Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
females don't even know what the fukk they want so how the hell do you know that don't want a black man or any race of man for that matter? :dahell:

No one's gassing these hoes breh you're overreacting

Daps
People could say that we could grow wings and fly but you don't see any of us doing that.

Humans are still attracted to humans of other races including black people because them not being attracted to not one person of another race is scientifically impossible.

If you were to say that they don't date them then I could agree but that doesn't mean that they won't fukk them on the low. Not to mention If it goes down as fukking alone and refusing to date then that's beneficial to the playas and hurts women who value committed men.

You sound naive. :manny:

True, but people are attracted to different things in humans. Some people are attracted to blondes, others redheads, some tall people, others short. Some like green eyes, others like brown eyes. Some women like light/white skin, others like dark/black skin. A girl can have a preference for who she wants to fukk, but that doesn't necessarily make her racist. She may not hate blacks, and may even be friends with a lot of black women, but just not find black guys attractive. It's more common than you think, although that doesn't mean all women are like that, which is why some put up the front and fukk blacks on the low. Others just aren't interested.

Also even playas wanna find love at some point, and that's when the problems come in.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It's based on color somewhat. People in the higher castes are usually of a lighter complexion, and those of the lower caste are of a darker complexion. It's why skin whitening is so huge in India.
no it's not. at all.

@GetInTheTruck is indian. my roommate of 3 years was indian.

it is not, and has never been based off color AT ALL. No connection what so ever, the only people that spew this shyt are ignorant westerners who as per usual never do their research. in fact the highest in the caste, are dark skin priests. Sikhs are high up in the caste and come in various colors, mostly tan.

Skin whitening because of aesthetic purposes, just like people tan in places like brazil and america for aesthetic purposes. If you look like pale zombie like nicole kidman, you're not going to make it on the magazines. you'd better tan up a little.

aesthetically lighter skin (by a shade or 2) looks good, esp for camera purposes, gives a clearer complexion. most people are always trying to look aesthetically better.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
True, but people are attracted to different things in humans. Some people are attracted to blondes, others redheads, some tall people, others short. Some like green eyes, others like brown eyes. Some women like light/white skin, others like dark/black skin. A girl can have a preference for who she wants to fukk, but that doesn't necessarily make her racist. She may not hate blacks, and may even be friends with a lot of black women, but just not find black guys attractive. It's more common than you think, although that doesn't mean all women are like that, which is why some put up the front and fukk blacks on the low. Others just aren't interested.

Also even playas wanna find love at some point, and that's when the problems come in.
Preferences or not we are still human. There is a whole underside that your not seeing and that is why I called you naive.

For a female not to find any black guy attractive is scientifically impossible.

All you see is the mask that people put on and can't see the face that is behind the mask.

There are a lot of women of all races and ethnicities who find black guys attractive and hide it because of guys who shame them for it. That is what is common and I've seen it myself and have others who have seen it as well.

I'm sure you as a white male might feel insecure that these white girls are having sex with black males on the low and hiding it from you but this is the world that you live in.

Yea playas want love eventually but they simply find a woman who dates blacks and settle down. Then new playas take over and go at the women who only fukk blacks on the low. :pachaha:

Last edited:
Daps
Preferences or not we are still human. There is a whole underside that your not seeing and that is why I called you naive.

For a female not to find any black guy attractive is scientifically impossible.

All you see is the mask that people put on and can't see the face that is behind the mask.

There are a lot of women of all races and ethnicities who find black guys attractive and hide it because of guys who shame them for it. That is what is common and I've seen it myself and have others who have seen it as well.

I'm sure you as a white male might feel insecure that these white girls are having sex with black males on the low and hiding it from you but this is the world that you live in.

Yea playas want love eventually but they simply find a woman who dates blacks and settle down. Then new playas take over and go at the women who only fukk blacks on the low. :pachaha:

Why do you assume that I'm a cac? Can a brother not drop some knowledge on not assuming all women want you? Some women are just stuck up bytches and see black guys as "beneath" them, this becomes more and more true the more "preppy" the girl is. Also, I've never denied that white women won't fukk black guys. White women seem to like black guys more than any other race besides black women. That said, there are races like Persians, Indians and East Asians that are brainwashed into finding black guys disgusting.

Blackout

Daps
Why do you assume that I'm a cac? Can a brother not drop some knowledge on not assuming all women want you? Some women are just stuck up bytches and see black guys as "beneath" them, this becomes more and more true the more "preppy" the girl is. Also, I've never denied that white women won't fukk black guys. White women seem to like black guys more than any other race besides black women. That said, there are races like Persians, Indians and East Asians that are brainwashed into finding black guys disgusting.
I assume because you gotta be one to be that biased against blacks that you would go against science itself just to believe and even spread such delusional thoughts.

Women can say whatever they want, people can say whatever they want, even their culture can say whatever they want but science doesn't lie. It is impossible for most Persians, Indians and East Asians to not be attracted to no black guys and not give into their desires to fukk no black guys not even on the low.

Daps
I assume because you gotta be one to be that biased against blacks that you would go against science itself just to believe and even spread such delusional thoughts.

Women can say whatever they want, people can say whatever they want, even their culture can say whatever they want but science doesn't lie. It is impossible for most Persians, Indians and East Asians to not be attracted to no black guys and not fukk any black guys not even on the low.

I don't know dude, I'm just going by what I see in the real world and my interactions with others, and the interactions my friends have had. Again, it may be different in other parts of the country, but from where I'm at, women aren't even looking at brothers unless they're the type that only likes black men. Some women have a "type", and for a lot of women, that isn't black guys. Like at my college, I don't even see black guys talking to non-black women. I've "hit on" and tried to date women of all races, but the only ones that even returned my texts were black girls (okay, a couple of white girls, but all the Indian/Middle Eastern/Latina/Asian women gave me the :mjpls:) It isn't just me either, I don't know a single one of my black friends that was able to date out (one dated a black Hispanic). If a see a pretty girl of a different race, 9 times out of 10 she's with a cac, and he's usually some goofy looking dude with pink shorts or some shyt :why:

IDK, maybe living in smallish towns in the south for most of my life has fukked with my thinking.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
I was wondering why I was tagged in here.

....and no the caste system is not color based. People who think that expose their ignorance.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

Women can say whatever they want, people can say whatever they want, even their culture can say whatever they want but science doesn't lie. It is impossible for most Persians, Indians and East Asians to not be attracted to no black guys and not give into their desires to fukk no black guys not even on the low.
can I ask why you are feeding this fukking troll, nikka? :stopitslime:

You know what you can do offline, so what the fukk does it matter what the stats of some bias lames think?

we know what we do, and that's it. end it. damn.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
It's based on color somewhat. People in the higher castes are usually of a lighter complexion, and those of the lower caste are of a darker complexion. It's why skin whitening is so huge in India.

You know this how? Because you read it on the internet? So you think you can tell an Indians caste by looking at how dArk He/she is? :heh: I'll take that bet all day.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
no it's not. at all.

@GetInTheTruck is indian. my roommate of 3 years was indian.

it is not, and has never been based off color AT ALL. No connection what so ever, the only people that spew this shyt are ignorant westerners who as per usual never do their research. in fact the highest in the caste, are dark skin priests. Sikhs are high up in the caste and come in various colors, mostly tan.

Skin whitening because of aesthetic purposes, just like people tan in places like brazil and america for aesthetic purposes. If you look like pale zombie like nicole kidman, you're not going to make it on the magazines. you'd better tan up a little.

aesthetically lighter skin (by a shade or 2) looks good, esp for camera purposes, gives a clearer complexion. most people are always trying to look aesthetically better.

And so you admit you think light skin is the right skin :leon:

Blackout

Daps

You know what you can do offline, so what the fukk does it matter what the stats of some bias lames think?

I guess its because he seems less like a troll that that other guy so I can talk to him normally. :manny:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
And so you admit you think light skin is the right skin :leon:
no you clown. have you ever had a facial? ( double no homo). ideally you want your face to be the same color, and have the same smoothness as the skin on your back arm. that's the goal one tries to achieve. its 'new skin' not the damaged skin from the sun which causes blemishes and discoloration. That's what those cream achieve.

Daps

Again, you're from Socal, so you probably don't see it as much as someone from the south/midwest sees it. There girls are brainwashed into seeing blacks as second class, and that's where the "ew blacks are gross" mainly comes from. Go live a year in a small town in the south and you won't think I'm full of shyt.

You know this how? Because you read it on the internet? So you think you can tell an Indians caste by looking at how dArk He/she is? :heh: I'll take that bet all day.

That's what a lot of people think though. Like the British established the lighter Indians as being "better" than the darker ones or some shyt. Regardless of the Caste shyt, light skin = social status in India. It's why all the Bollywood people are light skinned.

Hell, the fact that you said people bleach for "aesthetic" purposes tells me that they view dark skin as less attractive than lighter skin. If they find dark Indian skin unaesthetic, how much more will they find blacks unaesthetic?