba :therethere:
I hear the series X is like that too but I don't hear that from you.

Now since you can't see his point, how about I explain in a way you can understand better. The Nintendo Wii did exactly what he's talking about. Sure Nintendo made money, I personally loved the Wii (pause) but I know the majority didn't. Sales don't tell you everything :stop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Over a million thirsty xbox stans with nothing to play were so desperate for a new exclusive that Phil got them dropping 100 dollars!!!!!!!! To play another Forza. They are robbing you and blind day light and yall are happy about it

It’s fukking wild :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm reading your lies, then I'm posting the truthGrounded boasts great sales numbers on its Early Access release

And then a year later...
Grounded getting sizzling sandbox biome, first dungeon and more in "biggest update yet"

So 2 days to double returnal and 4 months to beat 99% of PS5 games :wow:

Games have been $59.99, add they still are mostly except Sony is charging $69.99. Now put $65 to make it appear that tax doesn't exist once you reach $70

That move was deliberate and exposes how insecure you are about being truthful on this particular subject :ufdup:

Because it's Sony +NBA 2k, COD, Battlefield.

I don't know anyone else doing that, and the games that's are doing it are less popular than ever. It seems like only an arrogant developer would try this BULLshyt and well, look at those names. All known for being that guy :scust:

Yes, thank you for name dropping returnal :laff:

Why are y'all programmed to name it when it sold 560,000 lifetime aka flop. I know Sony said Mega hit but clearly it's all cap :sadcam:

You should make a thread on that :handshake:

PS3
PS4
PS4
Xbox studios game
PS4

That's your list, thanks for confirming the point. If they would have made TLOU2 PS5 with native 4k and haptic feedback for $70 you'd have that game on your list as well acting like you fukkin ate goooooooood :bryan:

Son u nikkas just dropped $100 on a game that drops for free a few days later. If u nikkas didn’t have GamePass y’all would be dropping $70 no problem. And loving it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Son u nikkas just dropped $100 on a game that drops for free a few days later. If u nikkas didn’t have GamePass y’all would be dropping $70 no problem. And loving it.

Exactly, they’re hypocrites. They want it both ways.

They want to be able to brag about how “uncle phil” is giving them AAA big games day one, but also brag about how how they’re just as stupid to drop 100 dollars on games, or 45 dollars on DLC for a game they don’t even own.

They want to say sony “pony’s” only care about narrative games, but gas shyt like Hellblade 2 which tried to do everything in its power to be a sony game.

They want to say we only care about metacritic and GOTY then pretty much throw a parade when they get a game they releases with a 90 MC (which the last two did also) and then launch a campaign crying about how racing games don’t get nominated for GOTY.

They get their first AAA exclusive game SINCE LAUNCH and look at how happy they are. It’s like a comedy skit

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You do know multiplats are 70 too, right
As stated already, outside of battlefield (ea) NBA 2k (take two) and COD (Activision) pretty much everything else has been $60. But this thread is about why is Returnal that price when it was made by an indie team? The argument is budget, games cost more to make so they have to charge more. Rational if/when true. If it's not even close then why they doing it but even more so why the fukk would you defend them doing that? MAKES NO SENSE. And you're still doing it, so wouldn't it be a good business move to buy a game that looks good for the low then sell it for the high?

That's what they did, stop talking around that because this is you we talking about, I'm not buying that shyt, I'm not buying 2k at 70, I'm not buying battle...well :patrice:i have an out there.
You see, gamepass equals ea play which equals a discount :blessed:

Battlefield generally is half off by black Friday so delaying it was a shrewd businessman maneuver:jbhmm:
Exactly, they’re hypocrites. They want it both ways.

They want to be able to brag about how “uncle phil” is giving them AAA big games day one, but also brag about how how they’re just as stupid to drop 100 dollars on games, or 45 dollars on DLC for a game they don’t even own.

They want to say sony “pony’s” only care about narrative games, but gas shyt like Hellblade 2 which tried to do everything in its power to be a sony game.

They want to say we only care about metacritic and GOTY then pretty much throw a parade when they get a game they releases with a 90 MC (which the last two did also) and then launch a campaign crying about how racing games don’t get nominated for GOTY.

They get their first AAA exclusive game SINCE LAUNCH and look at how happy they are. It’s like a comedy skit
As opposed to being happy about PS3 and PS4 games as PS5 games :laff:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
because the games will drop in price if you wait like 6 months so you only will buy a few games at $70 :heh:
When Nintendo does this then you'll hear real complaining