Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

Daps
So basically you've been turned down because of your race. Crazy....because I haven't. I've been turned down because no chemistry, not their type, etc, but because of race? nope.

Plus I would feel weird if someone wanted me BECAUSE of my race.

There is no 'value' in the dating scene because of race, I don't think you've been in the dating scene long. You have no idea what you're talking about, the dating scene isn't actually dictated by race, it's dictating by personality, looks and characteristics. :snoop:

edit: oh and money aka stability.

It's dictated on that shyt when it comes to people in your own race. A lot of people be looking at someone of a different race as something "exotic" or "different". People are shallow and superficial breh.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
You should make a survey on this site on how many would trade being black for white. or if light skin is better than dark skin. make it anonymous. and see what happens. :manny:

most of the opinions on this site can't be taken seriously but i know they'd say they loved being black and that light skin is good on females and dark skin is good on males. predictable shyt :heh:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've never seen someone buy into white propaganda so bad. Do you think cac media is out to make us look good? Since when LOL. If you read any piece of media carefully, you can see the underlning as clear as day, it's like reading a damn north korean daily it's so bias. I wouldn't focus so much on surveys, esp ones that come from white picket fence dating sites or articles by those trying to make their own tribe look good (who doesn't do that). I would focus more on ground level, ANY black man that is actually OUT THERE, and I'm talking in the burbs, around other races, will ALWAYS tell you they don't have an issue dating outside of their race....unless he has issues dating in general. But those are personal/characteristic issues not racial ones.

I've been abroad for quite awhile, and I remember being a 22 year old, being afraid when I landed in foreign countries, having read all the rubbish and thinking no one will like me, only to be humbly surprised. I mean really really surprised. I've got stories for days. :pachaha:

I agree with you on all fronts. The bold is what it comes down to, though. I'm 110% positive that the OP is black. He's undoubtedly not that attractive of a guy and lacks any semblance of confidence. Like most that he unabashedly accuses of being "c00ns", he too, lusts after the white flesh. The common theme in every thread he has created is white women. Every avatar he has every had that featured a female has been a white woman. The problem arises that in reality, he can not attract the women he deems as desirable. This has manifested itself and spilled over into what we're witnessing now.

I'm not even interested in insulting the guy - he clearly feels bad about himself, but he's only further hurting himself by carrying on like this. Truthfully, he's equating his experiences to others as a sort of defense mechanism. It's sad, but it makes sense. The better course of action would be improving himself and coming to terms with who he is. An attractive male has no issue attracting women, period. It doesn't help that he constantly immerses himself around white men(the misc) who reference "bbc" and are constantly on the offensive as it pertains to black masculinity. Dude has to find his self worth, but this kind of stuff has to end before he's able to make any improvements. In all seriousness, the best thing for him would be a perma ban for a few months.

Daps
I agree with you on all fronts. The bold is what it comes down to, though. I'm 110% positive that the OP is black. He's undoubtedly not that attractive of a guy and lacks any semblance of confidence. Like most that he unabashedly accuses of being "c00ns", he too, lusts after the white flesh. The common theme in every thread he has created is white women. Every avatar he has every had that featured a female has been a white woman. The problem arises that in reality, he can not attract the women he deems as desirable. This has manifested itself and spilled over into what we're witnessing now.

I'm not even interested in insulting the guy - he clearly feels bad about himself, but he's only further hurting himself by carrying on like this. Truthfully, he's equating his experiences to others as a sort of defense mechanism. It's sad, but it makes sense. The better course of action would be improving himself and coming to terms with who he is. An attractive male has no issue attracting women, period. It doesn't help that he constantly immerses himself around white men(the misc) who reference "bbc" and are constantly on the offensive as it pertains to black masculinity. Dude has to find his self worth, but this kind of stuff has to end before he's able to make any improvements. In all seriousness, the best thing for his would be a perma ban for a few months.

Dude, you have me confused for someone else. From what you're telling me there have been some racist trolls fukking with y'all for a minute, and you think I'm that guy? I can tell you with utmost certainty that I'm not an alternate account. You can believe me or not but that's the truth.

But for real, if this was the reality, why is it so prevalent online that black guys aren't wanted?

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Dude, you have me confused for someone else. From what you're telling me there have been some racist trolls fukking with y'all for a minute, and you think I'm that guy? I can tell you with utmost certainty that I'm not an alternate account. You can believe me or not but that's the truth.

