Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You can't compare women and their attitudes in Socal to the deep south. They're two completely different places. While it may be true that you may not have a problem pulling wherever, you'd have a much harder time in a "good ol' boys" racist area than you would in a major metro area.

In the south and midwest it's much harder for brothers to pull outside of their race due to the stronger social stigma, how is that so hard to believe?

Also how is saying "you should put black women over other women" mean I'm a self-hater? I thought it was self-hate to say black women are ugly and white women are better?
when he says self hate, he means hating yourself. no respectable black man would say they have no value in the dating market, on the contrary, nikkas that are out there know the total opposite. :pachaha:

Daps
I'm not sure how old you are, but life is too short. Get you some help, man. I have family that dealt with mental health and depression (albeit different issues than what you're conflicted with) It's not really a joke and it only gets worse if you don't treat it. Your acting out online will soon manifest itself to something more extreme. Don't let it come to that.

I'm going to dap you up and see my way out, but I hope you take my advice seriously. A black man who feels this way about himself is a tragedy. You carrying this disposition towards yourself and succumbing and perpetrating white supremacy is extremely damaging to your psyche. Hopefully, you get it figured out and find a reason to love yourself. :salute:

True that. I shouldn't let a few white racists on ***** and Misc to negatively affect my self-esteem and self worth as an individual. Who gives a shyt about what others think, as long as I like myself, I should be fine.

Your advice will be heeded. Again, I'm not an alt account if that's what this is about, but I shouldn't let what women say ("Ew, I'd never date a black guy") get to me. Although I've had have a few instances where I was talking to a girl, and she was like "Yeah, I like you, but we can't get serious, my parents wouldn't approve"

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
True that. I shouldn't let a few white racists on ***** and Misc to negatively affect my self-esteem and self worth as an individual. Who gives a shyt about what others think, as long as I like myself, I should be fine.

Your advice will be heeded. Again, I'm not an alt account if that's what this is about, but I shouldn't let what women say ("Ew, I'd never date a black guy") get to me. Although I've had have a few instances where I was talking to a girl, and she was like "Yeah, I like you, but we can't get serious, my parents wouldn't approve"

you need to stop going to those sites, first off

Daps
86% of America > Mississippi

you know which one is the greater number right....

I'm saying if you've been raised in a small town in the deep south, it won't matter what the rest of the country feels because your reality will be where you're at.

But showing me this poll just makes me want to get out of the south even more. I got one more semester left and I'm gone :wow:

Daps
you need to stop going to those sites, first off

Yeah that's probably a good idea. They have funny memes and shyt but they're so fukking toxic and racist. It's like I know it's bad for me but the funny pics. I'd use Reddit but Reddit kind of sucks after a while :yeshrug:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Your advice will be heeded. Again, I'm not an alt account if that's what this is about, but I shouldn't let what women say ("Ew, I'd never date a black rikguy") get to me. Although I've had have a few instances where I was talking to a girl, and she was like "Yeah, I like you, but we can't get serious, my parents wouldn't approve"
Honestly man. negative comments tend to stick out more to people, but if you really pay attention, you'll actually notice that most comments AREN'T. Our mind embeds the negative because it strikes an emotional response.

For every 'ew id never date a black guy' you've probably overlooked dozens of girls that wrote "he's hot". white men on misc have an inferiority complex, but youll notice and I dare you to count, the majority of replies are neutral, the negative ones just stick out to you. I mean just count it yourself. You'll notice the same guys put down a girl as trash, slutty, only wanting the bbc as to discredit black males.

but here's the kicker......you'll notice the same thing with other men. asian men ESPECIALLY say this about asian girls and white guys. "white guys get the ugly left over asians" LOL go to any interracial YouTube video and check it out yourself. asian guys will even go in on the girl "dirty slut, just care about his money" "you self hater" "just want his big dikk" same shyt you read white men say about their own women dating black men. Its a funny territorial response by men that are typically not successful at dating. They need a 'reason' just like my roommate needed a 'reason'. It's better to use skin color to discredit a person just having game and being a better person on the hunting field.

You see it in MMA. Oh Jon Jones isn't a legend, he's fighting cans, or Jon Jones has a reach advantage, he's bigger than everyone. Oh Mayweather ducks fighters, who has he fought? You have to realize humans do these type of things, look at it from outside looking in, and recognizing typical human behavior. It's the true definition of a hater. it's truest form.

Daps
Honestly man. negative comments tend to stick out more to people, but if you really pay attention, you'll actually notice that most comments AREN'T. Our mind embeds the negative because it strikes an emotional response.

For every 'ew id never date a black guy' you've probably overlooked dozens of girls that wrote "he's hot". white men on misc have an inferiority complex, but youll notice and I dare you to count, the majority of replies are neutral, the negative ones just stick out to you. I mean just count it yourself. You'll notice the same guys put down a girl as trash, slutty, only wanting the bbc as to discredit black males.

but here's the kicker......you'll notice the same thing with other men. asian men ESPECIALLY say this about asian girls and white guys. "white guys get the ugly left over asians" LOL go to any interracial YouTube video and check it out yourself. asian guys will even go in on the girl "dirty slut, just care about his money" "you self hater" "just want his big dikk" same shyt you read white men say about their own women dating black men. Its a funny territorial response by men that are typically not successful at dating. They need a 'reason' just like my roommate needed a 'reason'. It's better to use skin color to discredit a person just having game and being a better person on the hunting field.

You see it in MMA. Oh Jon Jones isn't a legend, he's fighting cans, or Jon Jones has a reach advantage, he's bigger than everyone. Oh Mayweather ducks fighters, who has he fought? You have to realize humans do these type of things, look at it from outside looking in, and recognizing typical human behavior.

:dwillhuh:
:patrice:

:whoo:
:obama:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I decided to look up asian girls white guys on youtube.

check out the top comment :dead:

Most asian girls stay within their own race, it's only the ones who doesn't have any self-respect, dignity, and dignity or the ones who are shyt poor ones from uneducated parts of Asia that goes for white guys. So really honestly speaking there is no white worship that comes from Asian women, it bunch of insecure loser white guys that like to think they are worshipped in Asia just to ease their insecurities and their desperation of not being able to get girls in their own race. It's really sad on the white guys' parts.

Daps
I decided to look up asian girls white guys on youtube.

check out the top comment :dead:

And then we get the most hate because we have an easier time dating out?

:ohhh:

So they have to create the negative social stigma to try to stifle the black man?

:lolbron:

Let's get some more of that shyt in here and redeem this thread.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm saying if you've been raised in a small town in the deep south, it won't matter what the rest of the country feels because your reality will be where you're at.

But showing me this poll just makes me want to get out of the south even more. I got one more semester left and I'm gone :wow:
That or at least move to the big cites.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
And then we get the most hate because we have an easier time dating out?

:ohhh:

So they have to create the negative social stigma to try to stifle the black man?

I feel that asian girls who date white guys is a downgrade. Lose value. My friends and I date asian guys. Same upbringing n culture make love stronger. We LOVE asian guys
:lolbron:

Let's get some more of that shyt in here and redeem this thread.
Dude, black men make a lot of men insecure. It's probably because of our masculinity and rumored sexual talents. White guys will actually ask their women if they've fukked a black guy. Why would he need to ask that? If she says yes why does that change his perspective? You never hear a black guy ask a black woman if she's fukked a white or hispanic guy? in fact, if she said yes, the nikka would probably be like :whew: "thank god, cause if that nikka looks like chad johnson.....:to:"

anyways, yo Im reading these youtube comments. Got a nikka ROOOOOOOLLIN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN.

I feel that asian girls who date white guys is a downgrade. Lose value. She is a whore

Asian men be going IN

Most Asian Girl go for other Race are because they have Lost and Lonely or Trash on Drugs or else .

:dead:

White guys DO find ugly Asian women attractive.

I'm an asian guy, they only get the ugly asian sluts, great riddance

asian men straight sending that ether. :wow:

I would disown my daughter, asian for asian

Daps
Dude, black men make a lot of men insecure. It's probably because of our masculinity and rumored sexual talents. White guys will actually ask their women if they've fukked a black guy. Why would he need to ask that? If she says yes why does that change his perspective? You never hear a black guy ask a black woman if she's fukked a white or hispanic guy? in fact, if she said yes, the nikka would probably be like :whew: "thank god, cause if that nikka looks like chad johnson.....:to:"

anyways, yo Im reading these youtube comments. Got a nikka ROOOOOOOLLIN. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN.

Asian men be going IN

:dead:

asian men straight sending that ether. :wow:

Ouch. Do they have the same shyt for Hispanic/Arab/Indian girls as well?

It's funny how people talk shyt like "Asians don't even like their kids dating other Asians, much less a black guy" making it seem like we're somehow "worse" or some shyt. Man all that bullshyt done fukked up my perspective, thanks.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Ouch. Do they have the same shyt for Hispanic/Arab/Indian girls as well?

It's funny how people talk shyt like "Asians don't even like their kids dating other Asians, much less a black guy" making it seem like we're somehow "worse" or some shyt. Man all that bullshyt done fukked up my perspective, thanks.
man everyone throws dirt on everyone, you just notice the black part more cause...well...you're black LOL.

if you read some asian guy throw dirt on latinos, you'll forget about it as soon as you click next page.

Im not sure how hispanics view white girls. Lets check...brb. :pachaha: