Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

idonttouchgrass

Superstar
Daps
Holy shyt, some of y'all are total self-hating freaks :gucci:

Like who you like, you nikkas are too busy analyzing "stats", looking for OTHER interracial relationships, and generalizing instead of finding someone who fw you :mindblown:
Point a couple of ‘em out

Fill Collins

I didn't mean to verge!
Daps
Point a couple of ‘em out
Not just this thread, which I skimmed through, but in general, check that Zoe Salanda thread but these stood out:

Like duke said, the confidence is admirable, but the fact is most non black women aren't attracted to black men like that:

article-2511049-198F0AE600000578-83_306x368.jpg

:manny:

This is facts.

Short story.

This gym I used to go to years ago had this BAD ass white girl. I'm talking BAD. Her pictures don't do her enough justice if you seen her in person.

Anyways I found out her Instagram (wasn't exactly a secret), then found out her old Tumblr. I was never that into white girls before, but for her I would've made the exception and was thirsting low-key til I saw this...

Mind you she has posts on her Tumblr thirsting for black guys and wanting to be like the Kardashians.

And she definitely does fukk with black guys. But regardless, c00ns will see this and think nothing of it.

And she also has posts like these

Quoting the N word and all, yet still not fukking with nikkas. These "pawgs" be just as conflicted.

Low self esteem, if you're in a decently sized city, there's gonna be women you can fw

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
A lot of feelings are getting caught in this thread so let me provide some more nuance.

Saying that non-Black women as a collective aren't thirsting over run of the mill Black men or showing a big preference for average looking Black men is NOT the same as saying that Black men can't get interest from non-Black women. In fact, casual sex in general is a pretty open field. Even Asian dudes can smash a number of women these days due to the K Pop wave. Anyone can eat if they put effort into casual sex. I know that.

I also said that Black men who are top tier in looks and status can eat very well with any race.

I'm just saying that Non-Black women as a whole are generally drawn to their own and they're way more likely to make exceptions for White men than Black men. This is reflected in tons of polls and statistics.

This shouldn't be controversial and it's not at all the same as saying that Black men can't eat well with non-Black women. It's just facts.

Obviously, the OP(now that I read his post after the thread got bumped) is a troll but there's some truth to the fact that there's more biases against Black men from Non-Black women than people let on. People keep bringing up how they eat well with White/Asian/Mestizo women but, unless you're banging dozens or hundreds of women in those groups, that doesn't say much. It means you played the numbers game.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I mean...it's hard to say because White women vary.

I'd say that The Rock in particular is viewed as a hunky sex symbol similar to Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 80's/early 90's but he's very racially ambiguous. There's tons of people who don't even know he's part Black on his father's side even after the announcement of his dad's death.

Russell Wilson appeals to Black women more than White women on average(both for looks and "relationship goals") but I'm sure some White women find him attractive too.

Overall, though, neither have as much pull with White women as the White male celebrities and stars I named.

Notice, too, how both dudes are Bi-Racial which reinforces the point in my last sentence. Bi-Racial men and Light Skinned Black men have the closest thing to "universal appeal" among Black men. Dark Skinned and Brown Skinned Black men have to either have exceptional looks/bodies or exceptional fame/status to have that same type of broad appeal(double entendre, don't ask me how) with Non-Black women.
Not only is Russell Wilson not biracial, the last paragraph is false.

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
This shouldn't be controversial
Except switch the genders and one may very well find themselves bushed or banned and everyone will be crying about how toxic the board is and how it hates black women. :rolleyes:

My issue is, with the use of "statistics" is that it only shows correlations and does little to reflect on reasons why and and barring that, only utilizes small sample sizes that may or may not reflect well in comparison to the populace. It doesn't make a point to address the issues that usually arise with studies. How are confounders and so forth accounted for? Is the sample size even enough in the first place? Do the views of the people sample reflect that of the general populace? If taken from a dating service, what type of person would use such a service in the first place? The scientific rigor of these studies is often lacking and thus makes the scientific merit of them an issue.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of feelings are getting caught in this thread so let me provide some more nuance.

Saying that non-Black women as a collective aren't thirsting over run of the mill Black men or showing a big preference for average looking Black men is NOT the same as saying that Black men can't get interest from non-Black women. In fact, casual sex in general is a pretty open field. Even Asian dudes can smash a number of women these days due to the K Pop wave. Anyone can eat if they put effort into casual sex. I know that.

I also said that Black men who are top tier in looks and status can eat very well with any race.

I'm just saying that Non-Black women as a whole are generally drawn to their own and they're way more likely to make exceptions for White men than Black men. This is reflected in tons of polls and statistics.

This shouldn't be controversial and it's not at all the same as saying that Black men can't eat well with non-Black women. It's just facts.

Obviously, the OP(now that I read his post after the thread got bumped) is a troll but there's some truth to the fact that there's more biases against Black men from Non-Black women than people let on. People keep bringing up how they eat well with White/Asian/Mestizo women but, unless you're banging dozens or hundreds of women in those groups, that doesn't say much. It means you played the numbers game.
This
A ugly gang dude is in for a rude awakening if he thinks he'll be successful with another race of women.
As a matter of fact an average/ugly gang cac would be get more play with other races of women

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I’ll say this, decent amount of non bw out there that are cool with causal sex with bm.

Anything serious is different story. But consider this, are you looking for something serious with these women or are just trying bang. So it works out in a way, as long as you don’t get in your feelings and know
the deal upfront. :manny:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps
This
A ugly gang dude is in for a rude awakening if he thinks he'll be successful with another race of women.
As a matter of fact an average/ugly gang cac would be get more play with other races of women
If that was true white incels wouldn't exist.

Only white chads get that treatment, at least according to white black pillers that is.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Not only in Russell Wilson not biracial, the last paragraph is false.
I think I might've saw a false article about him being such but the rest of my statement is pretty true.

It's hard to see because, in the Black community, we show love to all of the brothers regardless of their skin tone.

In many cultures, there's even stronger colorism than even we have and light skinned Black men are seen as more appealing to them than darker Black men.

I traveled to different countries around the world so I actually have pretty first hand experience on this.

Overall(and I hate that I have to clarify myself again), no one's saying that Black men can't eat. I've eaten well. You probably ate as well too. I'm just pointing out that there are definitely biases against Black men by a significant portion of non-Black women across the world even though there's a sizable minority of women who are very open to us or have a strong preference for us.

It's just a matter of realism and putting things into a proper perspective.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Except switch the genders and one may very well find themselves bushed or banned and everyone will be crying about how toxic the board is and how it hates black women. :rolleyes:

My issue is, with the use of "statistics" is that it only shows correlations and does little to reflect on reasons why and and barring that, only utilizes small sample sizes that may or may not reflect well in comparison to the populace. It doesn't make a point to address the issues that usually arise with studies. How are confounders and so forth accounted for? Is the sample size even enough in the first place? Do the views of the people sample reflect that of the general populace? If taken from a dating service, what type of person would use such a service in the first place? The scientific rigor of these studies is often lacking and thus makes the scientific merit of them an issue.
I mean...I think it's widely accepted that Black women are ranked low by non-Black men on average by both genders on here.

It's not a grand revelation. Black men have it easier than Black women when it comes to dating and sex for sure in many parts of the world but we still experience biases in the dating market to various degrees that White/White leaning men face less.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I think I might've saw a false article about him being such but the rest of my statement is pretty true.

It's hard to see because, in the Black community, we show love to all of the brothers regardless of their skin tone.

In many cultures, there's even stronger colorism than even we have and light skinned Black men are seen as more appealing to them than darker Black men.

I traveled to different countries around the world so I actually have pretty first hand experience on this.

Overall(and I hate that I have to clarify myself again), no one's saying that Black men can't eat. I've eaten well. You probably ate as well too. I'm just pointing out that there are definitely biases against Black men by a significant portion of non-Black women across the world even though there's a sizable minority of women who are very open to us or have a strong preference for us.

It's just a matter of realism and putting things into a proper perspective.
And yet if I see a black man with a non-black woman, 85% of the time she's brown/dark-skinned.

And no I'm not a 6 trips a year guy so I'm talking about what I witness in America which means American culture has something within in to reverse this phenomenon you're talking about.

My point of contention is not what percentage of them like us or not.