Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
there is nothing natural about tanning nikka if you live in boston or a cold region.

I lke how when it comes to tanning, its not to look black, but when it comes to bleaching, its to look white. Surely you see how your argument doesnt hold up.

tanning is quick and easy, bleaching however......sure.... these indian and black women can stay out the sun and wait 4 months, but that takes awhile. these cremes speed the process up. again, bleaching cream is to give you your original skin color which is your back arm skin tone. do you know of anyone bleaching their skin so much that it surpasses the tone of their back? that's when shyt gets dangerous and those are extreme cases. kind of like jersery shore tanning into orange, people have addictions, but I think I know what bleaching creams are for....because Ive already asked asians why they use them, in asia. its to remove the 'tan'. just like tanning is to give them the 'tan'.

they are the exact same thing, but 2 different skin colors.

You're lying :dead:
Indians and asians wont even put dark toned women on tv and view them as ugly and you expect me to believe bleaching isnt self hate. Dark skinned black women are told there ugly all the time but when the bleach it's cuz they want to even out there tone. fukk outta here

Daps
wait wtf, you're black? why were you posting white men? :why:

All you have to do, is look at Brazil who did not have Jim Crow laws and had been mixing since the first Portuguese went there in the 1500s. Portuguese got off the boat and the first thing they did was marry the locals. Even when brazil tried to 'lighten' up their country during the dictatorship, it didn't work because the only thing that happened was the white people started breeding with the mixed whites. :heh:

That wasn't me nikka :pachaha:. That's besides the point anyway. Even though Brazil isn't racist, most of the poor favela dwellers "just so happen" to be black, even though it wasn't targeted towards them. I can't think of a single place on earth where the black man isn't marginalized in some capacity.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That wasn't me nikka :pachaha:. That's besides the point anyway. Even though Brazil isn't racist, most of the poor favela dwellers "just so happen" to be black, even though it wasn't targeted towards them. I can't think of a single place on earth where the black man isn't marginalized in some capacity.
nikka, you've never even been to a favela. :pachaha:
and classism and racism are 2 different issues. (see club)

onb00686-large.jpg

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You're lying :dead:
Indians and asians wont even put dark toned women on tv and view them as ugly and you expect me to believe bleaching isnt self hate. Dark skinned black women are told there ugly all the time but when the bleach it's cuz they want to even out there tone. fukk outta here
nikka, I said those that bleach for self hate, are the equivalent to Italian women tanning so bad they're orange, its an obsession, not self hate. (you think a black or indian would bleach their skin to Kim K color? no one is that crazy). those are extreme cases, the MAJORITY of people that tan and bleach are for aesthetics.

colorism has nothing to do with racism, these are 2 completely different issues. :snoop:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
nikka, I said those that bleach for self hate, are the equivalent to Italian women tanning so bad they're orange, its an obsession, not self hate. (you think a black or indian would bleach their skin to Kim K color? no one is that crazy). those are extreme cases, the MAJORITY of people that tan and bleach are for aesthetics.

colorism has nothing to do with racism, these are 2 completely different issues. :snoop:
Colorism is one of the symptoms of racism. I seriously doubt in countries where dark skin is looked down on are just using bleaching products to even out there skin is bullshyt.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Colorism is one of the symptoms of racism. I seriously doubt in countries where dark skin is looked down on are just using bleaching products to even out there skin is bullshyt.
How is it racism in say a country like Nigeria where there are no white people? Where is the hate for black? you know what racism is right? Obviously people arent lightening their skin to be white. I dont know anyonen outright saying "Im trying to have those white people skin" they're clearly just trying to invert-tan themselves, because they believe 1 shade lighter looks clearer/better, healthier, same reason people tan.

:beli:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
How is it racism in say a country like Nigeria where there are no white people? Where is the hate for black? you know what racism is right? Obviously people arent lightening their skin to be white. I dont know anyonen outright saying "Im trying to have those white people skin" they're clearly just trying to invert-tan themselves, because they believe 1 shade lighter looks clearer/better, healthier, same reason people tan.

All countries have been affected by white supremacy Africa, asia, India and all that :camby: learn history

Daps
nikka, you've never even been to a favela. :pachaha:
and classism and racism are 2 different issues. (see club)

They are two different issues. Most Latin American countries aren't "racist" but they are classist. However, most of the poor people tend to be black or brown (overwhelmingly so), and most of the rich people tend to be white (well, white for Latin America)

cn_image.size.cnt_findingrio_008u.jpg

Daps

Pretty much all of Africa has been colonized and dominated by European rule for hundreds of years. A lot of the European rulers preferred "lighter" people to the "darker" individuals, which is where the hate comes from. It's why I find it funny that a lot of blacks hate on Dominicans and Puerto Ricans for claiming they aren't black, but most nikkas would do the same shyt if they could.

Daps
What does that have to do with colorism? :why:

There was colorism before colonialism, nikka. :snoop:

It wasn't nearly as prevalent as it is now. Also that was based on ideas of who had to work in the sun and who got to stay inside. Now it's about looking white.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Pretty much all of Africa has been colonized and dominated by European rule for hundreds of years. A lot of the European rulers preferred "lighter" people to the "darker" individuals, which is where the hate comes from. It's why I find it funny that a lot of blacks hate on Dominicans and Puerto Ricans for claiming they aren't black, but most nikkas would do the same shyt if they could.

As for white people being rich in brazil, no shyt, who owned the plantation benefit from the it's fruitation today, duh, but brazil is complex that due to internmarrying, its mixed and jumbled. the majority of the population is mixed, so altho you have a bottom and top spectrum, the majority in the middle go by classism rather than racism. "Hard to hate black people when your grandmother is black" is a famous quote I heard while out there.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what...ho-think-they-are-white-and-not-black.172856/

as for dominicans, um we have this thread every month. with black people calling them black.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It wasn't nearly as prevalent as it is now. Also that was based on ideas of who had to work in the sun and who got to stay inside. Now it's about looking white.
False. It's still has to do with indoor outdoor. esp with nationalism on the rise. Only people that think this are westerners, with western media showing bias coverage. I suggest you travel and ask for yourself like I did. Armchair qbs are annoying.

Daps
As for white people being rich in brazil, no shyt, who owned the plantation benefit from the it's fruitation today, duh, but brazil is complex that due to internmarrying, its mixed and jumbled. the majority of the population is mixed, so altho you have a bottom and top spectrum, the majority in the middle go by classism rather than racism. "Hard to hate black people when your grandmother is black" is a famous quote I heard while out there.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what...ho-think-they-are-white-and-not-black.172856/

as for dominicans, um we have this thread every month. with black people calling them black.

Yeah, but you have to remember that "white" in Brazil and "white" in America are two totally different concepts. There is also a multitude of racial classifications when it comes to what is black and what isn't. It's not like the united states where if you have physical phenotypical traits of an African, you're "black".

To give you an idea, THIS woman, even though she is part black, is considered "white" in Brazil.

Adriana-Lima-Wallpapers-7.jpg