Why do Sony stans defend the $70 price tag?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

This is what having no foresight looks like. this entire thread is comic view 10th anniversary
He said out the gate, I guess you don't understand what that means :snoop:

As for foresigfht, that's what Smart Delivery is for.
Gamepass having Day 1's is foresight
Price increase ONLY AFFECTS NON GAMEPASS MEMBERS.

Now I'm going to ask you a serious and honest question. Do you think any Xbox gamer will not have Gamepass when these next gen games drop?
Like, be honest. Or, dodge this and carry on like you get day 1's and don't have to pay $70 per... or $60... or $40/30 for those lesser budgeted games.
All that is included in GAMEPASS so we don't see those price hikes. But I guess you can point the finger @Kamikaze Revy since he's all about preserving physical copies. The rest quoting Jigga, man...

We used to give a fukk, now we give a fukk less
What do we think of success
It sucks, too much games stress
I guess we blew up quick, 'cause friends we grew up with
See us as a Yezus but we not and our nuts big
I don't know what the fuss is
Our cribs illustrious
Microsofts rep is impeccable
We not to be fukked with, with
shyt, let that bytch breath
We way to important to be talking 'bout extorting
Asking us for a portion is like asking for a coffin
Broad day light I off your on switch
You're not too bright, goodnight, long kiss :whew:

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Because the games are good. Xbox fakkits cant grasp the concept of $70 dollar games because the MS first party output is beyond trash. I wouldnt pay 70 for Crackhead 3 level games either.

BUT WAIT.... Yall bout to be doing just that :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :wow: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :mjlol:

microsoft pure trash game output. 0 bangers this year. 0 GOTY quality games since 2006. :picard:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Because the games are good. Xbox fakkits cant grasp the concept of $70 dollar games because the MS first party output is beyond trash. I wouldnt pay 70 for Crackhead 3 level games either.

BUT WAIT.... Yall bout to be doing just that :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :russ: :wow: :pachaha: :pachaha: :pachaha: :mjlol:

microsoft pure trash game output. 0 bangers this year. 0 GOTY quality games since 2006. :picard:

Never been nominated for a GoTY :francis:

Sometimes you don’t even want to bring this stuff up

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@Gizmo_Duck never played GOTY runner up Forza Horizon 5 but it is currently the racing game of the year (Sorry GT7)

So, back to this threads topic. How do you defend the price incease sony stans? You been paying a premium for what reason?
For instance, You can get the PS4 version of a game for $60 right now and the PS5 version for $70

The $10 increase ins't because of added content/etc. Its only becasuse you can use your haptic feedback and because the console itself can run the last gen title at a higher resolution and faster frame rate.

This is literally what sony has written on their website as NEXT GEN FEATURES for both Horzion and GOW.
This is the crux of this topic. And now that Xbox is about to start releasing Next Gen ONLY games, that price increase plus the lack of sales due to gamepass makes sense and isn't a problem to me personally. Games always go on sale after a few months, we all have backlogs so this only affects non gamepass members who want to Day 1 xbox games.

Who would fit into that demographic?

So this is a non issue for us, but you guys still look DUMB AS ALL fukk shyt BECAUSE YOU NEEDED ME TO POINT THAT OUT TO YOU :wtf:

Like, you stupid muthatfukkaz. I can say that because you need it. You need someone to pull you to the side and be like :dahell:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Look at this word vomit. Absolute shambles :laff:

“You know what Ellie, we really are all 70 dollars now”

the-last-of-us-joel.gif