Why do so many black guys chase after women of different races that DO NOT WANT THEM?

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
Passport Bros are just bottom tier men who gave up and went overseas to buy sex. Even the average joe working at a warehouse has more success than them
What about the brehs who go to the motherland to marry a woman?

I know a few brehs who are fairly successful that went over to places like Senegal and South Africa and got married.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Black men are seen as universally attractive. Being physically attractive (having muscles nice face), confident, mentally cool, having swag and charismatic, eventually, other races of women including of our own are going to check you out.

What messes up brehs is simping and seeing these chicks as "exotic" instead of just treating her as any other woman.

Experience wise, I attracted a lot of ethnicities not just by my looks but also how I carried myself as a man.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

I know a few brehs who are fairly successful that went over to places like Senegal and South Africa and got married.
Passport Bros are a different group entirely. They don't even want black women. They purposely choose places like the Dominican Republic, Colombia, Brazil, and Thailand to buy sex. They're not looking for a wife.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Black men are seen as universally attractive. Being physically attractive (having muscles nice face), confident, mentally cool, having swag and charismatic, eventually, other races of women including of our own are going to check you out.

What messes up brehs is simping and seeing these chicks as "exotic" instead of just treating her as any other woman.

Experience wise, I attracted a lot of ethnicities not just by my looks but also how I carried myself as a man.
Ehhhh.....I'm down for confidence and all but I think "universally attractive" is a bit of a stretch here.

Generally speaking, Black women and Mixed/Part Black women find us most attractive throughout the world.

But I wouldn't say that we're "universally attractive" to other women to the extent that you're saying.

Remember, the biggest male sex symbols to women in the West today are still largely White(Chris Evans, Timothee Chalamet, Harry Styles, Pete Davidson, Tom Holland, Jack Harlow, Joe Burrow, Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Justin Bieber, Ryan Gosling, Machine Gun Kelly, Leo, Keanu Reeves, Jason Mamoa, Chris Pine, etc.) These are men that non-Black women are usually heavily exposed to as sex symbols and dream partners. The only Black men in Hollywood today I know who almost get that type of reception to Non-Black women are Michael B Jordan and Idris Elba.

And let's not forget how effective the colonial mentality and reverence of White people is throughout the globe, especially in Latin America and Asia. Hell, even some Black countries. And Euros still largely favor their own despite some of the interracial dating that happens there.

I do think there's a sizable niche of Non-Black women across the world who cater to Black men or have a strong preference for Black men, especially when it comes to sex, hookups, and short-term flings. But "universally attractive?" I just don't see it outside of the Black community itself tbh. I do think Light Skinned Black men sort of have that universal appeal you're speaking of though.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Ehhhh.....I'm down for confidence and all but I think "universally attractive" is a bit of a stretch here.

Generally speaking, Black women and Mixed/Part Black women find us most attractive throughout the world.

But I wouldn't say that we're "universally attractive" to other women to the extent that you're saying.

Remember, the biggest male sex symbols to women in the West today are still largely White(Chris Evans, Timothee Chalamet, Harry Styles, Pete Davidson, Tom Holland, Jack Harlow, Joe Burrow, Tom Cruise, George Clooney, Justin Bieber, Ryan Gosling, Machine Gun Kelly, Leo, Keanu Reeves, Jason Mamoa, Chris Pine, etc.) These are men that non-Black women are usually heavily exposed to as sex symbols and dream partners. The only Black men in Hollywood today I know who almost get that type of reception to Non-Black women are Michael B Jordan and Idris Elba.

And let's not forget how effective the colonial mentality and reverence of White people is throughout the globe, especially in Latin America and Asia. Hell, even some Black countries. And Euros still largely favor their own despite some of the interracial dating that happens there.

I do think there's a sizable niche of Non-Black women across the world who cater to Black men or have a strong preference for Black men, especially when it comes to sex, hookups, and short-term flings. But "universally attractive?" I just don't see it outside of the Black community itself tbh. I do think Light Skinned Black men sort of have that universal appeal you're speaking of though.

@Iverson_64 are white women attracted to Dwayne Johnson and Russell Wilson?