You are seriously troubled at this point. We could call a mod in to verify and I would guarantee you that you're the same guy. Six or seven of your other SN's have already been banned, and on page one in this thread alone you carried along a conversation with yourself - again. You seriously don't believe that you have some sort of mental instability and that you don't need clinical help? I honestly, and I really mean this, feel bad for you, bro.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I agree with you on all fronts. The bold is what it comes down to, though. I'm 110% positive that the OP is black. He's undoubtedly not that attractive of a guy and lacks any semblance of confidence.
This part shines through his text very blatantly.

One of my roommates was white portuguese, lived with him and an indian guy for 3 yrs. Out of all of us, I got the most lay, but also my white roommate had a gf (altho he cheated on her but still lol). Anyways, I used to pull a lot back in those days I had just got out of an engagement so I was out a lot. My roommate was hanging out with his friends, all ex military white dudes, and out of no where he's like "Man, Tommy be pullin a grip fly white girls, I swear, it's cause he's black" and I'm thinking wtf????? Now technically speaking I could have been like "um, wouldnt that work against me?" but instead, esp since I hold my race in high regards, I was like "why does it have to be because of my race and not because I'm handsome?" all the other dudes were like "yea, no homo but Tommy could probably pull no matter his color, dude is cool as fukk"

Daps
You are seriously troubled at this point. We could call a mod in to verify and I would guarantee you that you're the same guy. Six or seven of your other SN's have already been banned, and on page one in this thread alone you carried along a conversation with yourself - again. You seriously don't believe that you have some sort of mental instability and that you don't need clinical help? I honestly, and I really mean this, feel bad for you, bro.

Why? Just because someone agreed with me that is a known racist troll means I'm him? I can assure you that I'm not him.

IDK bro, I just wish people didn't irrationally hate us so vehemently.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
most of the opinions on this site can't be taken seriously but i know they'd say they loved being black and that light skin is good on females and dark skin is good on males. predictable shyt :heh:
ok, make a survey on that then. I find it hilarious that most people take very extreme measures and generalize based off that and it could be because bigotry grabs attention, but in actuality, the majority of people probably dont give a shyt about dark skin, light skin, in fact, just look around at black couples, we know it to be true.

are all the relatives in your family darkskin male/ light skin female? people love to take the extreme and use it as an example, rather than use the MAJORITY as an example.

did you know that over 90% of americans are open to interracial dating? LOL

Daps
Ive just about given up man.

You can't compare women and their attitudes in Socal to the deep south. They're two completely different places. While it may be true that you may not have a problem pulling wherever, you'd have a much harder time in a "good ol' boys" racist area than you would in a major metro area.

In the south and midwest it's much harder for brothers to pull outside of their race due to the stronger social stigma, how is that so hard to believe?

Also how is saying "you should put black women over other women" mean I'm a self-hater? I thought it was self-hate to say black women are ugly and white women are better?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You can't compare women and their attitudes in Socal to the deep south. They're two completely different places. While it may be true that you may not have a problem pulling wherever, you'd have a much harder time in a "good ol' boys" racist area than you would in a major metro area.

In the south and midwest it's much harder for brothers to pull outside of their race due to the stronger social stigma, how is that so hard to believe?

Also how is saying "you should put black women over other women" mean I'm a self-hater? I thought it was self-hate to say black women are ugly and white women are better?
Homie, I've been to the south for work. ATL, NC, Texas. No problems, in fact interracial relationships between black and white are MORE in the south. :dead: South Carolina has the highest percentage of black-white union. Look it up. :pachaha:

Killer Instinct

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Why? Just because someone agreed with me that is a known racist troll means I'm him? I can assure you that I'm not him.

IDK bro, I just wish people didn't irrationally hate us so vehemently.

I'm not sure how old you are, but life is too short. Get you some help, man. I have family that dealt with mental health and depression (albeit different issues than what you're conflicted with) It's not really a joke and it only gets worse if you don't treat it. Your acting out online will soon manifest itself to something more extreme. Don't let it come to that.

I'm going to dap you up and see my way out, but I hope you take my advice seriously. A black man who feels this way about himself is a tragedy. You carrying this disposition towards yourself and succumbing and perpetrating white supremacy is extremely damaging to your psyche. Hopefully, you get it figured out and find a reason to love yourself. :salute: