Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
We get judged against the same white supremacist beauty standards that make people think black women are the least attractive. We have the same bone structure, features, hair and other traits deemed "ugly" according to that standard.

Not sure why this is hard for so many to understand.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We get judged against the same white supremacist beauty standards that make people think black women are the least attractive. We have the same bone structure, features, hair and other traits deemed "ugly" according to that standard.

this is just not my experience, all sorts of women check for me

And I am black black with dreads

There is far more nuance in this discussions then generalizations

But who cares anyway, if you are having a good time thats all that matters

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
A ugly famous rich man will pull much more women than the greatest looking man :dame:

Fame(or clout/popularity) and money is the winning combo. When you got both, your race, personality, swag, charm, physique and facial looks don’t even matter to women. They chase you instead of the other way around.
:mjlol:

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Like you said this can be regional but I don't see this with the bolded. They may not go to the extreme of a lily white chick but Latinas ain't with Drake/J Cole/Chris Brown looking dudes unless he busting out with the "que lo que" himself.

Those other non-black groups I don't see them dating out enough to say.
I live in Texas and it seems like Mexican women tend to go for guys with a lighter complexion if they’re going to date black.

Personally I’ve been hit on and approached by a lot of Salvadorans, for some reason they can’t get enough of me.

But in other states like Florida and NYC it does seem like Caribbean and some South American Latinas go for darker brehs.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I live in Texas and it seems like Mexican women tend to go for guys with a lighter complexion if they’re going to date black.

Personally I’ve been hit on and approached by a lot of Salvadorans, for some reason they can’t get enough of me.

But in other states like Florida and NYC it does seem like Caribbean and some South American Latinas go for darker brehs.
I know my next domestic vacation destination :mjlit:

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
Not according to white incels, they very adamant that it only applies to "chads"

Non-white women aren't chasing after ugly white dudes.

Non-white incels fastly overstate the effects race has, ugly is ugly.

You're going to make Asian women mad. The white man's whore didn't put up numbers to get disrespect like this. :ufdup:

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
this is just not my experience, all sorts of women check for me

And I am black black with dreads

There is far more nuance in this discussions then generalizations

But who cares anyway, if you are having a good time thats all that matters
As men we have the privilege of being judged by more than our "looks"

It's not impossible to get interest from non-black women If they like something else about you enough to overlook your "looks" or if they just don't consider looks important.

The stats in the OP are telling us how it plays out, when they only have a dating profile picture to go on.

Last edited:
Daps
It's social and class stigma.

If Black as a whole were as economically successful as cac males the pendulum would swing the other way.
No, a lot of women are just racist. Asian men top the charts at nearly everything and their women still choose white dudes over them and literally mock them about it on social media or gaslight them into thinking that it's white supremacy forcing them to fall in love with white men.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps

Yeah. Like we are deemed more attractive than Black women and Asian men on average at least in America but the gap is more narrow than people think.

Hell, I've met tons of non-Black men who were sexually curious about Black women and willing to pipe them but not marry them. And Asian dudes are starting to eat well with different groups of women off the K Pop hype and Koreaboo/Weeb women who fetishize them.

Basically, people just have to be realistic with it and understand that those non-Black girls on Tik Tok and social media that put Black men on a pedestal or those handful of non-Black women you smashed back in the day are in the minority. Tons of White/Hispanic/Asian women have WORSE views on Black men than Cynthia G but they're smart enough not to bash us openly and risk getting their reputations tarnished or getting into conflict with us.

Hell, I know a number of non-Black immigrants here in Queens who've told me that it was their MOTHERS who had harsher views on Black men than their fathers.

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
online dating is a different world, and unless you're a dude who looks attractive on camera and looks like you have money on camera, you're going to suffer. Online dating apps can't possibly factor in charisma, because women are looking only at the superficial. Maybe they'll read your bio, but probably not