Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Anytime there's a conversation about black guys with white girls, girls say "eww" or "gross" and i'm not even trolling or trying to be racist.
This is facts.

Short story.

This gym I used to go to years ago had this BAD ass white girl. I'm talking BAD. Her pictures don't do her enough justice if you seen her in person.

Anyways I found out her Instagram (wasn't exactly a secret), then found out her old Tumblr. I was never that into white girls before, but for her I would've made the exception and was thirsting low-key til I saw this...

Mind you she has posts on her Tumblr thirsting for black guys and wanting to be like the Kardashians.

And she definitely does fukk with black guys. But regardless, c00ns will see this and think nothing of it.

And she also has posts like these

Quoting the N word and all, yet still not fukking with nikkas. These "pawgs" be just as conflicted.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like duke said, the confidence is admirable, but the fact is most non black women aren't attracted to black men like that:

article-2511049-198F0AE600000578-83_306x368.jpg

:manny:
Where'd you get the picture?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A good 50-60 percent of the women that show attraction to me are non black (meaning the women that approach me first). I don't know what world you guys live in that non black women are some hard to get goddesses :mjlol:.
Black women rarely approach first. Usually it's the fat unattractive ones

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Like duke said, the confidence is admirable, but the fact is most non black women aren't attracted to black men like that:

article-2511049-198F0AE600000578-83_306x368.jpg

:manny:
I'm not one of those delusional posters that say other races prefer black men. With that being said this pic is from a study that was pure ducktales. Supposedly black men respond to Asian women more than they do black women according to this "study" :mjlol: :comeon:. Can count on two hands the amount of attractive Asian women I've ever seen in real life nor have I ever seen a black man big up an Asian women in real life.

The Observer

All Star
Daps
This is facts.

Short story.

This gym I used to go to years ago had this BAD ass white girl. I'm talking BAD. Her pictures don't do her enough justice if you seen her in person.

Anyways I found out her Instagram (wasn't exactly a secret), then found out her old Tumblr. I was never that into white girls before, but for her I would've made the exception and was thirsting low-key til I saw this...

Mind you she has posts on her Tumblr thirsting for black guys and wanting to be like the Kardashians.

And she definitely does fukk with black guys. But regardless, c00ns will see this and think nothing of it.

And she also has posts like these

Quoting the N word and all, yet still not fukking with nikkas. These "pawgs" be just as conflicted.
Lol admit to being a fukking weirdo stalker breh.

:mjlol:

The Observer

All Star
Daps
If you’re an attractive man, women will find you attractive regardless of your race.

If you’re ugly, they won’t like you….doesn’t matter what race you are.

Men do the same with races they say they ‘don’t like’ - see all the latina and white women threads on here.

A lot of ugly men are blaming their race (self hate) for why women don’t like them, when in reality it’s just because you’re unattractive.

It’s not rocket science….guys in here writing essays and thesis lol

:mjlol:

thefloorislava

All Star
Daps
We live in a world in which the majority of nations have been colonized by Europeans. White men are associated with wealth and power and are over represented in the media. Alot of non-black women put white men on a pedestal like brehs do them.

However in my experience if you are an attractive man you will get attention from women of all races especially if you live in a well integrated area. Every non black woman I’ve dealt with gave me pretty overt choosing signals before I started talking to them.