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
@Iverson_64 are white women attracted to Dwayne Johnson and Russell Wilson?
I mean...it's hard to say because White women vary.

I'd say that The Rock in particular is viewed as a hunky sex symbol similar to Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 80's/early 90's but he's very racially ambiguous. There's tons of people who don't even know he's part Black on his father's side even after the announcement of his dad's death.

Russell Wilson appeals to Black women more than White women on average(both for looks and "relationship goals") but I'm sure some White women find him attractive too.

Overall, though, neither have as much pull with White women as the White male celebrities and stars I named.

Notice, too, how both dudes are Bi-Racial which reinforces the point in my last sentence. Bi-Racial men and Light Skinned Black men have the closest thing to "universal appeal" among Black men. Dark Skinned and Brown Skinned Black men have to either have exceptional looks/bodies or exceptional fame/status to have that same type of broad appeal(double entendre, don't ask me how) with Non-Black women.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

Black men are definitely at the top of the list for women. And in a head to head matchup Black men come out ahead and the reason is ironically enough because of cacs.

Because they've been pushing since the 1700's through their racist propaganda that Black men are physically superior to white men in every way possible and women aren't foolish. They know it.

And I mentioned this before but it bears repeating that if cacs had the same physical advantages that Black people do they'd never shut up about them.

It would be in all their medical literature, entertainment, and popular culture.

That is if they had Melanin that protected them from the sun so their skin aged far slower, had greater skin elasticity, had fewer wrinkles, had lower rates of osteoporosis, dramatically lower rates of skin cancer, sunburn, and even UV induced degradation of vitamins in their bloodstream like folic acid they would make sure everyone knew it. :wow:

But they know it's not them it's Black people so the people who know it, Dermatologists, never mention it except in their medical journals in comments laced with anger, bitterness, and jealousy :mjgrin:

And Black people themselves need to push these facts all the time but oddly enough they don't seem interested in doing so. Which is peculiar.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Black men are definitely at the top of the list for women. And in a head to head matchup Black men come out ahead and the reason is ironically enough because of cacs.

Because they've been pushing since the 1700's through their racist propaganda that Black men are physically superior to white men in every way possible and women aren't foolish. They know it.

And I mentioned this before but it bears repeating that if cacs had the same physical advantages that Black people do they'd never shut up about them.

It would be in all their medical literature, entertainment, and popular culture.

That is if they had Melanin that protected them from the sun so their skin aged far slower, had greater skin elasticity, had fewer wrinkles, had lower rates of osteoporosis, dramatically lower rates of skin cancer, sunburn, and even UV induced degradation of vitamins in their bloodstream like folic acid they would make sure everyone knew it. :wow:

But they know it's not them it's Black people so the people who know it, Dermatologists, never mention it except in their medical journals in comments laced with anger, bitterness, and jealousy :mjgrin:

And Black people themselves need to push these facts all the time but oddly enough they don't seem interested in doing so. Which is peculiar.
Like I said, there's nothing wrong with confidence but what I'm saying is facts.

What you're saying has truth to it biologically but it doesn't have much to do with actual attraction.

The average non-Black woman grows up with non-Black celebrity crushes, boyfriends, husbands, and sex partners. There is a sizable niche of women that are heavily into Black men but they're more of a vocal minority than anything. At best, there's women who don't write off Black men as partners but that's not the same as preferring us over their own kind.

Saying that Black men are on the top of the list for anyone other than Black/Part Black women is just delusional breh. :mjlol:

Women as a whole are generally drawn to their own race even though you'll obviously find some who do date/marry out.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

unless you are originally african, this is such a negligible, non-existent number of black men its not worth mentioning.

They are an outlier cause they are doing it for political, religios, or ideological reasons and coukd still get play domestically. Whereas passport bros couldnt get a woman in the first place and are leaving out of desperation.

Also note that most passportbros arent trying to marry and seed up these foreign women. Compare that to the hotep, kumbaya brehs who actually wanna start families with african women

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Daps

Like duke said, the confidence is admirable, but the fact is most non black women aren't attracted to black men like that:

article-2511049-198F0AE600000578-83_306x368.jpg

:manny: