Why do Sony stans defend the $70 price tag?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If nintendo can sell their mid shyt for full price on 12 year old hardware I can pay an extra ten for current gen piff, I'm not broke, I'm grown, who cares.

broke boi babble.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Son u nikkas just dropped $100 on a game that drops for free a few days later. If u nikkas didn’t have GamePass y’all would be dropping $70 no problem. And loving it.
This is false. Who is this y'all?
I'll explain what's happening because you clearly don't get it.

First off, Forza is an extremely great game. Nothing like it elsewhere, so it's gonna sell. And the base game is $59.99 so let's not go full cap here. Now if you have gamepass, you don't have to buy the full game, you can buy the season pass shyt and still access it early. So a bunch of people bought it that way to play early. $50 total :umad:

Now you're asking yourselves why would anybody spend 50 on dlc to a game they don't even own? Simple, because they knows they'll have gamepass. Why? Because it's value cannot be denied. You can try, but you expose yourself because it can't be denied. I paid 181 and I'm good till August 2024. If I were to buy the dlc do your think in 2024 I'm be like I'm not reupping? And if I wanted to buy Forza it'll cost $10 by then. With your logic they losing money that way but in reality they making even more because buying dlc is profit. And more ppl playing equals more sales be it whole game, half game, I bought the Lego dlc in FH4. I wouldn't have if I bought the game, wouldn't have bought it because I thought I didn't like racing games anymore. This is how they are profiting (Tru Story)

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Over a million thirsty xbox stans with nothing to play were so desperate for a new exclusive that Phil got them dropping 100 dollars!!!!!!!! To play another Forza. They are robbing you and blind day light and yall are happy about it

It’s fukking wild :mjlol:
You're in Shambles.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You're in Shambles.

Over another Forza? You think if people really cared about Forza and Halo that the xbox one would have only sold 50 million consoles? Nothing has changed, the last two forza games were rated the same if not higher. The people buying this are those same xbox fanboys that are desperate for a new game.

Yall are just telegraphing how obvious it is that all that gamepass bragging was fake. Yall are completely ok with paying more money for games and your justification for it is “well its a really good game, nothing like it” as seen above. The same shyt yall clown sony fans about yall are doing it even more. We pay 70 dollars and tell yall we dont have a problem doing it because the games are good, now here yall are saying thte same shyt.

It is quite nice to see, actually. :youngsabo:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
If nintendo can sell their mid shyt for full price on 12 year old hardware I can pay an extra ten for current gen piff, I'm not broke, I'm grown, who cares.

broke boi babble.
You may not be broke, but you're dumber than a muthafukka. What the fukk does Nintendo have to do with Sony charging you $70 for a game made by an indie developer?

So far your logic is Nintendo who makes games everyone loves doesn't give discounts so housemarque could and should do the same. Do you associate the dismal sales (560,000) to the $70 price tag or is the game not good and that's why it flopped?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You may not be broke, but you're dumber than a muthafukka. What the fukk does Nintendo have to do with Sony charging you $70 for a game made by an indie developer?

So far your logic is Nintendo who makes games everyone loves doesn't give discounts so housemarque could and should do the same. Do you associate the dismal sales (560,000) to the $70 price tag or is the game not good and that's why it flopped?

You bought your family a used mattress to sleep on, you can't call anyone dumb as long as you draw breath:francis:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You bought your family a used mattress to sleep on, you can't call anyone dumb as long as you draw breath:francis:
A dumbass, you thought you could deflect with a mattress reference? Little did you know that my name is Matt and I'm really exposing Sony stans aka MATTress :whew:
Now I need a response to this or I'll allow you to gracefully bow out...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony out the gate saying they charging 70 this gen for all 1st party titles is wild and blatant. Then following through and charging 70 for returnal....
:francis:

I can understand the need for higher price point on higher quality games. But it should be a game by game basis like it use to be back in the day.

If a game required more expensive hardware or development the price reflected that.

But whatever.

The problem isnt Sony so much more so Sony stans opening wide for whatever Sony puts in their mouth, and Sony doesn't even to pretend to have their best Interest in mind.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Sony out the gate saying they charging 70 this gen for all 1st party titles is wild and blatant. Then following through and charging 70 for returnal....
:francis:

I can understand the need for higher price point on higher quality games. But it should be a game by game basis like it use to be back in the day.

If a game required more expensive hardware or development the price reflected that.

But whatever.

The problem isnt Sony so much more so Sony stans opening wide for whatever Sony puts in their mouth, and Sony doesn't even to pretend to have their best Interest in mind.

You just made a thread bragging about how xbox stans are paying 100 dollar to play forza 5. :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now let's list the actual PS5 games that you have to have a PS5 to play. Not 3rd party or multi plat games...since playstation is all about exclusives as you never fail to mention.

A new PS5 owner has:

Miles Morales
Ratchet and Clank
Returnal
Demons souls
Deathloop
FFVII Intergrade

But apart from all of these, you’re right, they’ve got nothing to play

:russ:

Not bad but definitely not some abundance of games. Definitely easy to see how someone can buy a PS5 play 1 or 2 games and then be like PS5 has no games.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: B86

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You just made a thread bragging about how xbox stans are paying 100 dollar to play forza 5. :mjlol:

I made a thread to COUNTER the foolishness being spread that Xbox gamers don't buy game because of gamepass. Quite the difference

I'm not bragging on froza... Forza isn't even my kinda game.