Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yeah, but you have to remember that "white" in Brazil and "white" in America are two totally different concepts. There is also a multitude of racial classifications when it comes to what is black and what isn't. It's not like the united states where if you have physical phenotypical traits of an African, you're "black".

To give you an idea, THIS woman, even though she is part black, is considered "white" in Brazil.

Adriana-Lima-Wallpapers-7.jpg
yup. and that trend is done a complete 180 in the last decade. In fact, the brazilian govt is currently reforming their census before the olympics which should show jump brazil from 50% mixed, to 70% mixed. This trend you're posting stems from the dictatorship era, but that's old thinking. Most brazilians now are claiming their african ancestry, esp because it now comes with financial benefits, you might want to learn portuguese and read brazilian dailys, you're posting hella old outdated shyt.

Its like someone posting pre-9/11 american political climate LOL

Daps
This guy is back on this bullshyt. :beli: Can we ban this weirdo again? This time permanently?

:camby:

Dude is even back to quoting and talking to himself again. :wow:

How about instead of making insults you actually make an argument. People view black males in a negative light and it usually isn't worth the bullshyt the non-black girl gets from friends and family to make the relationship worth it. Why chase after women that by and large, have been brainwashed not to desire you and ridiculed if they do, while dissing the one group of females that actually wants you?

That's some shyt most black females would even agree with

Daps
shyt is wild. And if he's black, and we gotta help this nikka convince himself he's worth a damn that's even sadder. His parents failed him.

I mean, even if I'm worth a lot, most people won't see it that way. The market dictates your value, and if you're not valued, you don't have worth. The guys with "swag" and "confidence" have that because women are sexually attracted to them, which makes that guy know that he is valuable and has value. When girls say you're worthless and the lowest of the low because of your race, then you learn your place.

The only group that places any value in us is black women.

Daps
nope before European influence blacks never separated themselves by color, don't know about other races though.

Black people were still fighting each other and shyt because of which tribe they were in. Blacks in Africa back in the day were still on that "Bloods and Crips" shyt. It may not be always about skin color, but often one tribe would have lighter/darker skin than another

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I mean, even if I'm worth a lot, most people won't see it that way. The market dictates your value, and if you're not valued, you don't have worth. The guys with "swag" and "confidence" have that because women are sexually attracted to them, which makes that guy know that he is valuable and has value. When girls say you're worthless and the lowest of the low because of your race, then you learn your place.

The only group that places any value in us is black women.
So basically you've been turned down because of your race. Crazy....because I haven't. I've been turned down because no chemistry, not their type, etc, but because of race? nope.

Plus I would feel weird if someone wanted me BECAUSE of my race.

There is no 'value' in the dating scene because of race, I don't think you've been in the dating scene long. You have no idea what you're talking about, the dating scene isn't actually dictated by race, it's dictating by personality, looks and characteristics. :snoop:

edit: oh and money aka stability.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nope before European influence blacks never separated themselves by color, don't know about other races though.
nikka, hutus and tutsi were fighting over that long before europeans. north and south sudanese, same shyt.

farmers vs royals, same shyt. as you can see by this pattern...humans will find anything to fight over because of the small percent of bigots.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
nikka, hutus and tutsi were fighting over that long before europeans. north and south sudanese, same shyt.

farmers vs royals, same shyt. as you can see by this pattern...humans will find anything to fight over because of the small percent of bigots.

yeah i give up here :rudy:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
How about instead of making insults -

You've already been slapped around in this thread. You create multiple screen names and flip flop from a kufi wearing African American male to a Hispanic male who hurls racial slurs and equates blacks to chimps - the fact that you pretend that you haven't already been outed speaks volume about how deluded and vulnerable your mental state is. One can only deduce that your self esteem is shot due to your parents failing to gift you even sub-par genetics - more ever, it's also clear that they failed to love you.

You're troubled and you clearly need a medical intervention. The best thing for you to do at this point would be to log off and consult your nearest Psychiatrist and Psychologist or raise the funds to change the things and traits about yourself that you find undesirable, because if this is what constantly plagues your mind to the extent that you need eight screen names and six different racial ethnicities that fluctuate from you masquerading as a black panther to a Neo Nazi, then it's all downhill from here for you. You're going to eventually wake up one day and end up hurting yourself or someone else. Take this seriously and get yourself some help.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

You've already been slapped around in this thread. You create multiple screen names and flip flop from a kufi wearing African American male to a Hispanic male who hurls racial slurs and equates blacks to chimps - the fact that you pretend that you haven't already been outed speaks volume about how deluded and vulnerable your mental state is. One can only deduce that your self esteem is shot due to your parents failing to bless with even sub-par genetics - more ever, it's also clear that they failed to love you.

You're troubled and you clearly need a medical intervention. The best thing for you to do at this point would be to log off and consult your nearest Psychiatrist and Psychologist or raise the funds to change the things and traits about yourself that you find undesirable, because if this is what constantly plagues your mind to the extent that you need eight screen names and six different racial ethnicities that fluctuate, but not limited to masquerading as a black panther to a Neo Nazi, then it's all downhill from here for you. You're going to eventually wake up one day and end up hurting yourself or someone else. Take this seriously and get yourself some help.
I've never seen someone buy into white propaganda so bad. Do you think cac media is out to make us look good? Since when LOL. If you read any piece of media carefully, you can see the underlning as clear as day, it's like reading a damn north korean daily it's so bias. I wouldn't focus so much on surveys, esp ones that come from white picket fence dating sites or articles by those trying to make their own tribe look good (who doesn't do that). I would focus more on ground level, ANY black man that is actually OUT THERE, and I'm talking in the burbs, around other races, will ALWAYS tell you they don't have an issue dating outside of their race....unless he has issues dating in general. But those are personal/characteristic issues not racial ones.

I've been abroad for quite awhile, and I remember being a 22 year old, being afraid when I landed in foreign countries, having read all the rubbish and thinking no one will like me, only to be humbly surprised. I mean really really surprised. I've got stories for days. :pachaha:

You can imagine my facial expression when I come back to america and read these article how my facial expression looks like. :why: :what:

You realize real quick how manipulative our media is, but you didn't need me to tell you that. We all deep down know it. We just don't pay attention for some reason. Watching the media these past 2 months you'd think people were getting knocked out all across the streets of america, by teens playing the knock out game, yet you can't find more than a dozen cases 90% in just one county. :pachaha:

Last edited: