Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
If you’re an attractive man, women will find you attractive regardless of your race.

This dude gets it. Attractive dudes (of all ethnicities) are their OWN race. These are the dudes who get Becky to have her first non-white boyfriend, or the type of dudes who get non-white chicks chasing after chad and brad

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
This is why you should always LOVE, ADORE, and PRIORITIZE having healthy relationships with the women of your own race so you wouldn't have to worry about whether or not women of other races like you because you'll be too occupied gazing and loving the women of your own race.

For me, Black women are my #1 and only women I care to be with, I can care less about other races of women liking me, Black women are the only women I desire to be with until the day comes that I can no longer breathe breath into my body.

I'm serious, I don't give a shyt, unfortunately, I know a lot of you bruhs and clowns on here seem to pride yourselves on being able to smash other races of women like it's some sort of badge or something.

I'm glad I've never put myself in this position.

Last edited:

BarackStar

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Tethers and freaks from lsa all over this Thread. Of course People from third world countries with fukked up hairlines are going to skew the numbers. Y’all don’t represent us

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
White incels seem to only want their women. I think they could be successful with other race of women
Not according to white incels, they very adamant that it only applies to "chads"

Non-white women aren't chasing after ugly white dudes.

Non-white incels fastly overstate the effects race has, ugly is ugly.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Not just this thread, which I skimmed through, but in general, check that Zoe Salanda thread but these stood out:

Low self esteem, if you're in a decently sized city, there's gonna be women you can fw
fukk outta here. I proved OP's point and you crab in a barrel nikkas always got some negative rebuttal

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Kim,+Khloe+,Kourtney+Kardashian.jpg

that khloe in the middle :scusthov:
word aint no body big uppin that puppet faced, fraggle rock ass bytch :laugh:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
There's this method of getting women, it involves being moderately attractive and having interesting things to say, maybe you should try it sometime
My guy sit the fukk down. I'm talking about the logic of the discussion and you tryna make this personal. Using sheer numbers to disprove an a "majority doesn't fukk with us" argument doesn't work when the name of the game is to discuss the frequency at which you see it. 1,000 women out of 100,000 is 1%.

You can't be turning nobody on with this feminine ass energy.