Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
My guy sit the fukk down. I'm talking about the logic of the discussion and you tryna make this personal. Using sheer numbers to disprove an a "majority doesn't fukk with us" argument doesn't work when the name of the game is to discuss the frequency at which you see it. 1,000 women out of 100,000 is 1%.

You can't be turning nobody on with this feminine ass energy.
Ain't no us and you're the one acting like a bytch:manny:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Tethers and freaks from lsa all over this Thread. Of course People from third world countries with fukked up hairlines are going to skew the numbers. Y’all don’t represent us
this buck breaking c00n blaming immigrants for white women not wanting his musty upper lip ass :dead:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why you should always LOVE, ADORE, and PRIORITIZE having healthy relationships with the women of your own race so you wouldn't have to worry about whether or not women of other races like you because you'll be too occupied gazing and loving the women of your own race.

For me, Black women are my #1 and only women I care to be with, I can care less about other races of women liking me, Black women are the only women I desire to be with until the day comes that I can no longer breathe breath into my body.

I'm serious, I don't give a shyt, unfortunately, I know a lot of you bruhs and clowns on here seem to pride yourselves on being able to smash other races of women like it's some sort of badge or something.

I'm glad I've never put myself in this position.
I always thought guys who thought like this never had positive interactions with black women

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps
Where'd you get the picture?

Google “race preference statistics dating”

I'm not one of those delusional posters that say other races prefer black men. With that being said this pic is from a study that was pure ducktales. Supposedly black men respond to Asian women more than they do black women according to this "study" :mjlol: :comeon:. Can count on two hands the amount of attractive Asian women I've ever seen in real life nor have I ever seen a black man big up an Asian women in real life.

Stats & data > your anecdotal evidence.

Sorry.

Not just this thread, which I skimmed through, but in general, check that Zoe Salanda thread but these stood out:

Low self esteem, if you're in a decently sized city, there's gonna be women you can fw
Me? Low self esteem? :russ:

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit
this buck breaking c00n blaming immigrants for white women not wanting his musty upper lip ass :dead:

I’ve never touched a white woman, worshipping whites is part of your culture which is why you fled to a white country and left your relatives back home shytting in the street

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not one of those delusional posters that say other races prefer black men. With that being said this pic is from a study that was pure ducktales. Supposedly black men respond to Asian women more than they do black women according to this "study" :mjlol: :comeon:. Can count on two hands the amount of attractive Asian women I've ever seen in real life nor have I ever seen a black man big up an Asian women in real life.
I had to laugh at that too. That just doesn't line up with reality.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
Problem with threads like these is that it can be both true and false depending on where you live, you'll see way more black men with [attractive]non-white women in Cali than the midwest for example. Also with studies and statistics a lot goes into that too. Like according to this study white women consider black men more attractive than white men: White Women Find Black Men More Attractive Study Says. I don't think that study is representative of reality in most cases but with the right variables your study can come to any kind of conclusion. Also who you are, just because we both black don't mean we're going to get the same results, even amongst just black women. Answering the premise of this thread, I think the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Last edited:
Daps
I think the concept of this thread is very :mjpls:

But something I do notice is that a lot of the celebrities and models and such that we drool over don’t mess with black men like that. Very few of the A list actresses, or models, or popular singers. I don’t even think there are any miss (insert country here) winners married to AA men.

Look at the babe battle threads. They’re posted or bumped daily with up to a hundred people voting in them and I’d say for every 4 threads there’s one where one of the girls is/has dated black men. And that includes a lot of the black women posted in them. We all, in this site, lust after women that do not want us daily. Regardless of race.

Think about it. If I wasn’t right then in those (insert random insta model) vs Bria Myles threads, Bria Myles, an attractive black model that dates plain looking cacs and only messes with billionaire black dudes, wouldn’t be winning with hundreds of votes.

Last edited:

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
:russ: People will always find their own, race more attractive. You don’t need any studies, to back that up. That’s not to say, an attractive brother. Can’t eat outside of his own.
That goes without saying, but that's not the premise of the thread. The premise of the thread is that black men are steady chasing and big-uppin non-black women who want nothing to do with us. It reads like LSA babble but I suspect that kind of stuff was more tolerated back when this thread was created.

Last edited: