Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
This is facts.

Short story.

This gym I used to go to years ago had this BAD ass white girl. I'm talking BAD. Her pictures don't do her enough justice if you seen her in person.

Anyways I found out her Instagram (wasn't exactly a secret), then found out her old Tumblr. I was never that into white girls before, but for her I would've made the exception and was thirsting low-key til I saw this...

Mind you she has posts on her Tumblr thirsting for black guys and wanting to be like the Kardashians.

And she definitely does fukk with black guys. But regardless, c00ns will see this and think nothing of it.

And she also has posts like these

Quoting the N word and all, yet still not fukking with nikkas. These "pawgs" be just as conflicted.

So in other words, that white girl did what most women do.

She said one thing in public and something else behind closed doors, pun intended.

Your post actually disproved the post you quoted.

Never ever listen to women of any race when they say they wouldn’t fukk with a certain race of men.

Women are opportunists and will fukk a God damn alien if he looks good to her and makes her “feel” a certain way. :pachaha:

I mean...it's hard to say because White women vary.

I'd say that The Rock in particular is viewed as a hunky sex symbol similar to Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 80's/early 90's but he's very racially ambiguous. There's tons of people who don't even know he's part Black on his father's side even after the announcement of his dad's death.

Russell Wilson appeals to Black women more than White women on average(both for looks and "relationship goals") but I'm sure some White women find him attractive too.

Overall, though, neither have as much pull with White women as the White male celebrities and stars I named.

Notice, too, how both dudes are Bi-Racial which reinforces the point in my last sentence. Bi-Racial men and Light Skinned Black men have the closest thing to "universal appeal" among Black men. Dark Skinned and Brown Skinned Black men have to either have exceptional looks/bodies or exceptional fame/status to have that same type of broad appeal(double entendre, don't ask me how) with Non-Black women.
This is all anecdotal and maybe it depends on your region, but I don’t agree with this at all.

This is coming from someone who is light skinned.

Typically mixed/light skinned brehs eat well with dark skin black women, Latinas, Mediterranean/eastern European and Persian/Arab women.

Brown and dark skinned brehs tend to eat well with light skinned/mixed black women, certain Hispanic women and blonde haired blue eyed white women.

Like, I have never in my life seen a dude my complexion with a blonde haired blue eyed white broad.

But I see it with darker brehs all the time.

I notice when lily white CACs (male and female) decide to date black, they tend to find and date the blackest brehs/brehettes they can find with natural hair and all.

Daps
I think the concept of this thread is very :mjpls:

But something I do notice is that a lot of the celebrities and models and such that we drool over don’t mess with black men like that. Very few of the A list actresses, or models, or popular singers. I don’t even think there are any miss (insert country here) winners married to AA men.

Look at the babe battle threads. They’re posted or bumped daily with up to a hundred people voting in them and I’d say for every 4 threads there’s one where one of the girls is/has dated black men. And that includes a lot of the black women posted in them. We all, in this site, lust after women that do not want us daily. Regardless of race.

Think about it. If I wasn’t right then in those (insert random insta model) vs Bria Myles threads, Bria Myles, an attractive black model that dates plain looking cacs and only messes with billionaire black dudes, wouldn’t be winning with hundreds of votes.
I got proven right. There's a Bria Myles thread and a Maserati thread on the front page. 34k and 160k views, 123 and 470 posts, and both are over 4 stars. People on this site get mad when black men lust after non-blackwomen who don't want them, but then worsihp black women who don't want them.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got proven right. There's a Bria Myles thread and a Maserati thread on the front page. 34k and 160k views, 123 and 470 posts, and both are over 4 stars. People on this site get mad when black men lust after non-blackwomen who don't want them, but then worsihp black women who don't want them.
That's a lot of assumptions you're making :dahell:

Maybe those threads were filled with fukkery and dudes were checking them out for the laughs

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I’ve never touched a white woman, worshipping whites is part of your culture which is why you fled to a white country and left your relatives back home shytting in the street.
You've never touched any woman. Including ados women. I've fukk more of your women during COVID than you have all your life.

That's if you're even black

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Also keep it a buck online dating ain’t the best metric to judge behavioral patterns off.

Have y’all seen the women on dating apps, most are busted. And a lot of women say the same in regards to men on dating apps.

Next, meetings in person can present a whole different layer of attraction and opportunities. You’re more likely to smash a nonbw chick you meet in person than probably online.

I’m a decent looking dude and even online my pull rate ain’t nothing like what I pull in real life based on how I carry myself.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
it's about having the physical attributes that are valuable

what attributes does she hope you will bestow on her children¿

what attributes contribute to success¿*

what image is associated with a better life¿

Those attributes = choosing signals

Charisma, swag, confidence and looks = sex appeal

The thing about sex appeal it's easy to attain once a man puts in the work for himself. Once a man becomes the most attractive version of herself his success skyrockets:banderas:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
You know what kind of women use Online dating sites?

Older past their prime women
Women with mental health issues
Delusional women
Ran through, hard headed women
Women who are social misfits
Women with no social circles/networks
ugly to average women

Women who can’t find men in real life

Women who can’t get male attention in real life

Childless and forever single Career women over the age of 30-35

Mid ass women rating black men low means nothing to me.

Black men perform much better in real life than online so it’s no big loss.

Also keep it a buck online dating ain’t the best metric to judge behavioral patterns off.

Have y’all seen the women on dating apps, most are busted. And a lot of women say the same in regards to men on dating apps.

Next, meetings in person can present a whole different layer of attraction and opportunities. You’re more likely to smash a nonbw chick you meet in person than probably online.

I’m a decent looking dude and even online my pull rate ain’t nothing like what I pull in real life based on how I carry myself.

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Its either or with you dudes. Man as much as i believe in the blackpill the self esteem issues some of you guys have sickens me.

Glad i only see this shyt online, and maybe this shyt is a sign i need to get off cause im finally starting to see how toxic this shyt is.